• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Arken EP5 7- 35 .. Standing in for some Alpha Glass

Credit to Arken for quick communication.

I first inquired as too any physical, mechanical, or material differences between the US and AUS EP-5 7-35 and received the following reply.

View attachment 8500672

I then asked for clarification on if the material differences mentioned were between Arken US and Arken AUS scopes or if that statement was in reference to competitor offerings.

View attachment 8500692

Honestly, not the answer I had expected. After this exchange, I’m having a very difficult time reconciling what has been articulated in this thread.
Sounds like they are being deliberately obtuse. Notice nothing mentioned about the glass. Just some blather about " tolerances".

Reactions: FuhQ

I first inquired as too any physical, mechanical, or material differences between the US and AUS EP-5 7-35 and received the following reply.

View attachment 8500672

I then asked for clarification on if the material differences mentioned were between Arken US and Arken AUS scopes or if that statement was in reference to competitor offerings.

View attachment 8500692

Honestly, not the answer I had expected. After this exchange, I’m having a very difficult time reconciling what has been articulated in this thread.

Seeing as you have him talking ask him about the glass in particular and where it’s sourced for both and if it’s the same.

View attachment 8500672

View attachment 8500692

Ask Specifically to comment on the GLASS used in the Aus versus US version.

Interesting as the info my dealer has from Arken ( China) is that the coming Arken/DNT scopes will exceed ( Optically ) the samples i currently have.. The ones used in this thread..

Reactions: Earnhardt
Seeing as you have him talking ask him about the glass in particular and where it’s sourced for both and if it’s the same.

Interesting as the info my dealer has from Arken ( China) is that the coming Arken/DNT scopes will exceed ( Optically ) the samples i currently have.. The ones used in this thread..
Response when asked if the glass in the US and AUS models was sourced from the same manufacturer, applied the same coatings, and of the same quality.

1726264976157.png

If that's the case, I might get you to wait, and send one of those new "Super Arken" 7-35x with that cool Australian reticle when yall get them... 😂

MPR Reticle...