• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Completely depends on you. I don't like my ax stock fully adjusted open so I have it about halfway then use a spacer or two to finish getting the correct lop. I think I use 1 large spacer and 1 thin

Reactions: tacops1
Completely depends on you. I don't like my ax stock fully adjusted open so I have it about halfway then use a spacer or two to finish getting the correct lop. I think I use 1 large spacer and 1 thin
Yup all the way closed and both spacers worked for me I’m almost 6’2”
image.jpg

Reactions: CDM1972
A few things to consider on the AX/AT stock conversion.

1. The cheek piece sits about 1/2 inch higher on the AX compared to the AT. If you have the high scope rail (like the one pictured) its works fine. If you have the low scope rail @samb300 makes a low cheek piece for the AX stock . The cheek piece in the pic is the @samb300 cheek piece.

2. The AX stock is about 1/2 inch shorter on LOP. If your tall you may need a few spacers for the AX stock. Doesn't come with any.

3. The AX stock fits me better than the AT stock. It was worth the 800 dollars to me.

4. Most important it looks AWSOME!

View attachment 7487916

You forgot to mention that your stock now folds to the proper side :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tims and tacops1
Took my teenage son out to the 200 yard range today and let him shoot the AXSR's. 300 WM Elite Sand and 300 NM Flat Dark Earth.

Handled them well.

View attachment 7393463

View attachment 7393468

View attachment 7393475

His 200 yard paper target. Shot up a hard drive too :)

View attachment 7393476

View attachment 7393478

View attachment 7393479

Here's one of my targets from the 300 NM @ 200 yards, could only get 3 off before they called the line. Still up on the falling apart backer board!

View attachment 7393481
What mount are you using? Thanks!

ERA-TAC Adjustable Inclination Mount

Thank you Sir. I plan on running the MED ZCO rings and was trying to figure out how the 527 would fit on an AXSR.

edit: It sounds like the 1.1" ZCO rings will not fit my application.

Last edited:
56mm objective on a flat top receiver / continuous rail such as the AXSR you would really be needing 1.5” height mount to clear you including scope caps.

Looking at the Era-Tac website it looks like they provide the BH, base height of their scope mounts rather than the standard rail to the centre of the rings. If you went with one, hopefully someone will chime in with which one you need. But Era-Tac along with Spuhr and Tier one are all top quality.

Might also find this useful:

Last edited:
Reactions: Surly and tacops1
Any idea on an AT with AX butt stock, high rail running 34 mm tube and 50 mm objective ya think 1” to 1.18” would work fine ?
Any idea on an AT with AX butt stock, high rail running 34 mm tube and 50 mm objective ya think 1” to 1.18” would work fine ?
If you have the low cheek piece, I don’t see why 1.18” rings wouldn’t work

I run 30cal brakes on my barrels so I can swap them around if need be without any issues. I don't see any performance issues having a over sized brake. Even when I ran a 30cal on a 6mm I didn't have any performance issues. I however, I prefer the APA Little Bastard brakes to the 419 Sidewinders.

Yup, I run a Cadex MX1 30 cal but shoot 6.5 creedmoor. Not a problem for me and I can highly recommend the MX1 over the factory AI brake for performance. No numbers to share, but this is based on subjective shoulder feel (and ability to maintain sight on target after the shot)

I’d probably go with the tallest low rings to be safe if no one chimes in. 1.10 or 1.18’s. 1” feels like a gamble, but you do only have a 50mm objective.
I wanted to try the spuhr rings they only have 34mm 1” and 1.35”

ARC is 1.10 medium and half the cost with solid technology so maybe I’ll go with the ARC and use the low cheek piece if needed

if 1” spuhr will with I mean it’s only a tenth and 50mm optic I’ll just try them out I guess

I run 1” high spuhr rings on my AT. I have a low action rail but thumbhole not AX stock. I have a hoptic saddle blanket on its lowest setting and it’s only just ok. Need to bury my cheek in to get correct relief.

If your running the high rail that might solve issues with the low cheek piece.

I run 1” high spuhr rings on my AT. I have a low action rail but thumbhole not AX stock. I have a hoptic saddle blanket on its lowest setting and it’s only just ok. Need to bury my cheek in to get correct relief.

If your running the high rail that might solve issues with the low cheek piece.
That’s what I was thinking also.... hummmm.... or higher rail, higher stock, same but maybe the lower cheek piece will help...maybe the ARC 1.10 with low cheek piece would be better ?