• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_00dd3544bbf3693900d83e9d9e37cb1f_09dd7fcb_1280.jpg
Is that from the "race of distinguished gentlemen" (or some such name of the event) that they do on the Jersey Shore?

Sweet! Was starting to think that was a scam of some kind, and start some digging. Will have to check for mine as well.

pic thread rules:

My Rugged Obsidian .45 is finally out of atf jail after almost a year, so I can finally send my old school AAC TiRant 45 out for a re-core:

i-XVgFb4M.jpg

…also some of those ‘novelty’ HD shotgun loads (grabbed these from Tactical Shit dot com, yes a real site, LOL). I want the last thing some asshole hears to be “quack, quack, motherfucker”.

Or maybe just use a tactical bike/clown horn….

<sits here pondering an attachment mechanism, and the potential liability downside vs surprise factor in a courtroom>

New house kitty seems impressed:

i-CGmqZ8D.jpg
Yeah, yeah…. Quoting my own post and all

Lookie what showed up on the doorstep today!

DC108A99-81D7-469A-A83C-0DF5C93E293A.jpeg7C4722DF-E1C8-4E4A-9C61-1BB822BEC34B.jpeg

Reactions: D_TROS and 260284
You sissies with your razors. Just do what I do. Stick your face in a vat of hot wax and just pull all hairs out with the wax. Stings just a bit, but no worse than aftershave lotion.......

• Haha
Reactions: 260284 and Lawless
OK, I shaved once with the Jeremy’s Razor. I used Taconic Lime soap, not the included shave creme. It feels very good in my hands and the design allows very precise shaving around your nose and sideburns. It honestly does not seem effortless like a Schick Hydro. I felt it tugging at times and my known problem area (hair grows multiple directions there) wasn’t handled as easily as the Hydro. Sometimes blades shave much better after the initial use so I will use it exclusively for a few shaves to get a real idea about it.

I don’t want to seem negative, it is a very good razor. The Hydro however, for me at least, is simply so easy to use and get baby butt smooth that it would take a laser to beat it. I don’t support Schick or Gillette so once my last Hydro cartridge is worn out, it will be discarded.

I still use Double Edge razors but the hard truth is that multi-blade designs work better most of the time.

OK, I shaved once with the Jeremy’s Razor. I used Taconic Lime soap, not the included shave creme. It feels very good in my hands and the design allows very precise shaving around your nose and sideburns. It honestly does not seem effortless like a Schick Hydro. I felt it tugging at times and my known problem area (hair grows multiple directions there) wasn’t handled as easily as the Hydro. Sometimes blades shave much better after the initial use so I will use it exclusively for a few shaves to get a real idea about it.

I don’t want to seem negative, it is a very good razor. The Hydro however, for me at least, is simply so easy to use and get baby butt smooth that it would take a laser to beat it. I don’t support Schick or Gillette so once my last Hydro cartridge is worn out, it will be discarded.

I still use Double Edge razors but the hard truth is that multi-blade designs work better most of the time.
Try one of these. 1936 Gillette Open Comb.
IMG_5547.jpeg

Haven’t tried the hydro, but it definitely shaves closer than my Gillette Mach something or other … 3 maybe?

Definitely felt the ‘drag’ you talk about… but required fewer passes to get a smooth shave. Used my regular foam shaving cream vs the included cream.

Maybe the blades are not as sharp, or maybe just because there are more of them. Regardless, still a good shave.

Haven’t tried the hydro, but it definitely shaves closer than my Gillette Mach something or other … 3 maybe?

Definitely felt the ‘drag’ you talk about… but required fewer passes to get a smooth shave. Used my regular foam shaving cream vs the included cream.

Maybe the blades are not as sharp, or maybe just because there are more of them. Regardless, still a good shave.
I agree, good shave.

1655063739516.jpeg

Got a bunch of flowers potted yesterday and zip tied a praying mantis egg sac to a heliotrope. I’ve got another egg sac zip tied to a blackberry cane on the other side of the yard