• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Travis Kielce Get your flu shot and COVID shot at the same time. "Two things at once" commercial. I just saw it, and after they figured out your chances of heart problems go up if you take a flu shot and COVID shot with in two weeks of each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: BScore

416jOLOcxqh5.jpeg

You fellows know that one of the main, hidden agenda’s of the new “woke” society is to get rid of all those over the productive age. (Us oldies are just a “drain” on their society according to them).

Unfortunately for them, unintended consequences are quelling their most fevrent hope. (It’s killing more of them than us! )

No

Absolutely. But do I believe I am going to change anyone's mind? Highly unlikely, odds approaching zero. If one looks at the studies from a scientific, unbiased viewpoint, it is quite difficult to come to any conclusions anywhere near what are being offered here. But if one is fully entrenched in the conspiracy-fed echo chamber, no amount of data is going to change their opinion.
Assume you are correct. Get all the shots and boosters recommended. We will die and you will live long. If you are wrong, well, of course you are correct so don’t worry about it.

Hey guys who am I?

”These excess death’s don’t prove anything. Show me where any single MSM source is reporting this. Show me a direct quote from the types who started this whole thing admitting what they’ve done. Until then I refuse to believe anything other than the current approved lock step talking points. All these things you post are just so much coincidence and have nothing to do with vaccines.”

”Who you gonna believe…me, o‘ yo lyin’ eyes?”

Hey guys who am I?

”These excess death’s don’t prove anything. Show me where any single MSM source is reporting this. Show me a direct quote from the types who started this whole thing admitting what they’ve done. Until then I refuse to believe anything other than the current approved lock step talking points. All these things you post are just so much coincidence and have nothing to do with vaccines.”

”Who you gonna believe…me, o‘ yo lyin’ eyes?”
Some fucking faggot.

of course, the mask wearers were probably more likely to be tested...

We examined the association between face masks and risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 using cross-sectional data from 3,209 participants in a randomized trial of using glasses to reduce the risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2. Face mask use was based on participants’ response to the end-of-follow-up survey. We found that the incidence of self-reported COVID-19 was 33% (aRR 1.33; 95% CI 1.03 – 1.72) higher in those wearing face masks often or sometimes, and 40% (aRR 1.40; 95% CI 1.08 – 1.82) higher in those wearing face masks almost always or always, compared to participants who reported wearing face masks never or almost never.

Perp walked out the fucking door like a convict.
I'll not forget.

R
She, @pmclaine , and those like them should literally have those fuckers' jobs, homes, everything.. TPTB wanted to destroy their lives, so in turn they should get to destroy the lives of those who carried out the agenda and own every single thing those fuckers possessed.

Reactions: theLBC
On my last job I am confident co-workers went the fake card route.

Thing is these same also participated in the firing of those that just drew the line at “No! Eat my dick!”

I hope there is a special place for them.
Ya bro, they was giving shots through drive through windows, no id, nothing....in parking lots, Walmarts, etc.

Are you guys seeing the plan yet?

The majority of the population are dead man walking. We haven't even seen the real deaths yet and the lie is so good that the ones murdered to date are being covered up.

Now think about the millions of 3rd world being imported that are not jabbed, (they will not be murdered). The NWO plan has played out so perfectly that it's irreversible. The plan will replace the population of most western nations with savages in less than 15 years. There is no stopping this plan and everyone is too busy with their bread and circuses.

"Reed went into cardiac arrest on November 21st following a football team workout in the weight-room doing what he loved. This was the result of an undetected genetic heart condition and a large, loving heart."

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt