• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Why The Shock Over The Paris Olympics?

Athletes and sponsors need to walk away and leave. If I was a competitor I would of gladly gave up my Olympic career and sought opportunities elsewhere at a different time than be complacent with shit like this.

ah you're an idealist! j/k

seriously though... that isnt gonna happen because the sponsors are all big corporations that probable have a seat at the WEF table AND the athletes are all young kids that have been fully indoctorined to acept the woke agenda.

lets face it, gen x and older is the last that gets the old ways. once we are all gone, the younger kids that dont swallow the woke koolaide are screwed. they will be fully immersed.

civiliation as WE know it if fading fast.

Stop letting the left ruin our culture. They are purposefully turning us off from the things that make us the most patriotic. The games used to bring us together with pride of our nation. Don't let a group of Satanist fags take that from us. You can literally see this in all aspects of life nowadays and we keep taking the bait. Instead of being offended like the left(my God doesn't need my help with them) we should instead mock the assholes and keep screaming USA USA! They can't take our pride of country and traditions.

Reactions: 232593
In 2112 the meek shall inherit the earth. So, have no fear. Plus ceā€™ change. Plus cesā€™t le meme chose
Apollo was astonished
Dionysus thought me mad
But they heard my story further
And they wondered, and were sad

Looking down from Olympus
On a world of doubt and fear
Its surface splintered into
Sorry hemispheres.

Honestly, when I saw that opening shtuff I didn't put Last Supper pieces together (too many people first of all, not 12) and all the weird folks on stage...bearded lady, etc and the overt "sexuality" (using that phrase loosely) really shocked me on something that should be PG/G rated.

Granted, some "athletic gear" are a bit slinky ;).

Reactions: XikoPlavi
Hemispheres was always my favorite album.

This is where we are at in reality:

The Universe divided
As the Heart and Mind collided
With the people left unguided
For so many troubled years
In a cloud of doubts and fears
Their world was torn asunder into hollow hemispheres

Some fought themselves, some fought each other
Most just followed one another
Lost and aimless like their brothers
For their hearts were so unclear
And the truth could not appear
Their spirits were divided into blinded hemispheres

• Love
Reactions: BytorJr
IMG_0615.jpeg

Hemispheres was always my favorite album.

This is where we are at in reality:

The Universe divided
As the Heart and Mind collided
With the people left unguided
For so many troubled years
In a cloud of doubts and fears
Their world was torn asunder into hollow hemispheres

Some fought themselves, some fought each other
Most just followed one another
Lost and aimless like their brothers
For their hearts were so unclear
And the truth could not appear
Their spirits were divided into blinded hemispheres
Probably mine as well. I save it for special occasions, well, Cygnus X-1 Book II that is :). The entire album is superb. Granted, I'm a weeeee bit biased...they all are great to me and it's fluid to me on what I want to listen to. Though, the last albums were hampered by absolute SHIT mixing (including live albums...where is The Professor? ) and much clipping. Fortunately, Vapor Trails was fixed; now, lets do Clockwork Angels please and all the live stuff since 2001!!

Reactions: XikoPlavi
the olympics have been a political dick jerk since at least the 50s,could say the 20s even. weightlifting,track,swimming,boxing etc are sports. yea shooting too. if it's done with a ball,it's a kids game. in today's world games are so politicized and monetized to the point of point of being meaningless and useless except for those that participate for fun. did the ancient greeks have soccer,ping pong,baseball? no. int'l comp in sports is interesting but in no way essential to our current real needs. take a look at college "sports". the most corrupt,useless and expensive waste around.
some people seem to be coming disenchanted with watching a bunch of multi millionaire thugs pound on each other. way past due to happen,esp now that we have the trans pervs running the show.

I reckon a version of the Olympics, where you can ā€˜run what you brungā€™ might be funny. No roid restrictions, full chemtard freaks ripping their arms off in weightlifting, over gassed hearts exploding in 100m etc etc.

As for watching the current version yeah nah, maybe the volleyballā€¦.

the olympics have been a political dick jerk since at least the 50s,could say the 20s even. weightlifting,track,swimming,boxing etc are sports. yea shooting too. if it's done with a ball,it's a kids game. in today's world games are so politicized and monetized to the point of point of being meaningless and useless except for those that participate for fun. did the ancient greeks have soccer,ping pong,baseball? no. int'l comp in sports is interesting but in no way essential to our current real needs. take a look at college "sports". the most corrupt,useless and expensive waste around.
some people seem to be coming disenchanted with watching a bunch of multi millionaire thugs pound on each other. way past due to happen,esp now that we have the trans pervs running the show.
Yup, to quote Isle df Mann motorcycle racer Guy Martin on soccer: ā€˜Iā€™ve got better things to do than watch a bunch of millionaires chase a bag of wind around a paddock in their underwearā€™.

Yup, to quote Isle df Mann motorcycle racer Guy Martin on soccer: ā€˜Iā€™ve got better things to do than watch a bunch of millionaires chase a bag of wind around a paddock in their underwearā€™.
Thatā€™s because when you have balls the size of basketballs made of AR500 steel, everything pales by comparison. Isle of Man race is just plan god levelā€¦..

Mine was twice wounded in Korea. He did not have much love for "gooks." His father survived mustard gas. No real love for the Boche or their servant class, the French.
My Dad actually fought the Japanese in the South Pacific. I managed to get a couple stories out of him and it was atrocious. The Japanese were brutal.

He forgave them. Two of his sons, twins, me one of them, would marry Japanese women. He adored them. He used to joke ā€œI fought them and my sons marry themā€. He used to talk about his wish to visit the Japanese WWII memorial in Japan. He never did make it. He died at 94.

I think my Dad did a lot of intoxicated scrapping with the QuĆ©bĆ©cois immigrants in Maine, in his youth. That coupled with how the French behaved in World War II is probably why he didnā€™t like them much.

Olympics have been gay as fuck since 2 Greeks cornholed each other and first one to quit ...lost.

It's a complete racket and only fucking retards care about it. You have countries like Russia and China breeding people into programs while paying them and shooting them up with every drug known to man...while their state run doping regulators look the other way. The IOC is a bunch of greedy , soulless fucks who destroy the cities and economies of places that hold the games. Every location post games is a shithole...meanwhile billions that could be used on the betterment of life of the local population is gobbled up by the elites.

Is anyone surprised France is full of faggots and NWO agenda? All their alphas died between the nepoleonic wars and ww2...like most of europe....which is why they are all eurofags.

Needs contextā€¦ Her opponent was disqualified at the World Championships after failing a testosterone test; which counts as failing a ā€œgender eligibility testā€ in the womenā€™s division.

There is a very small population of females that naturally express higher than normal levels of testosterone (hyperandrogenism).

I donā€™t know if Kelif (Cariniā€™s opponent) is one of this small population of women, was on test, or has XY chromosomes. But, the failed gender eligibility was a testosterone level test. No one ā€œlooked under the hoodā€ or did a genetic analysisā€¦

Needs contextā€¦ Her opponent was disqualified at the World Championships after failing a testosterone test; which counts as failing a ā€œgender eligibility testā€ in the womenā€™s division.

There is a very small population of females that naturally express higher than normal levels of testosterone (hyperandrogenism).

I donā€™t know if Kelif (Cariniā€™s opponent) is one of this small population of women, was on test, or has XY chromosomes. But, the failed gender eligibility was a testosterone level test. No one ā€œlooked under the hoodā€ or did a genetic analysisā€¦
IMG_5790.gif

An "offensive" Russian commercial for the Olympics.

And people still think the Russians are our enemy. Shit they have more in common with our types than the fruitcakes we call fellow citizens today.

Blue haird LBTABQQ support Ukraine.

Just a simple question here. The whole country of France has had a history of being probably the most sexually deviant country on Earth, so why are people so shocked at their deviant opening ceremony?

France was, actually, never *that* deviant in open public. Certainly, any of the Olympic games hosted in France were never *that* deviant (nor were they in any other country in most recent recollection). Do you really think Juan Antonio Samaramch, (President of the IOC from 1980 - 2001) for as "right leaning" as he was would have permitted any of this? I mean, he was partying around with "Generalisimo" Francisco Franco. Whoever is head of the IOC now has taken it "woke." Bad.... Very Bad!

Second... With all that "wokeism" of late comes all the transgender sports issues. That, I think, will result in the end of the Olympics if it goes too far... certainly true female participation in the Games. The IOC should make it a drop dead requirement that you play on your original birth gender's team. None of this BS with transgenders beating out women. That will kill the Olympics in years to come, if it's not started already.

The issue is not France.... it's the IOC allowing the French Olympic committee to get away with it.

Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.
lol, did they do the crocodile dundee test?
For clarification
  • Lin Yu-ting did not appeal the IBAā€™s decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), thus rendering the decision legally binding.
  • Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.
Our Committees have rigorously reviewed and endorsed the decision made during the World Championships. While IBA remains committed to ensuring competitive fairness in all of our events, we express concern over the inconsistent application of eligibility criteria by other sporting organizations, including those overseeing the Olympic Games. The IOCā€™s differing regulations on these matters, in which IBA is not involved, raise serious questions about both competitive fairness and athletesā€™ safety.

For clarification on why the IOC permits athletes with competitive advantages to compete in their events, we urge interested parties to seek answers directly from the IOC.

An "outside" observation.

If most people truly supported these things, would it require constant gaslighting by the media outlets, celebrities and the like? If this is so supported, would it be necessary to coerce people into acceptance with threats of being cancelled (think of what cancelled means in this context).

The reason it works is the same reason mandates worked. And, it wasnt because people thought it was right....

As for the male boxer. Zero fucks given.