• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Any info on the 2nd Generation of Bushnell HDMR?

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I was talking with a couple of Bushnell reps at a demo day locally a few weeks ago and they told me their was a couple of new features being added like zero stops and additional adjustments.

I just called the main line and they said they were released on a limited basis for evaluation, but they didn't have a tech sheet to give me.

I am looking at selling several Sightron SIII's and replacing them with the HDMR's. I cant seem to find a better scope in that price range with those features.

Re: Any info on the 2nd Generation of Bushnell HDMR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What S3 models you have for sale? </div></div>

I have a three 6-24x50s and a 8-32x56, but it looks like they wont be released until October at the earliest. So far thats the only info that im able to get from Bushnell.

I'm not sure if this is what your talking about or not but I know they are coming out with one that is 4-30X with high rev turrets (10mil) with zero stops. I think it's a little longer than the 3-21 but other than that it's the same scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRAAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure if this is what your talking about or not but I know they are coming out with one that is 4-30X with high rev turrets (10mil) with zero stops. I think it's a little longer than the 3-21 but other than that it's the same scope. </div></div>

he didn't say the magnification. he just said the 2nd generation would have the zero stops, and iirc, illuminated reticles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
he didn't say the magnification. he just said the 2nd generation would have the zero stops, and iirc, illuminated reticles. </div></div>

That is good news, for me those features make the difference between window shopping and pulling out my wallet.

Just wondering if anyone has any new info as to when the Gen 2 will be showing up. Pretty stoked about the new one.