• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Reactions: 10ring'r
9C1UFeoDCktu.jpeg

Lies, lies, lies indeed. And the worst part of the pandemic/plandemic were the active measures to suppress the truth. When Epoch times has the former USAMRIID director, with vast experience with bio weapons, on stating COVID was cooked up in a lab, and then they or anyone who brings up lab leak gets suppressed for being “anti-science” you know “they” are hiding something and/or compromised.

It’s fucking clown world here in the west.

Reactions: BurtG
This is disgusting! I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do believe in Karma. Whoever made those decisions has a full life of shit ahead of them. Every doctor and every administrator. Good luck to those that get to live with that choice! I generally like to think most people are not evil, but that right there is some EVIL fucking shit.

I had to Google the story as I thought it was BS. Unfortunately it was not!

I hope someone can find proof this is a fake story!

“It’s one of those things that is totally out of my control, out of the doctor’s control and out of the trainer’s control,” Goodwin said. “It’s really an unfortunate deal we have to deal with, but we need to deal with it in the proper fashion.

sadly, it was in your control, and you gave that control to idiots and profiteers.

Reactions: BScore and theLBC