• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Do you regret getting the jab

Do you regret getting the covid vaccine?

• Yes, it gave me health problems.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No, I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
I didn't do shit to you or anyone. That's the fucking point. If you truly wanted to leave people alone you'd leave them alone and knock off your purity tests.

Fuck off you little dictators.

Like others I was Type 2 diabetes, had a family to support. But I know who my friends are after that. Humans are predictable at least.

I didn't wear a mask either, refused any boosters but when your immuno-suppressed and married to a school teacher you're gonna get it and early on you had to make a best guess. Just not pure enough for you assholes.
Oh and I know you freaks would be going apeshit if Trump got re-elected and rolled out the vaccine and the libs refused it. You would be no different than those in power. I got money on that bet.

I made a choice based on limited info and it pissed you guys off....

Hmmmm sounds like liberal tyranny to me.

Fucktards. Only difference between you and libs is you have guns. That makes you more dangerous. And dangerously non-self-aware. Not a good combo dumbass.

Look at the choices in your poll. You work for CNN or some shit? There's a ton of reasons why you might regret getting the shot, not everyone has health issues. Maybe its because it exposed what assholes conservatives are too each other when they start making up fake tests about loyalty and purity.

Ooops did I say that part out loud?
03D1C739-1994-42A8-85F3-828DF0E5BBCF.jpeg

My stand worked because I’m a bit of a contrarian cunt. Better humans than I were much more vulnerable to the pressure. Many of the pure bloods are probably similar.
Same here. To be honest, unless a SWAT team rushes into your house and hold you down while a doctor is jabbing you, you always have the choice. It's just that the choice was made more difficult for some than others.
See, I was laid off from the company I worked for in april 2020 so I didn't have to make that choice to keep my job and I come from a quite wealthy family so I knew money wouldn't be an issue either.

My brother is a pharmacist so we also had the opportunity to arrange some stuff but I still refused to get a certificate as it would make their game. The greater the number of vaccinated people (real or not) the greater their leverage on us unvaccinated.

The only thing we could really do was not complying. I once stopped by a gas station and I saw that the dude at the counter wasn't wearing a mask, neither did the dude who entered the shop before me. So I filled up my tank, went inside without wearing a mask and had a perfectly normal interaction. I decided that from now on this would be my gas station of choice. My family goes there too. Same goes for the businesses who complied and pissed me off, I still won't give them a penny to this day. That's where lies our power.

My wife, son and I all refused to get it. I am glad we held our ground. My very senior parents were the first in line to get every jab available, no matter how much we talked to them about it. The saddest thing is my wife's cousins. They have two daughters who have kids, and their daughters forbid them from seeing their grandchildren unless they had the shot. The cousins gave in to that pressure. They wanted to see their grandkids. How much does it suck to have family members hold you hostage over that.

We got the first round after a close friend went to the hospital and died within a few days. Realized too late that the Covid protocols were killing people. Been doing the I-Max protocol using Quercitin which is supposed to counteract and eliminate the spike proteins. Celebrate Ivermectin Happy Hour with CowboyLogic on Sundays on OANN.

You mean besides faggots from the bear pit doxxing me and trying to get me fired from my job?

Freedom loving assholes indeed.

Let alone the responses in this thread.

I am against doxxing and interfering with employment. But that is a far cry from calling for violence. No one on this end wants to people to get hurt. We just want to be left alone. You can’t take what happened to you and apply it broadly to the rest of us.

And you’re not the only one who got the treatment as a result of interacting with certain people in the bearpit. It comes with the territory.

How do you know you got Covid ???? Cause you took a Covid test?????ha ha ha ha

Went to the doc a few weeks ago with what I suspected was a sinus infection. Nope, COVID… according to the test. Could feel my sinuses draining, no chest congestion, headache in the usual spot and very little cough. Felt like every sinus infection I’ve ever had.

I suspect I was “positive” because I checked in contact with someone who tested positive.

I am against doxxing and interfering with employment. But that is a far cry from calling for violence. No one on this end wants to people to get hurt. We just want to be left alone. You can’t take what happened to you and apply it broadly to the rest of us.

And you’re not the only one who got the treatment as a result of interacting with certain people in the bearpit. It comes with the territory.
That's bullshit. Every one of those persons should have received a permanent ban from this web site.

After all the different hospitals put their info together the biggest determining factor of myocarditis with mRNA vax might be the initial time between 1st and 2nd shot.

These numbers are rough heart complications…typing from phone but close enough for the hide

3/4 - 1/4 male female

approx 60% of cases were 30 days or less between 1 and 2 shot

30% of cases were between 31 and 78

People who had 1 shot of Moderna and 1 shot of Pfizer are more likely than ones who took both from same mfg

Seem to be a

2 per 100,000 complication rate in general for all

10 per 100,000 in younger males

Of course in that percentage people with underlying issues make up most of the complications as can be imagined.

I haven’t see “pure healthy” people with complications numbers.
Wow...actual facts on the Hide. So I guess now this is true...lol

1723044021635.png

• Love
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

Excuse it however you want you tyrant. For wanting to be left alone you and your ilk love to interfere.

@Bigfatcock I did but police have real crimes to solve. No one gives a shit about some dumb ass conservative. Thats when I really learned there are no "friends" in the shooting community. Only threat levels. So you'll excuse me if I ask you all to get the fuck off my lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: dan440 and Tokay444
Excuse it however you want you tyrant. For wanting to be left alone you and your ilk love to interfere.

@Bigfatcock I did but police have real crimes to solve. No one gives a shit about some dumb ass conservative. Thats when I really learned there are no "friends" in the shooting community. Only threat levels. So you'll excuse me if I ask you all to get the fuck off my lawn.
1723044427023.gif

There are a lot of ways to pursue legal action depending on the state. If police won’t pursue it then it’s possible to sue in civil court.

If I still worked for an income, and someone tried to take that away then I’d be pursuing all legal avenues against them.

You keep broad brushing. It’s not good for your image.
Broad brush? Specifics? You're as blind as a bat and an apologist for authoritarianism.

You just want to hear your opinion coming out of my mouth. That's not Freedom. And you excuse the pyschos "Well that's just the bear pit" "That's technically not violence" "i didn't do it personally" Its always ok if its for a good cause.

If your head was any farther up your ass you'd create an infinite loop.

Broad brush? Specifics? You're as blind as a bat and an apologist for authoritarianism.

You just want to hear your opinion coming out of my mouth. That's not Freedom. And you excuse the pyschos "Well that's just the bear pit" "That's technically not violence" "i didn't do it personally" Its always ok if its for a good cause.

So name them. Who on this forum hurt you. Until proven I think yer full of shit.

For all those proclaiming "PUREBLOOD!", that means no vax, no covid and negative for antibodies via blood test.

How many of those do we have?

I don’t want my opinion coming out of your mouth. You made statements about anti vaxers that I don’t agree with given my personal experience with this over the last 4 years. You equate what happened to you to a full fledged government planned media endorsed corporate executed seizure of people’s medical freedoms. And then you call me a petty tyrant with his head up his ass.

You equate the full force of government violating people’s rights to what some asshole tried to do to you. Did they take your money? Because there are millions of people who lost their jobs as a result of this covid vaccine bullshit. Actual loss. No job. No food on the table. They aren’t tyrants. They are victims.

For all those proclaiming "PUREBLOOD!", that means no vax, no covid and negative for antibodies via blood test.

How many of those do we have?
Me but I was tested once or twice because I needed it to travel unlike some people who had to be tested dozen of times which increases the odds of having a positive result. Didn't get sick during this period either but I rarely am.
But yes, I agree with you that the "pureblood" thing is a littlebit over the roof like some jews saying that they are god's chosen people. Some of the dudes claiming that today just paid a rabbi in the 70-80s to get some paperwork done as going to Israel was the easiest way out of the USSR :ROFLMAO:

I don’t want my opinion coming out of your mouth. You made statements about anti vaxers that I don’t agree with given my personal experience with this over the last 4 years. You equate what happened to you to a full fledged government planned media endorsed corporate executed seizure of people’s medical freedoms. And then you call me a petty tyrant with his head up his ass.

You equate the full force of government violating people’s rights to what some asshole tried to do to you. Did they take your money? Because there are millions of people who lost their jobs as a result of this covid vaccine bullshit. Actual loss. No job. No food on the table. They aren’t tyrants. They are victims.
Yup because I "won" it was ok. Uh huh. I guess you guys who weren't force to get the jab "won" so you can all stfu yourselves you fucking mouth breather.

Your experience trumps my experience? Thats what you don't get dumbass. People had different experiences. It is totally unfathomable that people around here can be assholes. GUn people are just saints!

Nope they are assholes just like everyone else. And you defend them because of your "experience".

Small minded uneducated easily maniupulated cuck.

There are also studies out that are showing some of these nano and micropastics are crossing the blood-brain barrier. That's bad juju.

"Upon ingestion (Fig. 2B), N/M-Ps cause serious toxicity to various biological organisms including macromolecules (DNA & gene damage, affected gene expression, and altered protein transcription), organelle cells (altered cellular division, cellular toxicity, apoptosis, oxidative stress reaction, metabolism, increased calcium ions), tissues (bone osteolysis, inflammation, and fibrosis), specific organs (carcinogenesis, altered feeding, changed metabolic demand, and energy reserves redistribution) (American Chemical Society, 2023; Hua et al., 2022; Leslie et al., 2022; Lin et al., 2022; Liu et al., 2020; Pontecorvi et al., 2023; Rosellini et al., 2023), and populations including animal and humans (reduced fertility, slower growth, and reduced population). The M-Ps have entered lymph (<150 μm), portal vein (110 μm), inside organs (20 μm), and access to organs including translocation of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and placental barrier (up to 7%) (Yuan et al., 2022).

Recently, N/M − Ps on interacting with the brain cell may cause primary and secondary injuries which may affect the motor coordination function (dysregulated circadian motor activity), damage nerve cells, increase apoptosis, neuroinflammation, and hemorrhage in cerebellar tissue (sudden rupture of blood vessels), respectively (Bogorad et al., 2019). These adverse effects caused by N/M-Ps in the brain involve multiple pathophysiological pathways that are related to the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative disorders like stroke, Alzheimer's disease (AD), and Parkinson's disease (PD) (Yin et al., 2022)."

Weren't they the same guys who said HQ would kill you and ivermectin was for horses? And that putting people on respirators was the answer and that masks could protect us from respiratory viruses?

Here is another good one. Reduced feterlity due to climate change.

Yup because I "won" it was ok. Uh huh. I guess you guys who weren't force to get the jab "won" so you can all stfu yourselves you fucking mouth breather.

Your experience trumps my experience? Thats what you don't get dumbass. People had different experiences. It is totally unfathomable that people around here can be assholes. GUn people are just saints!

Nope they are assholes just like everyone else. And you defend them because of your "experience".

Small minded uneducated easily maniupulated cuck.

Again, I am against low blows. I never said what happened to you was ok. It was wrong. I’m not defending them. But it pales in comparison to what happened to millions of Americans in the recent past.

I guess the point you’re trying to make is that you experienced tyranny of the few on your level and that gives you the right to hate on all anti vaxers. I get it. I don’t accept it. And neither does anyone else here.

Anger will eat you from the inside out.

Weren't they the same guys who said HQ would kill you and ivermectin was for horses? And that putting people on respirators was the answer and that masks could protect us from respiratory viruses?

Here is another good one. Reduced feterlity due to climate change.

Well, the only thing advice I can you is to keep eating your condoms and we will see if your mental state declines.

Reactions: Bender
I read his last diatribe like I do everything else.
I read with an active voice that matches the tone and intent of what is written.

It sounds like a shrieking Karen.
I’m still trying to figure out why one or even call it a few guys may have “doxxed” him, yet now all gun people and conservatives that stood our ground and refused the vax need to be executed.

Our jobs were unconstitutionally threatened by the President of the United States himself, with the full weight and force of the entire US government behind him right up until a couple courts said to fuck off. We were called vile things by the President and his entire media/big tech clan, accused of murdering old people and infecting babies. We were all lied to by the drug companies and the government, publicly shunned, banned and prohibited. We couldn’t travel, visit establishments, buy goods, receive medical care, and many were even arrested. We were considered crazy selfish conspiracy theorists who injected bleach into our veins and took horse medicine for “the most dangerous disease ever to sweep the globe”.

America, as a whole, is a far weaker nation as a result. Families have been irreparably broken. The military is in a recruitment glut. Thriving businesses were shuttered and production stymied. Fortunes were lost. Children's educations were severely diminished. Trust in the medical profession, media, and government has been destroyed. These effects are still crushing our country to this day.

It wasn’t those who refused an untested treatment that caused this, it was those who tried to force an entire nation into the greatest con job ever attempted and committed through lies, deceit and theft.

Don’t like us @DocRDS? We tried to destroy your life? Then why in the ever living fuck are you still on here, engaging in yet another Covid conversation? Just fuck off somewhere else if you don’t like it here and we’re all out to get you. But seriously, your execution team better be some really heavy hitters, because we sure as fuck are.

Make way for the new vaccines.

HHS ‘Declaration of Emergency’ for Bird Flu Paves Way for PCR Testing and More EUA Vaccines, Critics Say​

The World Health Organization (WHO) today announced a new project to speed up the “development and accessibility” of an mRNA bird flu vaccine for manufacturers in low- and middle-income countries as part of the mRNA Technology Transfer Programme. The same program was used to help develop and transfer the mRNA platform for COVID-19 to the developing world.

Earlier this month, BARDA awarded $176 million to Moderna to develop and test its pre-pandemic mRNA vaccine against H5N1. Late-stage testing would begin in 2025, pending results from the Phase 1/2 trial of five different mRNA vaccine options testing on about 1,500 people that concluded last week.

The contract includes options to speed up the development timeline if there is an increase in the number of human cases, the severity of the virus or if human-to-human transmission becomes possible, Reuters reported. The U.S. government is also in talks with Pfizer about possibly supporting its development of an mRNA vaccine targeting the H5 family of bird flu viruses, according to the Financial Times."

Part of democrap mentality is the need to deprive others of the things one does not have. If I can’t have it, then you can’t have it either. In our case, we stood our ground while democraps submitted. Many of them knew it was bs but did it anyway just to signal their virtue. But then they got the envy. How dare the unvaccinated remain unvaccinated. It’s not right. And so they started on us. And their envy and hatred remain.

I guess that makes me a muggle.
View attachment 8474713

On a serious note - I got the J&J shot, no boosters. Wife was pregnant and a single income household at that point, didn’t wanna stress her out by quitting. I still regret it and I get sick with flu or something twice every year since the shot.

So here is something for you to think about.
I know folks who are "purebloods" and they get some kind of sickness right about every 6 months.
Right at about the time the new boosters are becoming available.
Then you read about how they developed "spreading vaccines" and you also read about "shedding spike proteins"
Then you might start to think that perhaps those vaxxed folks are walking plague carriers spreading sickness to others.
There have been reports of folks getting adverse reactions because they had sex with a vaxxed person.

They were talking about putting Vaxx in the food supply and in animals to make sure it spread to everyone.

While the J&J shot (a bit safer for men but hugely dangerous for women) probably gave you vaccine enhanced sickness probability (as was well known prior to this vaxx launch) usually that only lasts about a year so after that it's probably all the other stuff they are doing for evil.

I’m still trying to figure out why one or even call it a few guys may have “doxxed” him, yet now all gun people and conservatives that stood our ground and refused the vax need to be executed.

Our jobs were unconstitutionally threatened by the President of the United States himself, with the full weight and force of the entire US government behind him right up until a couple courts said to fuck off. We were called vile things by the President and his entire media/big tech clan, accused of murdering old people and infecting babies. We were all lied to by the drug companies and the government, publicly shunned, banned and prohibited. We couldn’t travel, visit establishments, buy goods, receive medical care, and many were even arrested. We were considered crazy selfish conspiracy theorists who injected bleach into our veins and took horse medicine for “the most dangerous disease ever to sweep the globe”.

America, as a whole, is a far weaker nation as a result. Families have been irreparably broken. The military is in a recruitment glut. Thriving businesses were shuttered and production stymied. Fortunes were lost. Children's educations were severely diminished. Trust in the medical profession, media, and government has been destroyed. These effects are still crushing our country to this day.

It wasn’t those who refused an untested treatment that caused this, it was those who tried to force an entire nation into the greatest con job ever attempted and committed through lies, deceit and theft.

Don’t like us @DocRDS? We tried to destroy your life? Then why in the ever living fuck are you still on here, engaging in yet another Covid conversation? Just fuck off somewhere else if you don’t like it here and we’re all out to get you. But seriously, your execution team better be some really heavy hitters, because we sure as fuck are.

He's clearly not a gun person, or a shooter.

"You gun people"

Why the fuck is he even here?

Douchy
Obstinate
Cunt
Random
Dumbocrat
Shitbag

I didn't do shit to you or anyone. That's the fucking point. If you truly wanted to leave people alone you'd leave them alone and knock off your purity tests.

Fuck off you little dictators.

Like others I was Type 2 diabetes, had a family to support. But I know who my friends are after that. Humans are predictable at least.

I didn't wear a mask either, refused any boosters but when your immuno-suppressed and married to a school teacher you're gonna get it and early on you had to make a best guess. Just not pure enough for you assholes.
Oh and I know you freaks would be going apeshit if Trump got re-elected and rolled out the vaccine and the libs refused it. You would be no different than those in power. I got money on that bet.

I made a choice based on limited info and it pissed you guys off....

Hmmmm sounds like liberal tyranny to me.

Fucktards. Only difference between you and libs is you have guns. That makes you more dangerous. And dangerously non-self-aware. Not a good combo dumbass.

Look at the choices in your poll. You work for CNN or some shit? There's a ton of reasons why you might regret getting the shot, not everyone has health issues. Maybe its because it exposed what assholes conservatives are too each other when they start making up fake tests about loyalty and purity.

Ooops did I say that part out loud?
You know Doc, I respect you because you’ve been around here a long time, longer than me, but here’s my take:
Your first sentence; “I didn't do shit to you or anyone” is exactly what we’ve been saying. We haven’t done shit to you. Have we cussed at the store because you’re wearing a mask? Have we spit on you because you got the shot? We don’t care that you got the jab. We don’t care if you didn’t get the jab. We don’t care if you want to drive your car 90 miles per hour into a tree. Knock yourself out. Ok, well, actually, I do care. Don’t do that. What we do care is a tyrannical government forcing us to take take shot or suffer the consequences. Ask pmmclain about that. We weren’t the ones who wanted to put the unvaccinated in concentration camps, or worse, execute the unvaccinated. We weren’t the ones who isolated family members, so they had to die alone and scared. We weren’t the ones who prevented loved ones from attending grandma’s funeral, so she died, and was buried alone.
You know what I think? I think you’re really pissed off, but not pissed off at us, I think your pissed off at yourself, because you fell for the bullshit the concentration camp crowd was pushing, and you’re deflecting that feeling onto everybody who didn’t get the jab, and blaming us, instead of taking responsibility for your own fuck up.
You fucked up. We don’t care. We all have someone we love get the jab, against our better advice. Some have paid the ultimate cost for that decision, others have been lucky enough that it hasn’t affected them at all. And there are millions in between the two.
We need to be fighting the government who doesn’t give a shit about us, and not fighting each other.
Oh, and the poll, I’m pretty sure it was a tongue in cheek poll, a joke, and too many took it serious instead of just laughing at it and moving on.

You mean besides faggots from the bear pit doxxing me and trying to get me fired from my job?

Freedom loving assholes indeed.

Let alone the responses in this thread.
Ok, yeah, I didn't see this post. I hope, if this is true, whoever did this, got banned so quick, the ban hammer cracked their phone screen.

Reactions: AmmoFort and XP1K
Wow, just another classic bear pit thread.

Me personally....I don't take medical advise from Snipers Hide and couldn't give a flying fuck at a donut if you did or did not take the vaccine. Likewise, I don't give a flying fuck at a donut if about anybody's views regarding whether I did or did not take the vaccine. I really don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about my decisions either way. lol

But, I will say that no truer words have been said than:

1723075296563.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Carry one, gentlemen. lol

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Gurgen23
Wow, just another classic bear pit thread.

Me personally....I don't take medical advise from Snipers Hide and couldn't give a flying fuck at a donut if you did or did not take the vaccine. Likewise, I don't give a flying fuck at a donut if about anybody's views regarding whether I did or did not take the vaccine. I really don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about my decisions either way. lol

But, I will say that no truer words have been said than:

View attachment 8475257

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Carry one, gentlemen. lol
You don’t want to hear any opinion that contrasts the indoctrination induced delusional ones that you claim as your own. That’s why many of your posts are of you replying to an individual announcing that you are putting him on “ignore”. You were dumb enough to get the vaxxx though. That much is clear. I’m fairly certain you won’t be seeing this. 😂

Edit: Wrong member. I admit my mistake.

Last edited:

Dude was fucking nuts before Covid.

That’s why many of your posts are of you replying to an individual announcing that you are putting him on “ignore”.
First, that's absolutely not true...find the post and quote it, asshole. I double dare you! hahaha Do it!!

And you are at the top of the list of people who I really don't give a flying fuck about what you think of me or anything else.

You actually are a fucking idiot...that must make life difficult 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ok, yeah, I didn't see this post. I hope, if this is true, whoever did this, got banned so quick, the ban hammer cracked their phone screen.
But it didn’t happen. He was projecting. He’s the victim remember? “wE aRe MeAn gUn pEoPlE” who Doxxed him.

I’m calling bullshit till he names names. With screenshots.

Typical faghot lib who wants to play victim.

Dude was fucking nuts before Covid.
Calling for executions is a different fucking level of nuts, even for the Bear Pit.

I used to be a very angry person. I drank too much, I worked too much, I'd been shot at too much, and on top of it all I was then stationed at Parris Island where it was literally my job to yell at people (on the ranges, not a DI) all day long because Marine recruits are the dumbest creatures on the fucking planet. Even then, as nasty of a mother fucker as I was on top of being a young and dumb grunt, I knew life was precious and wasn't calling for executions of people just trying to live their lives their own way.

But this mother fucker... Fuck him.