• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone have a blueprint showing the location of the side mount iron sight holes for the Rem 700?

Most of my responses were not me being an asshole. They were simply me trying to understand exactly what I was seeing. I'm used to seeing exact dimensions for stuff and not having to resort to fucking guesswork.

Then you came in with your bullshit about how I was asking for something that I had no concept of. So fuck you.
If you don't understand something then yeah you have no concept of it. Your smith should have no problems with the drawing. Why do you need buis on a bolt rifle?

I know that's a possibility but I thought if I could find the print I might could have it done in house as they're making the action. I'll do whatever I got to do though.
Have you considered asking the maker of the action if they could just go ahead and supply and install a sight base?

I got the thread pitch size from that post but not the location of the holes.

There's a lot of room on the side of a receiver for two small holes and I want to make sure they're in the right spot.
The same drawing that is posted in here is in your other thread. Just saying.

And have you ever wondered if it’s assholes on the internet or if you’re the common denominator.

I’m done. 🍿

For anyone who’s ever wondered why this button exists…..
IMG_1890.jpeg

"I'm used to exact dimensions" means having no concept of how anything is ever manufactured... why, oh why does anyone apply a tolerance to a drawing? Have I been doing things wrong all these years? If I had known, I'd only be putting the exact dimensions and saving all that time doing tol. analysis and GD&T.

I heard this was the new Felipe thread!!
The asshole who started this thread reminds me of the asshole in this other thread, lol

Reactions: Coejro
Benefit of the doubt perhaps......

It's the wrong time to ask anyone in the world for amnesty though.

I'm wondering if the rash of shit occurring is more signs daily the shot causes psychological psychosis.

Sorry for being an asshole everyone. I'm going through some shit in my personal life and took it out on the wrong people. Apologies.
Too late. You are self f---ked dip shit.
Too bad Frank doesn't require users to use their real names. The most fun being in the trade is to fire a customer. Gotta like the ignore button.

Ahhhh! Too late to the party to take @SingleshotFreddy's side!!! I missed it!

Why the hell are all you guys so heavy handed!?!?! You have to slow play these things! You have to romance them and caress them like a lover. You can't rush in with your dick out and your hips gyrating! Once he apologized this threat was RUINED!!! RUINED I SAY!

Someone should find out who he is and forward that info along with this thread to Zermatt.

It would be doing them a huge favor as people such as this are like herpes when they are your customer.
Zermatt should already know who it is. His will be the one unique order with a side bolt release delete and a 700 bolt stop cut.
You did ask for those, right OP?

That's exactly why I'm buying their product. I don't have to worry about it needing to be sent back for repairs like I would with you.

Assuming you could stop hitting the sauce long enough to even build a rifle you'd fuck it up even more from the withdrawal shakes.

I'm not normally an asshole and I'm easy to deal with. I just decided to make an exception in your case.
Dealing with dimwit fucks like you is the reason many people won't even try to start a business. Stop being the problem

I have often thought about starting a gunsmith business, as I have the capability.

I decided long ago that if I did, I would fire more customers than Trump fired people on the apprentice. And my business would be the better for it.

There's more truth to this than not, LOL. Worst part is, no one who is extremely technically knowledgeable expects others to have the same depth of knowledge, but when customers act like their limited experience is somehow matched by the expert's, it sure makes for one helluva customer interaction.

I have often thought about starting a gunsmith business, as I have the capability.

I decided long ago that if I did, I would fire more customers than Trump fired people on the apprentice. And my business would be the better for it.
This is the way.

Sometimes the best answer is “No, I’m not interested in doing that.”

Well I think he established that the next time he asks for help, he will be told to fuck off and look forward to the journey.

Well I think he established that the next time he asks for help, he will be told to fuck off and look forward to the journey.
Indeed. People on this forum will bend over backwards to help out another forum member, even though the other person is a complete stranger. This is a community of like-minded people, this is our tribe, so we're willing to do whatever we can to help each other out. When someone goes out of their way to just be a complete fucking piece of shit douchebag cunt, other community members will see and remember that behavior, and completely write that person off. Shit bag behavior is automatic pariah status, and everyone will ignore that person. The scum piece of shit might as well just delete their account and leave the site, they've been branded and there's no coming back from that (even after a half-assed apology).

Indeed. People on this forum will bend over backwards to help out another forum member, even though the other person is a complete stranger. This is a community of like-minded people, this is our tribe, so we're willing to do whatever we can to help each other out. When someone goes out of their way to just be a complete fucking piece of shit douchebag cunt, other community members will see and remember that behavior, and completely write that person off. Shit bag behavior is automatic pariah status, and everyone will ignore that person. The scum piece of shit might as well just delete their account and leave the site, they've been branded and there's no coming back from that (even after a half-assed apology).
The tribe has some pretty outstanding members as well!!!

Aww do I have to?
Nope as it seems to be beyond you.

You have manaaged to couple complete ignorance (both of the subject you asked about and the people you are insulting) with unalloyed arrogance.

Please do start some more threads…it will be entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka