• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-08-02_20-58-13.jpg

Interesting. If me being willing to shoot someone stealing my dog means I value my dog more than that persons life, doesn't his stealing my dog mean he also values my dog more than his life? Seems we agree.... Kumbaya.

Thank you,
MrSmith
WTF....

I thought John Wick solved this for all time.

You even look at my dog... er... sorry... cat... sideways and I'll end your entire bloodline back to the Pilgrims.

Sirhr

Dude... that shit is totally insulting and un-necessary here. Fuck... stop being so denigrating you racist. It is disgusting that someone in my SH community could post shit like this.

Barroom Urinals do not deserve these kinds of comparisons to worthless Indians who impersonate Africans to just get their cock-sucking asses ahead.

Urinals are actually useful and serve a purpose. Unlike commie cock-gobblers.

Sirhr

WTF....

I thought John Wick solved this for all time.

You even look at my dog... er... sorry... cat... sideways and I'll end your entire bloodline back to the Pilgrims.

Sirhr

It would be naive to assume any agreement that he is a scum sucking pus pig could prevent his ventilation with extreme prejudice should he attempt to take my dog.

IMG_0164.JPG

Thank you,
MrSmith

It would be naive to assume any agreement that he is a scum sucking pus pig could prevent his ventilation with extreme prejudice should he attempt to take my dog.

View attachment 8471709

Thank you,
MrSmith

And this is the essence of America… right here!!

Sirhr

Admiral Willis Ching Lee had a big brain.

When he learned of these he talked to BuOrd and said he wanted them immediately.

They balked because they were not 100% effective.

He got pissed and ended up pushing them through,

He had one brought to his cabin after being sectioned so he could see how they worked.

Dude was awesome.

With a rifle he would outshoot most here.