• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Do you regret getting the jab

Do you regret getting the covid vaccine?

• Yes, it gave me health problems.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Calling for executions is a different fucking level of nuts, even for the Bear Pit.

I used to be a very angry person. I drank too much, I worked too much, I'd been shot at too much, and on top of it all I was then stationed at Parris Island where it was literally my job to yell at people (on the ranges, not a DI) all day long because Marine recruits are the dumbest creatures on the fucking planet. Even then, as nasty of a mother fucker as I was on top of being a young and dumb grunt, I knew life was precious and wasn't calling for executions of people just trying to live their lives their own way.

But this mother fucker... Fuck him.
Yeah. He’s sub human garbage.

This thread just reaffirms my thinking of where we are as a society.....we all just fucking hate each other. Itll be our undoing. The media and social media are winning.

The thread alone is comical....like anyone is going to raise their hand. "Me, me, I have regrets!"

5 years later and still going on about Covid.

......and who woke up Doc? Hes been so gentle for so long. I want to know who the doxxers were. Id actually stand up for you on that one. Im sure almost all here would. Point the finger!

Nobody here really cares who got jabbed and who didnt. Anyone who trust govt or govt pushed meds, or anyone still working for govt........hmmmmm. Its still a somewhat free country. I dont generally play with matches and gasoline, but Im also not going to say you cant or shouldnt. I dont care, I dont! Ive made my fair share of mistakes.....fucking women!

This thread just reaffirms my thinking of where we are as a society.....we all just fucking hate each other. Itll be our undoing. The media and social media are winning.

The thread alone is comical....like anyone is going to raise their hand. "Me, me, I have regrets!"

5 years later and still going on about Covid.

......and who woke up Doc? Hes been so gentle for so long. I want to know who the doxxers were. Id actually stand up for you on that one. Im sure almost all here would. Point the finger!

Nobody here really cares who got jabbed and who didnt. Anyone who trust govt or govt pushed meds, or anyone still working for govt........hmmmmm. Its still a somewhat free country. I dont generally play with matches and gasoline, but Im also not going to say you cant or shouldnt. I dont care, I dont! Ive made my fair share of mistakes.....fucking women!
Me to. I’ll go ape on the doxxers.

If they even exist.,

a little bit.
though the only side effect I ever got was a migraine, mainly on the first dose.
I will never pump that shit into my kids.
experimental drugs on me? maybe, we'll talk about it, I kinda like me job.
BTW I got covid for the first time this year so I do think it's real and I think the reason they won't release too much information on it is because it incriminates the dems and Chinese and they own this country.
it's not a big deal... like the flu.

Last edited:
So here is something for you to think about.
I know folks who are "purebloods" and they get some kind of sickness right about every 6 months.
Right at about the time the new boosters are becoming available.
Then you read about how they developed "spreading vaccines" and you also read about "shedding spike proteins"
Then you might start to think that perhaps those vaxxed folks are walking plague carriers spreading sickness to others.
There have been reports of folks getting adverse reactions because they had sex with a vaxxed person.

They were talking about putting Vaxx in the food supply and in animals to make sure it spread to everyone.

While the J&J shot (a bit safer for men but hugely dangerous for women) probably gave you vaccine enhanced sickness probability (as was well known prior to this vaxx launch) usually that only lasts about a year so after that it's probably all the other stuff they are doing for evil.
This makes sense and I get it.

In 2020 July, a friend of mine back in India was admitted in a hospital during the peak covid drama. Spoke to him on the phone and he said he was doing good and excited about being discharged, eating some tasty food, etc. I got a call the very next day informing that he passed away and his family got a tip from one of the hospital staff members that he basically died from excessive oxygen supply. He was a good man and never even experienced anything fun in life… it brings tears to my eyes thinking of him. Fuck everyone behind the covid BS resulting in several deaths like my buddy’s.

Jabs are not all the same. JNJ was not MRNA.

However the J&J still gave you the vaccine acquired immune system deficiency in fighting everything else from the same class, for at least a year.
Also the J&J was exceptionally dangerous for women (much like the other monkey vaccine they pushed in Europe for a time until it was banned and then they shipped it all to Australia and tried their very best to ram it into the most likely segment of the population to be injured by it).

I think the difference is if you got the J&J one or the other monkey one and you didn't have any bad effects after a year, you might be alright. The MRNA stuff is the gift that will keep on giving for the rest of your life and where cancers are the big deal and they can just pretend it wasn't the vaxx that gave you the cancer.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Yeah. He’s sub human garbage.
Ahh yes, the pearl clutching Tokay: Exhibit A of the "Pureblood"

Did he remind you guys about how he was one of the guys who shit on the death of a forum member who died unexpectedly leaving behind a wife and young child? So bad that even for the bear pit the mods had to come and clean it up? Why? Because he had gotten the vaccine. We don't even know why he passed.

See i remember the shit like that and all you purebloods piling on and no one even knew why this guy passed. A fellow SH member. A gun guy who didn't do shit around here to cause a stink. But it was all you guys could do to shit on this guy for pages. And this jackass was right in the middle. To be despised by you is a goddamn honor.

That behavior told me all I need to know.

Since I don't have the logins only the real names, legal counsel advised I keep it with the authorities.
--
Sorry it took so long ladies, had to take a vet to the hospital. You can assume it was because of complications from the vax because no matter I say, that's what your little clique will assume and drive towards because you can't fucking think straight or figure out that sometimes in life other shit happens (Hit by a car? Musta been vaxxed). Like when I had surgery. It was because of the vax. Yup.

FYI did you know my mom died in 2017? Yup she was vaxxed.

That's how you fuckers sounds. You're not good people. You're assholes and I intend to remind you of it for as long as I can.

Hell yeah I'll round you all up--because you'd do the same to me so I need to get there first. Natural Human Reaction.
Fucking left wants my hide, whats a few more assholes in the pit. Take a number.

You could of let it be. Now I won't: you made the choice. I am just responding like a normal animal does when threatened.

Did he remind you guys about how he was one of the guys who shit on the death of a forum member who died unexpectedly leaving behind a wife and young child? So bad that even for the bear pit the mods had to come and clean it up? Why? Because he had gotten the vaccine. We don't even know why he passed.

See i remember the shit like that and all you purebloods piling on and no one even knew why this guy passed. A fellow SH member. A gun guy who didn't do shit around here to cause a stink. But it was all you guys could do to shit on this guy for pages. And this jackass was right in the middle. To be despised by you is a goddamn honor.

Since I don't have the logins only the real names, legal counsel advised I keep it with the authorities.
--
Sorry it took so long ladies, had to take a vet to the hospital. You can assume it was because of complications from the vax because no matter I say, that's what your little clique will assume and drive towards because you can't fucking think straight or figure out that sometimes in life other shit happens (Hit by a car? Musta been vaxxed). Like when I had surgery. It was because of the vax. Yup.

That's how you fuckers sounds. You're not good people. You're assholes and I intend to remind you of it for as long as I can.

Hell yeah I'll round you all up--because you'd do the same to me so I need to get there first. Natural Human Reaction.
Fucking left wants my hide, whats a few more assholes in the pit. Take a number.

You could of let it be. Now I won't: you made the choice. I am just responding like a normal animal does when threatened.

I got #1. Come round me up bitch.

ETA: I never did a single fucking thing to you, I've probably never conversed with you in a single thread in my 14 years here, yet you want to execute me.

How fucking sick in the head are you? Get help, seriously. Red flag yourself, you need it.

Not just Karen.

SUPER KAREN!!

I found DocRDS's picture

Screenshot_20230527-233929~2.png

--

1595712912580.gif

--

Sorry for your loss of your Mother. It's tough, I've been through it too. It's a heart wrencher.

Having said that, you may want to check your chronology. If your Mother passed in 2017, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that she received the CV-19 Vaxx, which wasn't realistically available until early to mid 2020, IIRC.

You may want to tone it down a bit. You're coming across as being very combative and disrespectful of other people's opinions. I get it that you probably feel the same way in reverse, but dogpiles rarely work out for people in your position in the Pit.

If you have an opinion that is contrary to the accepted norm, that's fine. State it with courtesy and respect and you stand a better chance of being treated likewise. No guarantees though, the Pit can be a rough place.

If you're simply looking to joust with windmills, don't be surprised when a few of them fall over on you.

--

What city/state was this reported?

Sorry for your loss of your Mother. It's tough, I've been through it too. It's a heart wrencher.

Having said that, you may want to check your chronology. If your Mother passed in 2017, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that she received the CV-19 Vaxx, which wasn't realistically available until early to mid 2020, IIRC.

You may want to tone it down a bit. You're coming across as being very combative and disrespectful of other people's opinions. I get it that you probably feel the same way in reverse, but dogpiles rarely work out for people in your position in the Pit.

If you have an opinion that is contrary to the accepted norm, that's fine. State it with courtesy and respect and you stand a better chance of being treated likewise. No guarantees though, the Pit can be a rough place.

If you're simply looking to joust with windmills, don't be surprised when a few of them fall over on you.
Thats the fucking joke moron.

I wanna make sure when I get banned you fuckers tell yellowsnipers family who was here to stand up for their son/brother/etc and which of you assholes where pissing on the grave.

But you cunts are all cowards hiding behind your keyboards.

I'll see you all at class/matches/etc. I have some "friends" interested in your points of view.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka

Unless she got the vax in 2020 and then went back in time to tell him that he should get it too? Then through a paradoxical time travel anomaly ended up seeing her self got scared and had a heart attack????

I wanna make sure when I get banned you fuckers tell yellowsnipers family who was here to stand up for their son/brother/etc and which of you assholes where pissing on the grave.

I'll see you all at class/matches/etc. I have some "friends" interested in your points of view.

Well, I can see that giving a little respect and diplomacy went nowhere with you. Please forgive my mistake of extending an olive branch to you.

OBTW, you're hiding behind your keyboard too.

"I have some "friends" interested in your points of view". What are you, twelve years old ?

So, good luck and fuck you.

You were stupid enough to take the vax when all signs pointed clearly to a diabolical gov’t orchestrated scheme and now lash out at those who weren’t. Interesting. 😂

Had you stopped licking boots for a minute, you would have recognized it yourself. Back the blue!!!

Well that's nothing but a bunch of logical thinking right there.

Why would you do that? 😆

Unless she got the vax in 2020 and then went back in time to tell him that he should get it too? Then through a paradoxical time travel anomaly ended up seeing her self got scared and had a heart attack????
There's still a lot of DeLoreans on the road. DocRDS may have put a flux capacitor in hers

Gorilla warfare, navy seal, 300 confirmed kills blablabla.
Fuck you bootlicker and fuck your zogbot friends who took the jab.
I was fired as a 15 years senior airline pilot, my wife was fired as a nurse about the same time. Guess what ? I had also have a family to feed. Director of flight ops told me to get the jab or I’ll never see the inside of a flight deck ever again. But I wasn’t a disgusting cuck piece of shit like you, I told him to fuck off and after a legal fight got my job back after being terminated. Prostitutes and yellow bellied cowards are exactly why this Covid shit lasted as long as it did.

--

You could have let it be. Now I won't: you made the choice. I am just responding like a normal animal does when threatened.
Legal counsel??

GTFOHWTS! 🤣🤣

Are you going to pull a Flip?

DO A BACK FLIP!!

Did your handler tell you to spy on us?

Did you stay over with a friend and have funny dreams where you woke up and your chocolate box felt funny?

Are you going to start flipping scopes?

Are you a NV fag?

Working on a rap career?

Are you going to sue Frank and buy the hide??

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we’re full up here. Doc.

Respectfully,
Bender.