Accuracy International Picture Thread

@carbonbased
20241014_193249.jpg
20241014_193237.jpg
20241014_192958.jpg

Anytime bud. I feel like it would look better with the new green (the rear of my pics) than the old green.
I’ve got a ‘23 AT, so it must be the new green.

I have a green barrel too. Was black from Mile High but I had em coat it because at the time I had an AX and I really liked that AX “all green” factory look.

Now the AX is gone and have to say, don’t miss it.

C9D4A507-472A-4681-A511-3CBD4B045A91.jpeg

Here’s an iPhone hack recolor job of your pic. If you squint, this is basically what my rig would look like.

Below, the sold AX and current AT.
A5531D3F-3EB7-4A98-A6DA-AE33C2C7144F.jpeg

I’m going to let it sink in for a bit before I do anything rash.

There’s too many black accents for it to look as good as you want it to.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. An FDE AT might look pretty good with a RAL8000 scope though.

And a AX FDE…mmmm ok now I gotta just stop this line of anti-Sage green immoral thought lol RAL8000 is the siren that is trying to wreck me upon the FDE shoals of Sodom/Gomorrah.

Yeah, I tend to agree with you. An FDE AT might look pretty good with a RAL8000 scope though.

And a AX FDE…mmmm ok now I gotta just stop this line of anti-Sage green immoral thought lol RAL8000 is the siren that is trying to wreck me upon the FDE shoals of Sodom/Gomorrah.
Fde is how she normally sits. That's until I get off my ass and multicam a set of skins. Or old chocolate chip desert camo...hmmmmm.
20240308_173001.jpg
20220428_172530.jpg

Fde is how she normally sits. That's until I get off my ass and multicam a set of skins. Or old chocolate chip desert camo...hmmmmm.
View attachment 8524470View attachment 8524471
I like it man! Rocking a little bit of that SCAR 50 shades of FDE thing, which is something I appreciate. Looks a lot better than a sage green AT with the same scope (or at least less discombobulating/unusual).

The epitome of an AI thumb hole working gun. Makes me miss the thumb hole AT, but just a little… ATX chassis is still superior in every way
I love my AT and won't sell it for anything but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want an atx/xc also. There is one at my range in a m81 woodland camo that looks so nice.

I love my AT and won't sell it for anything but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want an atx/xc also. There is one at my range in a m81 woodland camo that looks so nice.

had an AX, sold it. still have my AW/ATs.

couldn't get over the tall height over bore and the gun balance just felt wrong. i did like the butt stock though.

had an AX, sold it. still have my AW/ATs.

couldn't get over the tall height over bore and the gun balance just felt wrong. i did like the butt stock though.
I had an AX and felt similar. Prone I don't think there is anything more comfortable but off a bag on obstacles it was just so tall and tippy I couldn't shoot it well. Sold it and wasted a few years of my life and thousands of dollars just to find an AI again.

Anyone have some comparison pictures of the pale brown or dark earth chassis next to something Magpul fde or KAC taupe or something similar? Hard to tell from pics on the website. Thanks in advance.
Here you go. AI tan and brown with.

Magpul fde
Kac taupe
S&b Pantone
Geissele DDC
Modlite tan
Armageddon gear Coyote

#50shadesoftan

20241016_183711.jpg

I’ve got a ‘23 AT, so it must be the new green.

I have a green barrel too. Was black from Mile High but I had em coat it because at the time I had an AX and I really liked that AX “all green” factory look.

Now the AX is gone and have to say, don’t miss it.

View attachment 8524374
Here’s an iPhone hack recolor job of your pic. If you squint, this is basically what my rig would look like.

Below, the sold AX and current AT.
View attachment 8524377

I’m going to let it sink in for a bit before I do anything rash.
1729163614464.gif

Bought it a few years ago when they were easy to get along with like 4 mounts. The only luck I have in life is buying gun crap that somehow skyrockets in value not long after.
Well it tells me you have been doing this for a while.
Remember summer 2021 during covid how hysteric the market was? Your boy made a killing on mod0 mod1 sr15s 😂

1) I realized later that he said "take off", and my post was rather useless. Even more than usual.

2) Yep, everything has gone way up. I just saw a video title along the lines of "My $12,xxx PRS Rifle" by Phillip Velayo (sp) on YouTube. Good for the guys that want to go that route. It ain't me though.
I saw that video too. I do like Phil, but videos like that are nothing other than a not-so-subtle flex. I dont care how much your rig cost dude...