• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Its somewhat easy to shutdown a single individual with the whole "anecdotal" battle-cry.
Anecdotal is anecdotal. Period. My anecdotal information is that 0% of people receiving vaccines had any adverse reaction beyond 24 hours. So that is the absolute truth, yes? It is not a battle-cry. It is called science.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Not sure what is even being display here. Instead of a picture, send the link. But what you need to know is percentage of people vaccinated. Raw numbers does not tell you anything. If 95% of the people are vaccinated, but only half the infections are vaccinated, that is a different story
I'm not surprised you're not sure what is being displayed. But it's all right there. Look again.

As you pretend to have the science at your side I find it hilarious.
A pit rendition of factcheck on FB.
The same folks that lied to support covid put forth the information that you are using to support your statements.
A self licking lollipop.

Same science claimed:
Ice age
Acid rain
Ozone hole
Coastal flooding
Famine
Nuclear winter
Global warming
Climate change
Worst pandemic ever

Just a few witnessed in the last 50 years.

Need not reply, lol.

After a bit of research I see 3% of your posts are not in the pit or buy sell trade.
Some would call that a trend.
Joined a few months after the covid debacle started.

R

Reactions: Yasherka
The same folks that lied to support covid put forth the information that you are using to support your statements.
A self licking lollipop.

Same science claimed:
Ice age
Acid rain
Ozone hole
Coastal flooding
Famine
Nuclear winter
Global warming
Climate change
Worst pandemic ever

Need not reply, lol.

After a bit of research I see 3% of your posts are not in the pit or buy sell trade.

R
We have the same posters in Canada. They use exactly the same words and conversational techniques. It’s like they are following the same checklist.

Not sure what is even being display here. Instead of a picture, send the link. But what you need to know is percentage of people vaccinated. Raw numbers does not tell you anything. If 95% of the people are vaccinated, but only half the infections are vaccinated, that is a different story
It's clearly a table that shows that more vaccinated people died of Covid than unvaccinated people. I didn't just make that up.

Last I checked you weren't supposed to die of a disease you are vaccinated for. Or even get it for that matter. Raw numbers matter to me when I see data like that. We also have no clue what the long term effects of any of the vaccines are, since they have only been in use for a few years.

You are clearly not going to be swayed by anything anyone says on here, so you do you.

A self licking lollipop.

Same science claimed:
Ice age
Acid rain
Ozone hole
Coastal flooding
Famine
Nuclear winter
Global warming
Climate change
Worst pandemic ever

Need not reply, lol.

R

We have the same posters in Canada. They use exactly the same words and conversational techniques. It’s like they are following the same checklist.
You cannot refute a statement, so piss and moan about where I post and when I joined. And I can speak intelligibly. Outsanding arguments

It's clearly a table that shows that more vaccinated people died of Covid than unvaccinated people. I didn't just make that up.

Last I checked you weren't supposed to die of a disease you are vaccinated for. Or even get it for that matter. Raw numbers matter to me when I see data like that. We also have no clue what the long term effects of any of the vaccines are, since they have only been in use for a few years.

You are clearly not going to be swayed by anything anyone says on here, so you do you.
It is clearly a picture of a table. I assume you do not have a link to any data, just a picture you got somewhere. I can make one as well, but that would be rather fraudulent, no? If you can provide data, I would love to look at it. Perhaps it would change my mind. But I am not going to accept pictures of numbers. Not sure why you would.

You cannot refute a statement, so piss and moan about where I post and when I joined. And I can speak intelligibly. Outsanding arguments
You neglected to address my list.
And my comparison with factcheck.org
Who is not refuting?...

Piss and moan...
Were you a Rhodes scholar?

BTW If you look closely, lol, I also said you'd need not reply.
I knew you would.
Guess how.

I'll bet my opinion will age just like my statements in the original Rona thread that was deleted

Winter of death is coming.
Isn't it about time for another round or booster?
Get cracking.

R

Last edited:
Um, no it is not. It is a picture. I can created a really pretty one with significantly different numbers. if you have a link, post it.
The previous poster told you where to look. Here, I will spell it out for you.

642 people were hospitalized with "covid"
318 (50%) were vaccinated
324 (50%) were NOT vaccinated

42 of the above 642 patients died
24 (58%) of the dead patients were vaccinated
18 (42%) of the dead patients were NOT vaccinated.

Now - we do not know the cause of death of the 42 patients - but one thing we can conclude with a high degree of certainty is that the vaccine is neither "safe" nor "effective".

Now - we do not know the cause of death of the 42 patients - but one thing we can conclude with a high degree of certainty is that the vaccine is neither "safe" nor "effective".
I am not going to respond to the numbers in the picture. If that is the type of information on which you base your opinions, it is quite clear why you are so confused. If you have the data, post a link.

• Haha

I think he is insinuating I just copied that from a fake website or something. It is right off the DPHHS website, which I am now ashamed to say I actually went to in an attempt to add some context to the argument. I don't even know what his position is. Is it that the vaccine is effective? Safe?

If you have the data, post a link.

Have at it.

If you would like to discuss the items on your list, start a thread.
Deflection.
This thread has plenty of room for said.
Still can't follow orders.

Need not reply...

cat-laser gif.gif

R

• Haha
Reactions: Necessary 3vil
I think he is insinuating I just copied that from a fake website or something. It is right off the DPHHS website, which I am now ashamed to say I actually went to in an attempt to add some context to the argument. I don't even know what his position is. Is it that the vaccine is effective? Safe?

Have at it.
And it appears there were zero deaths or hospitalizations due to side effects from the vaccine. Seems odd. That is what this thread is actually about...

OK fellow pit members - lets look at the DATA in the linked report. Page 4 July 11th - Sept 24th 2021.

New hospitalizations
199 fully vaccinated
931 NOT fully vaccinated

Deaths
42 fully vaccinated
127 NOT fully vaccinated

42/199 = 21.1% of those fully vaccinated DIED
127/931 = 13.6% of those NOT fully vaccinated DIED

So - from the numbers provided - you had almost TWICE the odds of DYING if you were fully vaccinated. Fun stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: AZLong
OK fellow pit members - lets look at the DATA in the linked report. Page 4 July 11th - Sept 24th 2021.

New hospitalizations
199 fully vaccinated
931 NOT fully vaccinated

Deaths
42 fully vaccinated
127 NOT fully vaccinated

So - from the numbers provided - you had almost TWICE the odds of DYING if you were fully vaccinated. Fun stuff.
I don't even know what fully vaccinated means anymore? Is it more than 2 shots and less than 6?

I actually partook in this long enough to go back and look at some things I haven't looked at in a while. And wasted a regrettable amount of time in an internet argument. I might browse on over to the Night Vision section and hang out with all the rich people for awhile...

I don't even know what fully vaccinated means anymore? Is it more than 2 shots and less than 6?

I actually partook in this long enough to go back and look at some things I haven't looked at in a while. And wasted a regrettable amount of time in an internet argument. I might browse on over to the Night Vision section and hang out with all the rich people for awhile...
What "fully vaccinated" means has changed multiple times, so it depends on "when" you ask the question.

But for the purpose of the data, it's "over 12 years of age and more than 2 weeks after your second dose". So the reality is if you went to the hospital and died a week after your second dose, you would be in the "unvaccinated" column. Again, fun stuff.

New hospitalizations
199 fully vaccinated
931 NOT fully vaccinated

Deaths
42 fully vaccinated
127 NOT fully vaccinated

Seems that according to Montana Dept of Public health, people were 3.7X as likely to end up in the hospital if unvaccinated. And no adverse reactions. Odd

Anecdotal is anecdotal. Period. My anecdotal information is that 0% of people receiving vaccines had any adverse reaction beyond 24 hours. So that is the absolute truth, yes? It is not a battle-cry. It is called science.
Absolutely not true... Hard to take you serious when so many side effects... You are discounting others that have had issues and to say NONE.. Makes you a liar and not trustworthy.

I am not for censoring anyone... Information is information. Its up to the individual to decide if its truth or not... Obviously idiots are idiot's but to say misinformation when really its just information... its up to you to decide if its truth or not.... Some peoples truth is not in reality but its still truth to them.

What "fully vaccinated" means has changed multiple times, so it depends on "when" you ask the question.
But for the purpose of the data, it's "over 12 years of age and more than 2 weeks after your second dose". So the reality is if you went to the hospital and died a week after your second dose, you would be in the "unvaccinated" column. Again, fun stuff.
If you are still alive you are not fully vaccinated.

When you are dead you will be well vaccinated.

It was sarcasm.
You know if the vaccine actually worked and it’s only side effect was to give you a twelve inch fully functioning cock I still wouldn’t take it.

When I know these assholes have lied to us about all this shit from “two weeks” to everything else sorry it’s opt out time.

These people have given a master class in how to do shit wrong.

You do you and go tomorrow to slurp up some more vaccines.

Last edited:
Another dude from my old job died today, hopped into his truck, heart attack, found dead in the seat. 41.

I’m guessing it was genetic. Lot of sudden genetics going around these days.

How come we so strongly believe in the science of genetics but chromosomes mean nothing?

You know if the vaccine actually worked and it’s only side effect was to give you a twelve inch fully functioning cock I still wouldn’t take it.

When I know these assholes have lied to us about all this shit from “two weeks” to everything else sorry it’s opt out time.

These people have given a master class in how to do shot wrong.

You do you and go tomorrow to slurp up some more vaccines.
I don't know why you responded to me with that. But I assume someone here cares. What makes you think I have had a vaccine?

I don't know why you responded to me with that. But I assume someone here cares. What makes you think I have had a vaccine?
Well why haven’t you?

Do you not care for your grandparents?

What about the at risk?

You must be a real selfish prick if you haven’t.

That’s what was said about me as I faced the prospect of career loss, vaccine passports and exclusions from public life.

Put your money where your mouth is, post your vaccine card tomorrow when you return from CVS and we will start a pool.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
isn't it amazing how the medical establishment that poisoned the dead and sick often seem to blame another reason, like "undiagnosed genetic heart defects" or shit like covid, and there is no way you can prove them wrong?
i wonder why they don't admit the clotshot they happily got paid to inject had killed people so those victims' families can sue them?

you must be as frustrated about it as everyone else. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
isn't it amazing how the medical establishment that poisoned the dead and sick often seem to find another reason, like "undiagnosed genetic heart defects" or shit like covid and there is no way you can prove them wrong?
you must be as frustrated about it as everyone else. :p
Anyone and everyone can be proven wrong if they are wrong. Go...

Not just with of. 80% of the population in not fully vaccinated. That why 3.7 times probably means 3.7x more people. As in 7 vaccnined and 25 unvaccinated, which means a smaller percentage of unvaccinated were actually hospitalized. ITs just number fuckery. Some as every other reatred shill toad that has ever faced one of these threads.

Friendly reminder. Your government tried to kill you and is actively replacing you with 3rd world savages. If you got jabbed multiple times, you are going to die sometime soon and that's just a fraction of the fun things coming! Everything from this point on is going to get a hell of a lot worse. We are not voting our way out of this.

Have a great weekend!

isn't it amazing how the medical establishment that poisoned the dead and sick often seem to blame another reason, like "undiagnosed genetic heart defects" or shit like covid, and there is no way you can prove them wrong?
i wonder why they don't admit the clotshot they happily got paid to inject had killed people so those victims' families can sue them?

you must be as frustrated about it as everyone else. :p
On the last possible day you could take the shot and still get your second in before the mandate took effect and resulted in discipline one of my former supervisors went and got the shot.

Within 24 hours he was in a coma and intubated at a hospital.

I thought for sure this mess would put the brakes on the program.

Apparently his kids and wife had COVID and they claimed it was likely he had COVID and the addition of the shot gave him super COVID so the blame was on him because he had not got the vaccine earlier.

It was his families fault for getting sick and his for not being vaccinated. Mandate had nothing to do with it.

So I asked - “Well why are you not testing beforehand to see if dudes have already been exposed and excusing them from the shot to prevent another such problem”

I was considered silly because the vaccine wasn’t being mandated - it was your choice to get it and that was on you - the only concern was not your health but that you were vaccinated so they could say 100% vaccinated employees.

Even if it killed you it was a win because you were a positive vaccine stat at least until buried.

U of M received roughly 450 million from the Gov.
I'm guessing you know where CITREP is.
I'm also betting they'd not defy the Gov as a result.
All part of the same system that pushed this shit.

Total endowment in 22 of 5.3 billion, LOL

R

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC
On the last possible day you could take the shot and still get your second in before the mandate took effect and resulted in discipline one of my former supervisors went and got the shot.

Apparently his kids and wife had COVID and they claimed it was likely he had COVID and the addition of the shot gave him super COVID so the blame was on him because he had not got the vaccine earlier.

It was his families fault for getting sick and his for not being vaccinated. Mandate had nothing to do with it.

So I asked - “Well why are you not testing beforehand to see if dudes have already been exposed and excusing them from the shot to prevent another such problem”

I was considered silly because the vaccine wasn’t being mandated - it was your choice to get it and that was on you - the only concern was not your health but that you were vaccinated so they could say 100% vaccinated employees.

Even if it killed you it was a win because you were a positive vaccine stat at least until buried.
part of the genius of their shit was saying that people aren't considered "vaccinated" until a couple weeks after the clotshots.
that way if people dropped dead 2 days later, they could say they weren't vaccinated.

I dunno. It sounds like you're trying to make the case that the medical community, the media and the government have been lying and continue to lie all the way around.

Certainly, you're not saying that, are you ? :unsure:;)

part of the genius of their shit was saying that people aren't considered "vaccinated" until a couple weeks after the clotshots.
that way if people dropped dead 2 days later, they could say they weren't vaccinated.
Defies logic.

Everything else in life is to go back to the last thing that was different before the problem developed than diagnose the problem with the suspicion the changed variable played a part.

If you put a new part in your car engine and it runs like shit do you begin to suspect the old parts that were in it when it ran fine?

Not for this shit though! Fuck no!

Fauci IS science and you can not question him.