• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

878720-217a8f77aecd3e3553b394e0aad595a1.data

I recognized it. Is it at Eastwood's ranch?
No, jus a still from the movie
Please explain
Eastwood bought a ranch in NorCal and had a beautiful cabin built on it. The screen of him running across the bridge and inside the cabin was used in the movie. A very nice cabin on a beautiful piece of ground that I’d love to own.

So true... I have a pretty nice TV surround system and so many times I'm turning it up thinking I'm going deaf... Its louder but not clear.
Some AV Amplifiers and surround sound systems have a "dialog" feature that helps to bring out the dialog and reduce the louder music and sound effects. Check your manual to see if yours has such a feature. Another option, if you have it, would be to change the sound setting for the content type to one that help with the dialog. Use the drama setting instead of the action setting.

Also some of the streaming devices like the AppleTV or streaming services allow you to reduce the loud content. Sometimes this is referred to as a night time sound setting. This may also help with hearing the dialog better.

If you don't have a true 5.1 surround sound system, you may need to change the streaming service setting to use stereo or 2.1 to get the best sound.

If you have the ability to increase the volume level of just the center channel, that will help with dialog as well.

https://www.howtogeek.com/why-its-hard-to-hear-dialogue-on-netflix-and-how-to-fix-it/

Last edited: