• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

What the actual fuck???

(…) data taken from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) shows us that during April 2020 there were 26,541 deaths that occurred in care homes, an increase of 17,850 on the five-year average. (That's 26,541 instead of 8,651!) This is half the amount of alleged Covid-19 deaths during the same period.

(…) A policy that has been in place prior to the alleged emergence of Covid-19 clearly states that midazolam can be used for sedation, however dosage should be reduced to 0.5mg in the elderly or unwell due to possible side effects which include cardiorespiratory depression, and extreme caution should be used in administering midazolam to patients suffering respiratory disease.

However, a policy created for treating patients allegedly suffering anxiety due to Covid-19, which we’re told is a respiratory disease, clearly states to treat said patient with a starting dose of 2.5mg of Midazolam, or 1.25mg if the patient is “particularly frail”, but to bump this up to 5 – 10mg if the patient is “extremely distressed”. Even the starting dose for the particularly frail is 0.25mg higher than the maximum recommended to administer to the elderly or unwell in sedation guidelines.

Who is responsible for making this decision and publishing these guidelines? And why is nobody holding them to account?

(…) in April 2020 45,033 prescriptions for Midazolam were issued, containing 333,229 items, the vast majority being Midazolam Hydrochloride. That is a 104.91% increase in the number of prescriptions issued for Midazolam and a 93.85% increase in the number of items they contained. But these weren’t issued in hospitals, they were issued by GP practices which can only mean one thing, they were issued for end of life care.

The spikes in production of Midazolam solution match the spikes of alleged Covid deaths
within 28 days of a positive test.

(…) The evidence suggests that the Liverpool Care Pathway returned with a vengeance in April 2020 under the direction of the Health Secretary Matt Hancock, Government Advisors and NHS Chiefs, and it looks as if it was used to manipulate you into giving up over one year of your life under the pretence that you were staying at home, to protect the NHS and save lives. But the evidence suggests that in reality you were ordered to stay at home, to protect the NHS, so that they could prematurely end the lives of the elderly and vulnerable and tell you that they were Covid deaths.

Read the full article: https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/1...e-elderly-and-tell-you-they-are-covid-deaths/

David Icke speaks about the genocide of the elderly:

Health Minister Matt Hancock mentions the supply of Midazolam in care homes:

Last edited:

Wasn’t LaBron “Mr. Get vaxxed” and telling everyone to get shot after shot?

Not To mention a BLM anti-American POS!

Well, no refunds! I am sure it’s not vaxx related. Must be one of the one in a milllion coincidences that we keep hearing about daily!

Sirhr

Reactions: BScore and Tokay444

Not the kid's fault, but had he not survived, LeBron would have gone berserk. Well, more berserk.

On a side note, I am intrigued by the strange amulet on Lebron's right suit breast. Is it some sort of award?

73594755-12335977-image-a-23_1690297111682.jpg

Also, should I ever grow a long beard again, I shall attempt to sculpt it in that fine design. Maybe dye it too, gotta pick up some Grecian Formula. "No play for Mister Gray"

Not that I want to hijack, but was curious about Lebron's shoe size from the above pic. Only 15, according to this site:

What is disturbing is this pic of Kevin Durant's feet:

shoe-size-kevin-durant.jpeg

I submit those are the feet of some sort of alien-human hybrid.

Just look at this picture of alien footprints from Roswell:

alien-footprints-on-sidewalk-roswell-new-mexico-jason-o-watson.jpg

Food for thought.

We now return you to the completely random and vaccine unrelated death/near-death body count.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Not that I want to hijack, but was curious about Lebron's shoe size from the above pic. Only 15, according to this site:

What is disturbing is this pic of Kevin Durant's feet:

shoe-size-kevin-durant.jpeg

I submit those are the feet of some sort of alien-human hybrid.

Just look at this picture of alien footprints from Roswell:

alien-footprints-on-sidewalk-roswell-new-mexico-jason-o-watson.jpg

Food for thought.

We now return you to the completely random and vaccine unrelated death/near-death body count.

Damn... that's some nasty Hobbit feet there.

Sirhr

Reactions: BScore

Did I mention... No Refunds.

LeBron wanted everyone in my profession dead and "Frying like Bacon."

He also misled millions of Americans, some who followed every word out of his useless mouth, into getting clot shots. I don't care if he was ignorant or not... and just a tool of 'Big Fauci.' He went into full Propaganda Mode for attention and little else.

Time to pay the piper. Hope your kid is academically-gifted. His basketball career is done. From first draft pick to 'Untouchable with Len Bias Syndrome' in a moment. Hope he has a backup plan. Oh, right. Daddy is worth half a billion. Well, he will be rich as hell from his sedan chair!

N.O. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. R.E.F.U.N.D.S.

Sirhr

One would think a head of state had a heart attack. The media will lead with this because... basketball 🏀🏀🏀

I recall the discussion, in the other thread, about the possibility of a world wide conspiracy. Now after all the info that's coming out. We look back at the goverments of the world, their medical systems and the media and it's mind bending to see that it was a giant concerted effort.
When you look at a small event like the killing of jfk and say that there would have to be a few hundred people involved for it to be a government operation and that's not possible. The greater the number of people involved the likelihood drops. But not with COVID.
Did it start as a plan to get the orange man and other countries seized the opportunity? Was it WEF plan all along? Was Trump in on it with the rush to get the jab on the market? Or was he just played into doing it?

Reactions: BScore
I recall the discussion, in the other thread, about the possibility of a world wide conspiracy. Now after all the info that's coming out. We look back at the goverments of the world, their medical systems and the media and it's mind bending to see that it was a giant concerted effort.
When you look at a small event like the killing of jfk and say that there would have to be a few hundred people involved for it to be a government operation and that's not possible. The greater the number of people involved the likelihood drops. But not with COVID.
Did it start as a plan to get the orange man and other countries seized the opportunity? Was it WEF plan all along? Was Trump in on it with the rush to get the jab on the market? Or was he just played into doing it?

Today in the news the big bitch is air travel will be screwed for ten years and calling out the pilot shortage as a contributing factor.

Yet they won't reinstate fired non vaccinated pilots.

It's all by intent.

we won't know how bad this is for a while.

K6fpq1NeJKpE.jpeg

But the myocarditis is separate from the coagulopathy issue; and the same inflammation affecting the heart affects endothelial cells too which is why we are seeing these aneurysms in the brain and elsewhere.And then there's the turbo cancer, immune dysfunction, and autoimmune disorders off the rails...

Last edited:
i heard cocaine mitch might have had a stroke.

Honestly, it did look like a TIA. Petit mal seizures look like that too. But in the context of who it was, all I could think was an MK-Ultra thing. And cocaine really isn't meant to be used in old age.

I certainly don't wish anything untoward on anyone - God will be the ultimate judge and jury, and there will be no Appeals.

Being a Congressman, Senator - is a very stressful job even when you are corrupt. There should be term limits and age limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowpokey
But the myocardiits is separate from the coagulapathy issue; and the same inflammation affecting the heart affects endothelial cells too which is why we are seeing these aneurysm in the brain and elsewhere.
And then there's the turbo cancer, immune dysfunction, and autoimmune disorders off the rails...

You forgot the birth defects and stillborns... probably failure to conceive and miscarriages.

"Your Vaxxed Pussy is Worthless" is being graffiti'd all over the world.

Well played bimbos...

Sirhr

Reactions: UKDslayer
Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC