Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I noticed both Defiance and Impact have new bolts, maybe they didn't like when I said nobody needs a 2 lug 90 degree action for more than $1500 in 2024 moving forwared

I like you can get a bolt vs a new action though, smart.
    image.jpeg

It's crazy that it took these guys this long to go better than 90...

I noticed both Defiance and Impact have new bolts, maybe they didn't like when I said nobody needs a 2 lug 90 degree action for more than $1500 in 2024 moving forwared

I like you can get a bolt vs a new action though, smart.
    View attachment 8514050

It's crazy that it took these guys this long to go better than 90...

It looks like someone still shoots in MOA, though.

IMO Defiance lost a lot of customers when they priced themselves out of the market when they got bought out. Time will tell!
    You missed the big Defiance sale last month. They were literally blowing out their whole Inventory at insane prices. Actions mostly under $1000. I think we may see a new model from them. Could be wrong, but…🤷🏻‍♂️

I have all traditional 90 degree actions but I just got a Vudoo 360 and when compared to my V22 90 degree I like the 360 more.

I also like the throw on the CDG but I’d have to play with a 75 degree impact before I went all in buying bolts for all my actions.

I do not think it is quite worth it. I’d rather pick up another action. In my opinion.

That's where I'm at. I can equally appreciate a lighter bolt lift vs 75 degree, plus this "upgrade" is going to cost about 1/2 an action. If I have to ship the action too? It's just adding to something that's already too expensive.

Reactions: lash