• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Do you regret getting the jab

Do you regret getting the covid vaccine?

• Yes, it gave me health problems.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Cognitive dissonance & pride are why those who caved and got the poison jab- will never admit it was a major error in judgement.

Those who knowingly lost their careers, incomes, health coverage, pensions- for refusing the poison jab- are true fucking heroes in my book.
Nah. Those people just have basic survival instincts. The choice not to take that shot was as easy as not putting a gun to one’s head and pulling the trigger.

The real heroes, if you want to use that term, are the men and women who refused that fucking mask at any cost. Those people pushed back when it would have been easier to submit like the majority of Americans that proved they have no integrity and stand for nothing. If anyone reading this put that thing on their face then they are a coward little bitch. There are lots of you pussies in the voting is fighting thread virtue signaling how in the fight you are because you take 15 minutes to cast a vote for criminals in fake elections. Fuck ya’ll.

Purebloods----hmm where have I heard that term.

The only difference between purebloods and vax-pushers is the vax pushers are in power. "Purebloods" are just as much petty tyrants and "True Vax Beleivers" Both groups should be executed because they would do the same to you first

There's a hot take for ya.

(and there was no option for "It didn't do shit but give me covid--I got better")

I never got the shot. Did get Covid, twice. First time was a doozy, I had about every symptom in the book and was pretty sick. Second time I assumed I had it was basically a cold.

My biggest reservation was when everyone was hanging their hat on the "safe and effective with NO LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS". I had a high school educations worth of understanding about the development of other vaccines and knew that real vaccines took years to develop and study. I was on high alert when that became the rallying point because I knew there was absolutely zero way to determine the long term side effects in the absence of time. Now, basically everything the CDC and other govt organizations preached as the absolute truth has been proven incorrect.
As a rule of thumb, when the CDC says something just assume the opposite is true and you'll be fine 😜

The only difference between purebloods and vax-pushers is the vax pushers are in power. "Purebloods" are just as much petty tyrants and "True Vax Beleivers" Both groups should be executed because they would do the same to you first

(and there was no option for "It didn't do shit but give me covid--I got better")

Sir,

Where do you get off calling purebloods petty tyrants? Purebloods don’t care if you get your vaccine or not. They don’t want to be forced to take it. That’s not tyranny. Thats freedom.

-918v

After all the different hospitals put their info together the biggest determining factor of myocarditis with mRNA vax might be the initial time between 1st and 2nd shot.

These numbers are rough heart complications…typing from phone but close enough for the hide

3/4 - 1/4 male female

approx 60% of cases were 30 days or less between 1 and 2 shot

30% of cases were between 31 and 78

People who had 1 shot of Moderna and 1 shot of Pfizer are more likely than ones who took both from same mfg

Seem to be a

2 per 100,000 complication rate in general for all

10 per 100,000 in younger males

Of course in that percentage people with underlying issues make up most of the complications as can be imagined.

I haven’t see “pure healthy” people with complications numbers.

Reactions: clcustom1911

Please, PLEASE be the one to come execute me.
Never wore a mask. Lived my life as I always have, much to the jealousy of everyone at work and in the grocery store.

I grew up when the government was sending young men to die or get maimed to stop the spread of communism in Vietnam. Then those men came home and were treated like shit by the government. Then the government bailed on stopping the spread of communism. I watched several neighbors and family friends suffer all kinds of shit from Agent Orange. The government denied Agent Orange was real. I watched several good friends suffer from the bullshit they injected us with and the government denied that Gulf War Syndrome was real. Then I watched the government deny that my friends were suffering anything from the water on Camp Lejuene. I watched Oliver North get railroaded by the government. I watched the 9/11 attack get perverted into another Nation Building scam. I remember when Saddam Hussein was the government buddy and then he wasn't. I remember the anthrax vax bullshit. There's more but you get the idea
No Fucking Way was I going to be a Lab Rat volunteer.

Myself, wife and kids have the good blood

Brother, mom, dad, and mother-in-law all have had major, significant health issues since getting stuck. All of them were in relatively to very good health prior. Except for my brother, he’s a democrat, and an attorney. For the IRS. He’s gotta be sick with that combo.

After all the different hospitals put their info together the biggest determining factor of myocarditis with mRNA vax might be the initial time between 1st and 2nd shot.

These numbers are rough heart complications…typing from phone but close enough for the hide

3/4 - 1/4 male female

approx 60% of cases were 30 days or less between 1 and 2 shot

30% of cases were between 31 and 78

People who had 1 shot of Moderna and 1 shot of Pfizer are more likely than ones who took both from same mfg

Seem to be a

2 per 100,000 complication rate in general for all

10 per 100,000 in younger males

Of course in that percentage people with underlying issues make up most of the complications as can be imagined.

I haven’t see “pure healthy” people with complications numbers.
I worked in a group that would be considered above average health wise.

The impact on people I knew and worked with only.

1. In a coma within 24 hours of first shot

2. Blood clots lungs had to be transported while working a scene.

3. Heart attack to the extent they split him and he has been medically retired. He was a semi pro hockey player in his early 30s

4. Heart attack. “Mild” back to work. Early 30s.

5. Ranger tabbed dude early 50s non smoker. Stage IV lung cancer out of the blue.

6. Heart attack. “Mild” back to work. Mid 50s

7. Strange immune reactions Stills disease soon after the shot. Messed up his joints.

Other stories of people I didn’t know personally are sudden early deaths strokes, circulatory issues causing retirement…..all on same job.

AD054AA9-5B90-49E0-B5EF-90744546A2F7.jpeg

my brother was shamed into getting it because he still had a kid in school.
they were telling him he was putting his son and every student at his son's school at risk of dying, or taking covid home to kill grandma. :rolleyes:
before the clotshot he was a marathon runner and triathlete. he had a stroke 2 days after the jab.
when he was trying to rehab from the stroke, he got covid.

You still believe the government narrative that covid was real? You’re just as weak as the vaccinated.

What sickens me is that not a man, not a single man in this entire country stood up and did anything to stop it. Zero resistance, how fucking pathetic and worthless we are.
You know, you bring up a good point. COVID-19 was never officially isolated or identified.

I too was shocked at how we as Americans just layed down a took it. So to speak. A country born of rebellion just gave up and did as they were told.

Reactions: Bender and Gurgen23
Nah. Those people just have basic survival instincts. The choice not to take that shot was as easy as not putting a gun to one’s head and pulling the trigger.

The real heroes, if you want to use that term, are the men and women who refused that fucking mask at any cost. Those people pushed back when it would have been easier to submit like the majority of Americans that proved they have no integrity and stand for nothing. If anyone reading this put that thing on their face then they are a coward little bitch. There are lots of you pussies in the voting is fighting thread virtue signaling how in the fight you are because you take 15 minutes to cast a vote for criminals in fake elections. Fuck ya’ll.
@wade2big forgive me my ramble here

I do vote, but neither I nor my children have ever worn a mask. My wife has had to wear them (medical field). We chose to uproot our entire lives, shitcan our plans, spend money we didn't have, and move 2 states away to get back into a place that resembled America again. My son was born last year with a heart condition and I was ready to let him go rather than see him have to take contaminated blood. The gestapo at the hospital (had to go back to the larger city in our previous commie state) finally relented and let my wife give a directed donation to our son. We are and will remain purebloods.

I understand the premise of what you non voters are saying. And I do agree to the level that if we would all reject the illegitimate things that are being/have been forced upon us, we'd all be better off.

I have small parts of me that agree with the idea that we should just let this thing burn all the way down to the ground. I get it when guys say we have to let it all get so bad that it can finally start to get better. But that just isn't how I roll. If it gets bad enough I think we should be doing something. And unfortunately I don't ever see us doing anything.

Side rant that I bring up all the time, WHEN WAS THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THE JEWS TO FIGHT BACK? For me it's kind of a multi-part answer. When they were forced to disarm themselves it was past time. But they should have seen the writing on the wall far before then and should have unassed the area. I can't remember if you are a Jew hater or not but it shouldn't matter for this question.

Back to responding to your post. I don't think voting is fighting. I think it is one of the lowest level activities we can perform that can help shape the world we live in. I think the uniparty does exist. However I don't believe they control everything and everyone. I believe a lot of what we see is straight up theater, but not all of it. Taxation is theft in my book. The government, elected and the unelected both have usurped power they never had a right to, and have asserted dominance over us that we never should have allowed.

In general I think we are probably on the same side. I just think it's crazy to not vote. Unless you are one of the sovereign citizen guys, which I'm pretty sure I understand their spiel and agree, I just don't have the kind of money and time to flout the system in that way. Anyhow unless you are one of those guys I don't see why you wouldn't just vote anyway. Nothing says you can't throw a vote into the system even if you believe the entire thing is a sham. I think it's a principle thing for you which I have my principles too. I'm pretty sure I have some radical ideas that many here would raise an eyebrow at. Currently I can't think of a single thing the Democrats want that I am for. But I'd bet I could find something of theirs from the past that I could support. Maybe. But it is so obvious that the republican platform is (or at least should be) the lesser of two evils, that even you can see it. I KNOW YOU CAN. Just take them at their word and then tell us how we were all dumb to believe them.

Scream from the roof tops that you vote under duress. Vehemently proclaim that even though you cast your ballot you refuse to believe the system is legitimate. Tell them with murderous eyes that when they cross the line they will pay for it dearly.

But for the love of god please just vote...

Thus endeth my rambling ra-ra pep talk and wish for you to give our side one more vote.

Last edited:

Da fuck are you talking about? What are purebloods going to force anyone to do? Follow the constitution?

Executed? Go get fucked at your local blue oyster club faggot.

You know, you bring up a good point. COVID-19 was never officially isolated or identified.

I too was shocked at how we as Americans just layed down a took it. So to speak. A country born of rebellion just gave up and did as they were told.
The issue is that they had everything rehearsed and locked up. People were in shock and didn't know what to believe.
That's why they isolated people.
They had the propaganda machine going full steam, almost all powers were handed to the CDC and cops were enforcing these bullshit. And boy, they were moving fast, with the lockdowns, masks, jabs. They were giving contrary infos all the time to make you loose your time and energy debating on bullshits that were just diversions.
As a random dude if you had a platform and could reach people you would get instantly labeled as a nutjob because "you are not a scientist" and if you were in the medical field you would loose your license and get cancelled.
And if you were talking about something more radical you would get locked up or killed and they could have used it to arrest "conspiracy theorists" and lock them up in concentration camps. 80% of the population would have applauded.

These scumbags are organized and light years ahead of the people.

@wade2big forgive me my ramble here

I do vote, but neither I nor my children have ever worn a mask. My wife has had to where them (medical field). We chose to uproot our entire lives, shitcan our plans, spend money we didn't have, and move 2 states away to get back into a place that resembled America again. My son was born last year with a heart condition and I was ready to let him go rather than see him have to take contaminated blood. The gestapo at the hospital (had to go back to the larger city in our previous commie state) finally relented and let my wife give a directed donation to our son. We are and will remain purebloods.

I understand the premise of what you non voters are saying. And I do agree to the level that if we would all reject the illegitimate things that are being/have been forced upon us, we'd all be better off.

I have small parts of me that agree with the idea that we should just let this thing burn all the way down to the ground. I get it when guys say we have to let it all get so bad that it can finally start to get better. But that just isn't how I roll. If it gets bad enough I think we should be doing something. And unfortunately I don't ever see us doing anything.

Side rant that I bring up all the time, WHEN WAS THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THE JEWS TO FIGHT BACK? For me it's kind of a multi-part answer. When they were forced to disarm themselves it was past time. But they should have seen the writing on the wall far before then and should have unassed the area. I can't remember if you are a Jew hater or not but it shouldn't matter for this question.

Back to responding to your post. I don't think voting is fighting. I think it is one of the lowest level activities we can perform that can help shape the world we live in. I think the uniparty does exist. However I don't believe they control everything and everyone. I believe a lot of what we see is straight up theater, but not all of it. Taxation is theft in my book. The government, elected and the unelected both have usurped power they never had a right to, and have asserted dominance over us that we never should have allowed.

In general I think we are probably on the same side. I just think it's crazy to not vote. Unless you are one of the sovereign citizen guys, which I'm pretty sure I understand their spiel and agree, I just don't have the kind of money and time to flout the system in that way. Anyhow unless you are one of those guys I don't see why you wouldn't just vote anyway. Nothing says you can't throw a vote into the system even if you believe the entire thing is a sham. I think it's a principle thing for you which I have my principles too. I'm pretty sure I have some radical ideas that many here would raise an eyebrow at. Currently I can't think of a single thing the Democrats want that I am for. But I'd bet I could find something of theirs from the past that I could support. Maybe. But it is so obvious that the republican platform is (or at least should be) the lesser of two evils, that even you can see it. I KNOW YOU CAN. Just take them at their word and then tell us how we were all dumb to believe them.

Scream from the roof tops that you vote under duress. Vehemently proclaim that even though you cast your ballot you refuse to believe the system is legitimate. Tell them with murderous eyes that when they cross the line they will pay for it dearly.

But for the love of god please just vote...

Thus endeth my rambling ra-ra pep talk and wish for you to give our side one more vote.
I appreciate your thoughts. I know you stated it as a formality, but there is no need to ask for forgiveness for stating your position. Far too many people aren’t capable of putting their thoughts into words and even fewer can or are willing to defend their position. It looks like we’d probably agree far more than not. I’ll take what you said into consideration and will give it some thought. I’m a different man for the better and/or the worse. The tyranny of 2020 changed my entire world view.

For the record, I never told anyone not to vote. I’ve only stated why I won’t any longer and what exactly it would take for me to do so again although voting for which men I want to rule over me seems crazy to me. I went into detail in the dedicated thread and don’t want to turn this one into that one. I just brought it up to highlight the lack of self awareness that runs rampant here.

Reactions: AmmoFort
The issue is that they had everything rehearsed and locked up. People were in shock and didn't know what to believe.
That's why they isolated people.
They had the propaganda machine going full steam, almost all powers were handed to the CDC and cops were enforcing these bullshit. And boy, they were moving fast, with the lockdowns, masks, jabs. They were giving contrary infos all the time to make you loose your time and energy debating on bullshits that were just diversions.
As a random dude if you had a platform and could reach people you would get instantly labeled as a nutjob because "you are not a scientist" and if you were in the medical field you would loose your license and get cancelled.
And if you were talking about something more radical you would get locked up or killed and they could have used it to arrest "conspiracy theorists" and lock them up in concentration camps. 80% of the population would have applauded.

These scumbags are organized and light years ahead of the people.
My stand worked because I’m a bit of a contrarian cunt. Better humans than I were much more vulnerable to the pressure. Many of the pure bloods are probably similar.

Da fuck are you talking about? What are purebloods going to force anyone to do? Follow the constitution?

Executed? Go get fucked at your local blue oyster club faggot.
You know who else liked "pure blood"

Anyone who has the shot is "tainted"

Yeah...just like the pushers. Fucking petty tyrant. Just as bad as the pushers

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Sir,

Where do you get off calling purebloods petty tyrants? Purebloods don’t care if you get your vaccine or not. They don’t want to be forced to take it. That’s not tyranny. Thats freedom.

-918v
Oh yes they fucking do. Just ask them.

I know i know, all you guys just want freedom. Bullshit. You want everyone to do the same thing as you. Oh have you not been reading the forums the past 2 years/

Your side is the one who oppressed me. Everywhere I went there you were making my life hard.
I didn't do shit to you or anyone. That's the fucking point. If you truly wanted to leave people alone you'd leave them alone and knock off your purity tests.

Fuck off you little dictators.

Like others I was Type 2 diabetes, had a family to support. But I know who my friends are after that. Humans are predictable at least.

I didn't wear a mask either, refused any boosters but when your immuno-suppressed and married to a school teacher you're gonna get it and early on you had to make a best guess. Just not pure enough for you assholes.
Oh and I know you freaks would be going apeshit if Trump got re-elected and rolled out the vaccine and the libs refused it. You would be no different than those in power. I got money on that bet.

I made a choice based on limited info and it pissed you guys off....

Hmmmm sounds like liberal tyranny to me.

Fucktards. Only difference between you and libs is you have guns. That makes you more dangerous. And dangerously non-self-aware. Not a good combo dumbass.

Look at the choices in your poll. You work for CNN or some shit? There's a ton of reasons why you might regret getting the shot, not everyone has health issues. Maybe its because it exposed what assholes conservatives are too each other when they start making up fake tests about loyalty and purity.

Ooops did I say that part out loud?

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I guess that makes me a muggle.
IMG_3900.jpeg

On a serious note - I got the J&J shot, no boosters. Wife was pregnant and a single income household at that point, didn’t wanna stress her out by quitting. I still regret it and I get sick with flu or something twice every year since the shot.

• Sad
Reactions: W54/XM-388
I didn't do shit to you or anyone. That's the fucking point. If you truly wanted to leave people alone you'd leave them alone and knock off your purity tests.

Like others I was Type 2 diabetes, had a family to support. But I know who my friends are after that. Humans are predictable at least.

I didn't wear a mask either, refused any boosters but when your immuno-suppressed and married to a school teacher you're gonna get it and early on you had to make a best guess. Just not pure enough for you assholes.
Oh and I know you freaks would be going apeshit if Trump got re-elected and rolled out the vaccine and the libs refused it. You would be no different than those in power. I got money on that bet.

Fucktards. Only difference between you and libs is you have guns. That makes you more dangerous. And dangerously non-self-aware. Not a good combo dumbass.

Look at the choices in your poll. You work for CNN or some shit? There's a ton of reasons why you might regret getting the shot, not everyone has health issues. Maybe its because it exposed what assholes conservatives are too each other when they start making up fake tests about loyalty and purity.

Your cheese has slid off the cracker.
Your paranoia is on full display in that diatribe.
" I made a choice based on limited info and it pissed you guys off ". <----- That's freaking hilarious. There's probably some people here that feel sad for you but pissed off? Hardly.
Your self worth is blown way out of proportion if you actually think that some guys on the world wide web actually give a fuck about whether or not you got jabbed.

I worked in a group that would be considered above average health wise.

The impact on people I knew and worked with only.

1. In a coma within 24 hours of first shot

2. Blood clots lungs had to be transported while working a scene.

3. Heart attack to the extent they split him and he has been medically retired. He was a semi pro hockey player in his early 30s

4. Heart attack. “Mild” back to work. Early 30s.

5. Ranger tabbed dude early 50s non smoker. Stage IV lung cancer out of the blue.

6. Heart attack. “Mild” back to work. Mid 50s

7. Strange immune reactions Stills disease soon after the shot. Messed up his joints.

Other stories of people I didn’t know personally are sudden early deaths strokes, circulatory issues causing retirement…..all on same job.
Are they “local””?

All joking aside there might be other environmental factors considering the breadth and frequency of issues.

Unless “your” group is 1,000 people there might be something other than vax triggered events.

Truthfully…I’d get a full body scan if you have time

They usually find something because we all have something wrong that doesn’t matter in the long run, but “something might be in the water” as well

Are they “local””?

All joking aside there might be other environmental factors considering the breadth and frequency of issues.

Unless “your” group is 1,000 people there might be something other than vax triggered events.

Truthfully…I’d get a full body scan if you have time

They usually find something because we all have something wrong that doesn’t matter in the long run, but “something might be in the water” as well

Population of approximately 2200.

There were heart attacks in the 17 years prior, usually the end of career dude that was still working because he had a current wife and two more to pay.

I know of three others but didn't work personally with them 1. Stroke/dead after a week, mid 50 2. Suddenly Dead in the front seat of his pickup truck, in the driveway, 30s 3. Blood clot issues that retired him 30s.

There are more my small, very small subset population, from the same group know of but I don't recall the details.

Maybe it's all a coincidence.

The fact no one will seriously investigate the one factor in common is interesting.

The denial from the people it's happening to is bizarre.

I wish my old job would mandate boosters.

I remember this thread right in the middle of it all

Reactions: TheBigCountry
people have to stop calling it a vaccine. it didnt stop anything, didnt cure anything, fucked people over that believed it did something, even called my uncle in florida to tell him not to get any more after my father passed (not related to the magic trick), his reply "no more?". like i was fucking talking to a 5yr old. thats when i started telling family that clown suits for funerals were the go after they started telling me they regret taking it. this is the problem when english is not their first language. all they had to do was pay attention to the words used by the now ex health sinister

Is it the vaccine impacting fertility rates, or is it all the microplastics in our nut sacks?
I am going to get out in front of this newest invisible boogie man and say. I bet microplastics are about as real of a problem as lemons.

Does anyone really believe your body is taking microscopic peice of plastic and replacing your body cells with it. Do you really think that's how it works. Your body doesn't break down that cheeseburger into minerals. It mushes it up and uses it as filler where cells need replaced. McDonalds body bondo. 🤣🤣🤣

My father had one stroke after the 2nd shoot with no known health issues; no medication; pretty active guy. Three weeks after his 3rd shoot, Myocarditis; he spent 3 months in ICU. None of my family members, unvaccinated subhuman where 'authorized' by the unelected elite to visit him at the hospital during his whole stay there. Even when his health was so bad that the so-called know-it-all 'physicist' thought he was about to die.

There is only thing that saved him, that's the lord.

I know more than a dozen of cases in my area of people who either died suddenly or were seriously injured a few weeks after the shoots. Mysterious cases of blindness, back/nerves issues, hearth diseases, turbo cancers, you name it.

Fuck that shit, and especially fuck the little piece of shit that pushed that crap on people. Especially the elderly and the young that were not informed enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and AmmoFort
Population of approximately 2200.

There were heart attacks in the 17 years prior, usually the end of career dude that was still working because he had a current wife and two more to pay.

I know of three others but didn't work personally with them 1. Stroke/dead after a week, mid 50 2. Suddenly Dead in the front seat of his pickup truck, in the driveway, 30s 3. Blood clot issues that retired him 30s.

There are more my small, very small subset population, from the same group know of but I don't recall the details.

Maybe it's all a coincidence.

The fact no one will seriously investigate the one factor in common is interesting.

The denial from the people it's happening to is bizarre.

I wish my old job would mandate boosters.

Exactly. If the vax was soooooo necessary to save the children then why did they not mandate boosters in perpetuity? Safe and effective after all. 96% !

Exactly. If the vax was soooooo necessary to save the children then why did they not mandate boosters in perpetuity? Safe and effective after all. 96% !
Becuase of the people who refused to take it. That is it. The only reason any of it backed down anywhere was due to the people who stood up. They were not particularly obscure about wanting it to be "the new normal."

I remember when our Walmart tried to reimplement masks. Not many takers. Lasted one day.

Reactions: Tokay444 and 918v
I am going to get out in front of this newest invisible boogie man and say. I bet microplastics are about as real of a problem as lemons.

Does anyone really believe your body is taking microscopic peice of plastic and replacing your body cells with it. Do you really think that's how it works. Your body doesn't break down that cheeseburger into minerals. It mushes it up and uses it as filler where cells need replaced. McDonalds body bondo. 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if they are harmful to organs or brain function but I do know they are found in plaque

Anything that is found in plaque in any vein or artery is troubling.

Think of it as aggregate for other “material” to build on.

Cholesterol isn’t bad..it’s the plaque that forms from cholesterol which is the problem etc

Micro plastics may turn out to be a bigger issue than we think or a nothing burger like you suggest.

But because it seems to not get filtered out by our body that means it gets “everywhere”. That might become a issue

Reactions: mosin46 and XP1K
Not sure if they are harmful to organs or brain function but I do know they are found in plaque

Anything that is found in plaque in any vein or artery is troubling.

Think of it as aggregate for other “material” to build on.

Cholesterol isn’t bad..it’s the plaque that forms from cholesterol which is the problem etc

Micro plastics may turn out to be a bigger issue than we think or a nothing burger like you suggest.

But because it seems to not get filtered out by our body that means it gets “everywhere”. That might become a issue
There are also studies out that are showing some of these nano and micropastics are crossing the blood-brain barrier. That's bad juju.

"Upon ingestion (Fig. 2B), N/M-Ps cause serious toxicity to various biological organisms including macromolecules (DNA & gene damage, affected gene expression, and altered protein transcription), organelle cells (altered cellular division, cellular toxicity, apoptosis, oxidative stress reaction, metabolism, increased calcium ions), tissues (bone osteolysis, inflammation, and fibrosis), specific organs (carcinogenesis, altered feeding, changed metabolic demand, and energy reserves redistribution) (American Chemical Society, 2023; Hua et al., 2022; Leslie et al., 2022; Lin et al., 2022; Liu et al., 2020; Pontecorvi et al., 2023; Rosellini et al., 2023), and populations including animal and humans (reduced fertility, slower growth, and reduced population). The M-Ps have entered lymph (<150 μm), portal vein (110 μm), inside organs (20 μm), and access to organs including translocation of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and placental barrier (up to 7%) (Yuan et al., 2022).

Recently, N/M − Ps on interacting with the brain cell may cause primary and secondary injuries which may affect the motor coordination function (dysregulated circadian motor activity), damage nerve cells, increase apoptosis, neuroinflammation, and hemorrhage in cerebellar tissue (sudden rupture of blood vessels), respectively (Bogorad et al., 2019). These adverse effects caused by N/M-Ps in the brain involve multiple pathophysiological pathways that are related to the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative disorders like stroke, Alzheimer's disease (AD), and Parkinson's disease (PD) (Yin et al., 2022)."

Reactions: brianf

Why are you here in this thread. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Reactions: Tokay444 and Bender