• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

0urasrm2KWG8.jpeg

Reactions: BScore
Pretty sure USA today is legacy media. But the author is a frontline doc I think that has been pretty outspoken about the ineffectiveness of the vaccines. Surprised they printed it.
But wut caused the "congenital heart defect?" Wut possibly...?
I am no doc, but congenital means it has been present either before or at birth. Most congenital heart defects in kids (my daughter had one) are screened for and diagnosed. Tough for me to believe that LeBron James kid wouldn't have had it diagnosed.

Reactions: theLBC
Pretty sure USA today is legacy media. But the author is a frontline doc I think that has been pretty outspoken about the ineffectiveness of the vaccines. Surprised they printed it.

I am no doc, but congenital means it has been present either before or at birth. Most congenital heart defects in kids (my daughter had one) are screened for and diagnosed. Tough for me to believe that LeBron James kid wouldn't have had it diagnosed.
with literally billions of dollars at stake, i don't trust the medical establishment to be honest.
this is sad and untenable, when we can't even trust the "doctors".

by the way, those same "doctors" run abortion mills, mutilate children, over prescribe psychoactive drugs to kids, got millions hooked on opiods, and got kickbacks doing it...killed your grandparents and wouldn't even let you visit them or hold their hand.
i miss the days of marcus welby and folks you could trust.

Ramping up the fear…..

View attachment 8214837

Wild fire smoke must be larger than viruses

“Unfortunately, there is no completely safe mask unless you go to a self-contained respirator, which some firefighters are using,” says Raymond Casciari, M.D., a pulmonologist at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, Calif. “But they’re extremely hot, extremely heavy, and not the kind of thing you can wear for eight hours a day.”

It’s all nonsense, just waiting for the border to get shut down again

WWE star Bray Wyatt reportedly died last week of a heart attack.
Wyatt, whose real name is Windham Rotunda, died in his sleep last Thursday after he had seen a doctor earlier in the day about his ongoing heart condition, People reported Monday, citing a source.

• Sad

the outrageous thing (to me) is that lying fauci, in the face of a study that proved masks do nothing, actually has the nerve to claim that anecdotal (individual experiences) might indicate that masks work.
lol, in other words, paranoid people that wear masks because of "experts" like fauci are less likely to catch a cold.
- duh, because they are paranoid shut-ins, not because they wear a useless mask.

the outrageous thing (to me) is that lying fauci, in the face of a study that proved masks do nothing, actually has the nerve to claim that anecdotal (individual experiences) might indicate that masks work.
lol, in other words, paranoid people that wear masks because of "experts" like fauci are less likely to catch a cold.
- duh, because they are paranoid shut-ins, not because they wear a useless mask.
1693769402158.png

Reactions: 10ring'r
I don't know how to embed a gab video, the "media" button doesn't work for this link...

Grand Jury opening for Nuremberg Trials 2.0

The problem is, these same people also directly control DHS, FBI, CIA, Europol, NATO etc. etc. Who are you going to get to arrest and hold the 'criminals'? Trial? Who will be the judge? In other words...

ASGH

I was fighting mad the first time. Had lots of confrontations in many places. Would have rather been killed before I wore the mask of submission for any reason. It’s a shame I was one of a very few.

What we see now is the people who are somehow proud for not taking a death shot but wore a mask like a little bitch. The mask was the test. Not taking the vaxx isn’t virtuous as that choice is nothing more than self preservation. It’s a no brainer and an easy choice. Just now pledging to refuse to conform is far too little and far too late. I would wager if it were to come back it would be just as before with masked cowards everywhere.

Last edited: