• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sidearms & Scatterguns GLOCK Mod. 35 range report

namgrunt

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
Central Alabama
I have finally finished the first 1000 round case of georgia Arms ,The pistol has functioned with no problems of any kind.
ammo used was factiry reloads of 165 gr, fmj and they also functioned great.
out of 1000 rounds there was not a single problem.
After years of revolver shooting I was pulled into the current mode of pistol shooting. Love it and have not looked back. The GLOCK trigger is stiff but have been told with use will get better.

Re: GLOCK Mod. 35 range report

My G35 is my favorite pistol. I shoot it in 3 Gun and IDPA. I find the recoil to be very easy to manage, especially with 130-135 PF loads.

The triggers do settle after some shooting. If you plan on competing with it, you can do a search for the $0.25 trigger job - this will help some. I also change out the firing pin spring to the reduced power version. This can cause some light strikes with some primers, so make sure to test before you put them to use. If you are going to carry it, I would leave it be.

Re: GLOCK Mod. 35 range report

I'm not a 40s&w fan, but I love my G35, I shoot reduced power loads, I have a 14lb recoil spring on a Jager Rod, Ghost Rocket connector and 25 cent trigger job, and Sevigny FO front and Warren rear sight, its a cream puff, knocks over steel plates with ease and has almost no muzzle flip.