• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Some days I just love the Internet...

1725918641389.png

can this be real? are they raising guinea pigs for food?

Yes, most likely it is.
They're raised for food in South American countries, Ecuador, Peru, Columbia and Argentina to name a few.
Saw something on a nature show about it years ago.
I think it was filmed in Peru, they were running around like chickens.
After being cleaned they appeared to be floured or mealed then fried whole in a large pan that looked like Chinese wok until golden brown.
One of these days I'm gonna try cooking some myself.

Yes, most likely it is.
They're raised for food in South American countries, Ecuador, Peru, Columbia and Argentina to name a few.
Saw something on a nature show about it years ago.
I think it was filmed in Peru, they were running around like chickens.
After being cleaned they appeared to be floured or mealed then fried whole in a large pan that looked like Chinese wok until golden brown.
One of these days I'm gonna try cooking some myself.
they sort of look like large rats, but the lack of tail is a clue.

Reactions: 101st
If there were a true SHTF event everyone would do as the Haitians are doing.
Maybe so, but this isn't a shtf event, true or otherwise.
They have no need to be stealing and eating peoples pets and whatnot,
because like the criminal aliens from other countries they are likely being given thousands of $$$ a month in welfare to live on.
They can afford to live and eat better than a lot of the working class people do, but third world shitheads gonna be third world shitheads.
That said, Haitians are the scum of the earth.
Neighboring farmers used them to harvest their produce crops around here for a few years because they'd work cheaper that Mexicans.
They are nothing but a bunch of lowlife drug head thieves that would steal any and everything they could get their hands on.
Bastards would strip your garden bare by pulling up the whole plant and all, take your eggs and the chickens and if that wasn't enough they'd pick up road kill and cook it while hair, hide guts and all back at their camp by tossing it is a bed of coals and covering it with a sheet of roofing tin they likely stole somewhere along the way.
They wouldn't use the port-o-lets the farmers were required by DHEC to furnish, they just crap in the woods at the end of the fields or in the fields if they couldn't hold it that long.
I caught one of the nasty bastards taking a dump in the edge of my yard once.
It finally got to the point where landlords wouldn't rent to them because they destroyed the motel rooms, houses or mobile home they stayed in.
Land owners finally got tired of them trashing up their land and stealing stuff so the farmers had no choice but to stop using them and get the Mexicans back.

Last edited:
Maybe so, but this isn't a shtf event, true or otherwise.
They have no need to be stealing and eating peoples pets and whatnot,
because like the criminal aliens from other countries they are likely being given thousands of $$$ a month in welfare to live on.
They can afford to live and eat better than a lot of the working class people do, but third world shitheads gonna be third world shitheads.
That said, Haitians are the scum of the earth.
Neighboring farmers used them to harvest their produce crops around here for a few years because they'd work cheaper that Mexicans.
They are nothing but a bunch of lowlife drug head thieves that would steal any and everything they could get their hands on.
Bastards would strip your garden bare by pulling up the whole plant and all, take your eggs and the chickens and if that wasn't enough they'd pick up road kill and cook it while hair, hide guts and all back at their camp by tossing it is a bed of coals and covering it with a sheet of roofing tin they likely stole somewhere along the way.
They wouldn't use the port-o-lets the farmers were required by DEHEC to furnish, they just crap in the woods at the end of the fields or in the fields if they couldn't hold it that long.
I caught one of the nasty bastards taking a dump in the edge of my yard once.
It finally got to the point where landlords wouldn't rent to them because they destroyed the motel rooms, houses or mobile home they stayed in.
Land owners finally got tired of them trashing up their land and stealing stuff so the farmers had no choice but to stop using them and get the Mexicans back.
haitians shit in your yard? you must be from miami. yes,their only common feature with humans is bipedalism.

In a previous life, I met and knew a lot of WWII veterans. I also met a lot of WWII POWs.

Most of those former POWs were in the ETO. However, I met two former POWs held by the Japanese.

I cannot remember why, but I asked them if they ever had to eat rats.

"Yes, we ate rats. Lots of rats. We ate rats everyday, for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

I asked them what a rat tastes like.

"It's like eating a squirrel."

I've hunted, killed and eaten squirrels since then but they just don't taste the same now.

iu