• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

kHHtRRkRiBVD.jpeg

The sad part is that the "You people have to get vaxxed because I did" people - refuse to acknowledge in public that they took the bait and will most likely suffer an untimely end as a result.

Brainwashed sheep.

If they would have thought about it, and or looked for honest evidence - they might not have this hanging over their heads. But then, Brainwashed sheep - IE Biden voters - don't do "Cause and Effect" or "Unintended Consequences" thinking like everyone else. If MSN says go get your nuts cut off and call yourself a woman - lots of them do it. Dying suddenly as a result of the jab might be the most merciful end for them anyway.
And this is also why we can't agree to any sort of covid "amnesty"/"forgiveness". These fckn ppl were publicly wishing death on us.

Quick google search found this:

There is a man from Massachusetts John Beaudoin that has done some research investigating death certs.

He presents the evidence to different law makers and than warns them that having this information they are now legally bound to act…..similar to mandatory reporter requirements.

Florida was one of the places he travelled to.

Reactions: theLBC and atomic41

Fortunately most of these larger planes are running with three in the cockpit, esp. over Atlantic/Pacific oceans and longer flights.

Changes in air pressure combined with prolonged sitting is why air travel has been associated with leg blood clots (deep vein thrombosis) for a long time pre-Covid. One can just imagine those same variables in post-jab individuals, makes you wonder if passengers are dying too and just not reported.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC

Got two more ….Reggie Chaney former Razorback and Houston Cougar , age 23
And a local who was in charge of our Razorback mascot Tusk. Age , 59 😞

One White dude in seemingly decent shape , another Black Basketball player with Hog ties. Would bet both were jabbed.😡

RIP and WPS Reggie and Keith…
Sorry but No Refunds 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
I had posted this a few days ago because he was also a former Razorback ,
transferred to Houston.
Same time I mentioned a local man that also died , 59 years old , Had the “Big One Lizabeth” sitting on his workbench.
I figure both were multi jabbed , but I’m no MD ? Dabble in Gynecology , but no cost 😜
Keith got one Hell of a send off! He was the Official Razorback Boar Hog handler. Drove whichever ”Tusk” was the main Pig at the time.
Literally drove this rig with the Hog Trailer zillion of miles. Awesome man , humble and kind. Hearing the Razorback fight song blaring on the speakers while he went across the Arkansas River Bridge will be a life long memory.
Word is , his family will keep the tradition alive.
Over 900 people at his funeral, many standing in 100 degree Arkansas heat.
Good stuff 👍

RIP Keith …were you jabbed fella 😢
Pig Soooie !!
IMG_1452.jpeg
IMG_1454.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: sirhrmechanic

Attachments

• 8AF14DC8-17B4-44EC-B63E-75B30EA6EFFF.jpeg
    8AF14DC8-17B4-44EC-B63E-75B30EA6EFFF.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: BScore and Tokay444

i hope they can prove it.

Dr Thorp:

That’s absolutely a hundred percent. We’ve arrived at the identical conclusions, and you know, Maggie and I have published extensively on America out Loud. There are a dozen articles, and they’re extraordinarily well-referenced. We have everything that you said. It is a hundred percent true, and everything that you found from your side that I wasn’t aware of it, it is absolutely a hundred percent true. We’ve documented it all.

We have clips, we have interviews; we have the Walensky interview, we have the floating lie that was put out by the powers that be in our government. And, and the American College of OBGYN starting out in late 2020 [saying], It’s never going to be mandated in pregnancy. And then it slowly morphs from that into the April 2021 interview where [she] says, okay, it is now indicated. And we were mandating it. And by July, ACOG said, yes, we’re strongly recommending it.

nSFMouewqhEt.png