• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

888085-6a156e8c7429c6a8b7aac3f0f8778d36.data

I ate guinea pig in Ecuador.

They are raised like rabbits for food.

They are called Cuy (koo-ee)

View attachment 8498536
I remember walking down Magsaysay Drive in Olongapo City PI to Subic Bay main gate beyond Shit River trying to beat curfew (aka martial law) .
The street food grilling in small Hibachis smelled awesome. Was the meat on a stick chicken , or dog , or monkey…….or rat ? 🥴

^ WHY!?!?!?! (why have the lock then?)

(this is a giant drives me nuts issue at work. The "woman" (girls) complain if the bathroom doors don't lock. The bathrooms have two doors. So there's two, nearly $600 a piece keypad locks on the doors, then they write the combination on the door jamb. Ahhhhh!!!!))

why-you-so-stupid-jennette-mc-curdy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: geek65 and Gee Kay
I remember walking down Magsaysay Drive in Olongapo City PI to Subic Bay main gate beyond Shit River trying to beat curfew (aka martial law) .
The street food grilling in small Hibachis smelled awesome. Was the meat on a stick chicken , or dog , or monkey…….or rat ? 🥴

Never eat the "Chorki" in Africa... you have no idea what it is!

Sirhr

You probably had all the above if you went back often enough.

Reactions: Sandhog308
They usually tell you if it's monkey on a stick..... I thought it was pretty good.

Speaking of San Miguel, did you ever notice that every bottle tasted different in PI? Don't rule out the San Miguel being the cause.
I think it had a orangey taste/whang .
Not only did San Miguel have taste differences , it also had a potency difference. Might get one that a weak 3.2 % alcohol content …next few a 7.0% ! Been called The Worlds Most Natural Laxative more than once. After a long line period , as long as it was malamig (cold) it was all good.
I even toured the San Miguel Brewery in Manila twice during some TAD time. 🍻