• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Well, we did propose the “Decabet.” A new 10 letter alphabet.

Lawyers and reporter killed it because they got paid by the letter.

Sirhr

IMG_6325.jpeg

How can we abide by a system invented by fucks who don't even know what side of the vehicle to put the steering wheel on?...

R

At least the British cars don’t have 5 reverse gears and one forward gear…

Like the French Army Staff cars!

And it was the French who invented the metric system!

Sirhr

At least the British cars don’t have 5 reverse gears and one forward gear…

Like the French Army Staff cars!

And it was the French who invented the metric system!

Sirhr
You're harshing on my groove.
Now everybody knows.

So the folks that gave you this battle flag:
1717354877752.png

Invented the metric system...

R

Scenario 1… of it’s 9 feet down the cadaver dogs can’t smell it.

Also for land burial… coyotes will strip in three days. Mice and rodents eat the bones in a year.

Underground preserves for centuries

Sirhr
Don't forget the Hawks, Vultures, and Ravens. Even worms have to eat.

Reactions: Laseredge
Don't forget the Hawks, Vultures, and Ravens. Even worms have to eat.
We have millions of untraveled, unvisited, deserted and desolate desert in my AO. There would never be any reason to do anything to a body but leave it out there. Nobody is going out there looking anyway.

We have millions of untraveled, unvisited, deserted and desolate desert in my AO. There would never be any reason to do anything to a body but leave it out there. Nobody is going out there looking anyway.
Leave your phone at home. Use a vehicle that is more than 25 years old. Keep your mouth shut.

This dang handle might be the single best accessory I have ever bought for alleviating pain. Holy hell if you have a lot of trimming to do or use your Kombi tool for other things….,just buy one. It is fantastic.

Back pain be gone!

View attachment 8429881
I ran that infernal machine this weekend, today I can't stand straight. I am going to look into this.

Reactions: Lawless
Sure, why not. Margarine is composed of Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Plastics are composed of carbon and hydrogen. But, then again, all life is composed primarily of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Using the same logic as the post, humans are “one molecule away from plastic.” (That said, I take exception with oxygen being termed a “molecule” as in this context it is an elemental component of the molecules under discussion.)

The above notwithstanding, if it was found on X-Insta-snap-face-tube-toc, it is false.

Pigs wil

Also for land burial… coyotes will strip in three days. Mice and rodents eat the bones in a year.

Sirhr
Pigs will eat one in a couple hours. And shit it out the next day.

Pigs wil

Pigs will eat one in a couple hours. And shit it out the next day.

Ok… when the police ditch their dogs for cadaver pigs… I’ll set the backhoe for deeper.

In the interim…

Also read that the police are trading in their German Shephards for coon-hounds. They’ll go back to the shepherds if the Germans become a problem again.

Sirhr

Throw the deer carcasses into the hog pen and they make it disappear in hours

Sirhr
movies say,,
Find a dead buffalo, elk, or moose carcass and place inside :)