• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

SCy4Uf0MfAhH.png

They still exist… neighbor cutting grass with a push mower…and a face diaper.

View attachment 8193681
To be honest, I mowed/bush hogged with a mask long before the plandemic. I'm very subject to sinus infections and don't need all that airborne debris in my head. Just sayin...

Edit to add: I always used a regular dust mask and not one of those stupid surgical type face covers that don't seal off at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: BScore and 10ring'r
Reactions: BScore
No idea. Was not covered in the article. Supposedly, we had bio labs in the Ukraine. Why would we want biolabs there? Provided that is true.

Victoria Nuland said in an open congressional hearing we had biolabs there and she was afraid of the Russians geting control of them?

Tell me you work for the government without telling me you work for the government...

Reactions: atomic41
Victoria Nuland said in an open congressional hearing we had biolabs there and she was afraid of the Russians geting control of them?

Tell me you work for the government without telling me you work for the government...
Point I was trying to make is that the CHICOMS likely have labs in the US for the same reason we had them in Ukraine.

I'm curious what other "health" secrets see knows from a "drug-free" practice.
maybe like that kids need discipline instead of drugs to pay attention in school?
or that antidepressants don't cure or treat depression, but they do cause suicide and who knows what sorts of mental illnesses.
one tranny mass shooter was being "treated" for depression and she gave up because the "new drugs" didn't work either.

This sounds like the "million dollar turtle trap." Why would China need or even want a makeshift biolab in the United States?
And it gets worse

What kind of havoc could the CHICOMs cause by releasing vectors genetically enhanced to spread pathogens? Especially if it was synchronized with a planned invasion of Taiwan?

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
And it gets worse

What kind of havoc could the CHICOMs cause by releasing vectors genetically enhanced to spread pathogens? Especially if it was synchronized with a planned invasion of Taiwan?

Cause it makes sense to make it here in a middel school sceince class instead of making it China and shipping it here. 🤣🤣🤣

To escape scrutiny in the untied states.
Same reasons we were funding the biolabs in China where covid supposedly came from. Gain function testing was illegal here.
In case you haven’t noticed there isn’t that much scrutiny in the US as of late.

But why put labs specifically in Ukraine if dodging scrutiny was the issue? Are there other countries that would be suitable?