• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Physical Fitness Anyone have hip arthritis

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
I tried Glu/Cond tabs finally. They made me sicker than a poisoned possum. Felt like I had eaten Taco Bell. The MRI showed it is not actuallt arthritis but I apparently had an undiagnosed fracture that healed slightly off center creating a non-uniform cup in the joint. What I am feeling is the head of my femur rubbing the ridge created by the incorrect healing......good times.

I did get diagnosed with osteo arthritis in a couple of my toes though

Congrats, same here and I'm 61. Left hip has bone degeneration to some degree from years of living the life of a man. At some point I will get a hip replaced or break a hip, it should be fun. It is surprising how shitty food is these days, ultra processed food has almost no nutritional value. If you want to do yourself a favor start taking a multivitamin and calcium supplement in your 30's. It could go a long way towards bone health in the future.

glucosamine and chondroiton, triple strength.
Take 4 a day for the first week, then 2 a day after. Don't stop taking it.
I was diagnosed with osteoarthiritis in my early 40's, I have other conditions that exacerbate it.
I actually had it indicators years before my diagnosis.
While the glucosamine won't reverse it, it slows down the progress significantly.
^^^^^this
If you have severe osteo, gluco/condroi will keep you mobile.

Also.....
Be careful how you just pop ibup4ofin like candy. They can ruin your stomach.
If you ate taking 2000mg of ibuprofin a day, you need something else....thats not an Nsaid.

About three years ago diagnosed with arthritis in right hip but not bad enough for surgery. Crashed my bike a couple of years ago resulting in a broken left femur which required surgery using a DHS fixture, Left hip started giving me fits a few months ago thinking it was arthritis and saw the ortho who did the surgery. No arthritis but the DHS fixture is causing inflammation of the soft tissue around it. He indicated I have two options either take NSAID's or have surgery to remove the DHS. Going to try some alternative therapy's and if no results going to have it removed since long term use of NSAID's is not an option.
DHS.jpg