• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Do you regret getting the jab

Do you regret getting the covid vaccine?

• Yes, it gave me health problems.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Also nobody was forced at gun point to take the vaccine.

Also for full disclosure, my wife’s dumb ass works for the medical University of South Carolina. She took the vaccine before the mandate went into place. I told her she was a fucking idiot.

I also told her if she even thought about getting a booster or getting it again that I would file for divorce

My boss is an exceptional asshole. Very demanding of my off time and the quality of my work. There's many days that I am doing company paperwork at 4 am and many evenings I am talking to clients until after 9 pm. Many times my vacations have been cancelled for work that needs to be done. I rarely get more than a few days off.
With all that he was against any mask bullshit and sincerely against getting the jab.

Also for full disclosure, my wife’s dumb ass works for the medical University of South Carolina. She took the vaccine before the mandate went into place. I told her she was a fucking idiot.

I also told her if she even thought about getting a booster or getting it again that I would file for divorce
i worked for one of the largest medical imaging companies in the country at the time when covid first came out. modalities in 42 states.
we had hundreds of frontline nurses and techs that lost their jobs because they refused the jabs after seeing what happened to the folks that volunteered to take the shot early (before it was mandated).

LOL.....that seems extreme.

That was probably the day she started cheating on you. What if she had made the same demand back, get the jab or I divorce you. You don't have to answer, I already know your response. I assume the same response you would have, was probably the same response in her mind. Humans don't generally react very well to threats, especially western women. Maybe you have one of those non-western women?

I still see people wearing the fucking mask, but I really don't care. I draw conclusions of those people, but I don't really care. I only cared when they tried to make me wear one. Same for the vax. If you want it, get it.....but don't make me get it! Some of my clients wouldn't allow me on their campus without the vax.....two years later when they needed shit done that requirement just vanished.

LOL.....that seems extreme.

That was probably the day she started cheating on you. What if she had made the same demand back, get the jab or I divorce you. You don't have to answer, I already know your response. I assume the same response you would have, was probably the same response in her mind. Humans don't generally react very well to threats, especially western women. Maybe you have one of those non-western women?

I still see people wearing the fucking mask, but I really don't care. I draw conclusions of those people, but I don't really care. I only cared when they tried to make me wear one. Same for the vax. If you want it, get it.....but don't make me get it! Some of my clients wouldn't allow me on their campus without the vax.....two years later when they needed shit done that requirement just vanished.
Sounds like if she made the alternate demand it would have been an amicable split.

Last edited:
My boss is an exceptional asshole. Very demanding of my off time and the quality of my work. There's many days that I am doing company paperwork at 4 am and many evenings I am talking to clients until after 9 pm. Many times my vacations have been cancelled for work that needs to be done. I rarely get more than a few days off.
With all that he was against any mask bullshit and sincerely against getting the jab.
Are you self employed?

asking for a friend...are you self employeed???
hastagspeakinginthirdperson

lolol.

You need a more formal title, like Historian of the Hide.
3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

Lots of people with balls or tits who were worth their salt, told the system to just fuck off & just send their last check. Then they were told Oh we did not mean it the way you took it. Those who are/were expendable never had the option, stop & think about why,...
And unfortunately, lots of those same type of people were fired without ceremony by large corporations that toed the line. The company I worked for fired many good employees without ceremony. I knew they were already going to close our facility so refused and was lucky to get a severance package, since they knew I knew their plans.

Ask @pmclaine what happened to him…

And unfortunately, lots of those same type of people were fired without ceremony by large corporations that toed the line. The company I worked for fired many good employees without ceremony. I knew they were already going to close our facility so refused and was lucky to get a severance package, since they knew I knew their plans.

Ask @pmclaine what happened to him…
And some of those company's are no longer around as well. When I was told I had to have it before I set foot on their property I told them Fuck you, get someone else, you fucks called me. All of a sudden I was exempt, once they found out I'd walk in a heart beat. I was a contractor and could care less if their shit worked or not. Once word got out many others took that same approach, and those who knew their shit & were back logged with work all of a sudden were left alone.

I posted this same topic on accurate shooter months ago, and after several stated that they regretted it, it was taken down. We've had words over the jab in the past. His 'evidence' was all anecdotal, but, hey, he's the Boss over there.

Your boss sounds just like my boss. I bet they could be friends.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
First, that's absolutely not true...find the post and quote it, asshole. I double dare you! hahaha Do it!!

And you are at the top of the list of people who I really don't give a flying fuck about what you think of me or anything else.

You actually are a fucking idiot...that must make life difficult 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I had you mixed up with @Milf Dots. I put an edit at the bottom of my earlier post. I was wrong. I still don’t like you all that much though.

Last edited:
I took the first set of shots only cause my wife had cancer of the uterus or cervical cancer
I unfortunately listen to her doctor at the time
But the good news is
I never got covid because I never took the test
I haven't been sick in three years
I believe it is because I'm just a dumb Frog and the vaccine said fuck the dumb frog we are outta here
And DOCRDS get over it
I know people who have taken all the shots and none of the shots
neither group wants the other executed so Fuck You Fuck Face Fucker