• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

I will have to say one thing Clemens was a serious waist of what was it 23 or 30 million for one season!!

Couldnt happen to a better assholes wallet!!!

Just told my son before he went to bed Westbrook hasnt had his bad inning. He just did in the 5th!!

No big deal alot of game left plus we have to in the bag!! We are playing pressure free!!!

You guys are running out of time!!!

Oh Yeah!! We live to play at least one more!! Clemmons may not have actually contributed too much, but it was enough to turn a losing season around... I predict the Yankees win tonight, final score 10 - 3.... Then we'll see some GREAT ball in game 5!

I had already counted game 3 as a lost before the series started Westbrook is good but he has 1 bad inning and it always screws them!!

Oh well tonight hopefully they will end it with Paul Byrd!!!

Go Tribe!!

Go YANKS !!!!

Yankees.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres that gay pride banner again!!

</div></div>
what banner??

Well the tribe gottem.... With none of my regularly supported teams still in contention, will have to throw my support to the guys who beat my Yanks..... go tribe... (with weak enthusiasm in voice....)....

Hope the treat Joe Torre right... But, I'd say some lucky team is gonna get one hell of a coach soon....

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/2007...ult-512x380.jpg

Then i get to turn and watch my cowboys score the last second win after a terrible game. I had the best of both worlds last night.

Tired and paing for it at work now but damn worth it!!

If they fire Torre its a shame. I do hate the Yankees but the biggest reason is the POS owner.

Torre is a great coach and NY will suffer without him!!

Well lets dump boston now and try to finally win a championship in my life time!!

Go Tribe!!!!!

I am all the way across the country with work!! I would love to if i was home!!!

Go Tribe!!!