• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-06-28_12-50-32.jpg

Everyone's taste is different, and there are a lot of great guitarists that have not been mentioned. It's not a contest; just enjoy the music.
I still think Phil Keaggy’s one of the best acoustic guitarists out there… But love his work with a looper.

Not bad for a dude with only 9 fingers! LoL

Last edited:
Man, I forgot how awesome Neil Peart was every time he picked up those sticks. He put in 100% every time he played … RIP

All three were great in their own regard, but Neil was something very, very special.

When people ask who was the best drummer of all time , I will always say Neil Peart.
And who else can play keyboard with his feat, bass, and sing at the same time? Geddy is an amazing musician as well.
Alex may be great but when he’s in the same power trio as those guys he just seems average.

Reactions: 91Eunozs

i watched that live when it initially aired. i thought it was one of the most amazing guitar performances i had ever seen. my roommate in college and i both played guitar and small gigs and that was really before there was a ton of stuff on the internet. seeing that was like seeing the Holy Grail.... we both stood up and hollered it was so awesome.

Legend has it Prince was not happy about that clip, as its one of him playing that he had no control over the licensing and sharing of. took about 10-12 years until it was easily found on the internet. when i found it again, it was like finding a long lost artifact. incredible.

its also fun to watch Harrison's son fanboy out onstage just watching. who wouldnt?

Last edited:
All of you guitar arguers should check out this playlist. 110 interviews so far. On it you will find somebody cool you know and many others that you don't. To name a few, Brian may, Steve Vai, Steve lukather, Eric Johnson, Tommy Emanuel, Yngwie Malmsteen, pat metheny, Andy summers, George Benson, Marty Friedman, Bjorn ulvaeus, and many others.

Not that these are better than any of the previously mentioned guitarists. But to add a couple:

Buddy Guy, Yngwie Malmsteen, Doug Aldrich(Dio, Whitesnake), Wolf Hoffman (Accept, solo work), George Lynch, Trond Holter (Jorn), Rik Emmett (Triumph), Ritchie Blackmore, Reb Beach, Rick Medlocke, Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson solo), Craig Goldy (Dio), Gary Hoey, too many to mention.

And I do not think I saw Stevie Ray Vaughn mentioned, may have been though.

Here is a video from Gary Hoey if you may have never heard of him. He is definitely worth checking out.

Also meant to include Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest) on my previous "guitar" post. May not be as technically pioneering as some of the others mentioned here. But helped to create part of the beginnings of "Metal". Was a great too!

However, I do have to say Rush is absolutely one of my two favorite bands. Here is a great clip of what many say is
The Best Intro Ever".

Reactions: 91Eunozs