• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

887714-1cdbe77d34f2bdfc83fe6fed381fdabc.data

I kept one of those boxes in the front of my assigned cupboard in the USFS Work-center kitchen. An interesting conversation starter since I was on a Timber Falling/Fire crew, while we had an Owl counting crew (Hooters) and a Wilderness Trail crew working there at the same time.🤣

We had a 5 cy loader we used in the stopes and larger drifts. It had joystick steering. When we added a remote control package we had to reverse the direction the miner moved the joystick to turn the loader. You sit sideways so if you pull the loader turns away, push and it turns toward. Essentially, you would move the joystick toward whatever you wanted to steer away from.

Although vastly less complicated (just sit in the seat and go left or right) than riding this bicycle we had to assign one person to run this loader for each shift. If that hand dumped shift the loader sat idle, to many things would get wrecked too fast with anyone new on the machine.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Bring it on. I'll be going into the organ harvest business. Right behind the Patriot militia 4 wheelers will be surgery equipped vans and iceboxes. 4 hours after a firefight organs from downed tangos will be on route on other Patriot operated Cessnas and helicopters to hospitals for Americans who need them.

In case of boogaloo, headshots ONLY. Make my job easier, please!

Well, I can assure you sir....I did NOT paint stripes on the coyote. 🤣
I am curious to just what it is the offspring of, though. ? 🤔 Striped cats....yes, striped canines....no.
Brindle markings do not occur naturally in full blood coyotes, only in dogs within the canine family.
That's a coydog, the hybrid offspring that results from a coyote mating with a dog.

Reactions: John T.
Maybe I should have been a little more sarcastic, sorry.
We had our pipefitter try to do that on some 60 ton Intellipaks we were installing one time.
Had tape measure out and writing a material list. He had no idea.
The stuff I have seen in the residential side would make a good book for those in the business.
I had a homeowner replace his 96% efficient furnace with an 80% he bought online. The warning about having a qualified tech? He disregarded and attached the vent to the previous PVC vent. They didn't die from the fire or carbon monoxide so I guess he was lucky