• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Arken EP5 7- 35 .. Standing in for some Alpha Glass

Luckily i shoot in a club environment and not on a two way range.

As most all here are but think they aren't. LOL

Actually got a 50% off Arken cert from a prize table this past weekend and ordered a 7-35 through Arken yesterday. We will see who wins the delivery race, Cameraland or Arken. LOL

So as a poors I am very interested in this scope. I watched mullets video and the only thing I was not sure of is his triggercam view on long range shots was lets say not sharp. And by that I mean they look nothing like @wooferocau phone pics. So there has to be a difference in Aussie glass vs. U.S. glass which got me interested in the DNT so I went to their website and under shipping it says only certain brands. So I emailed them if they would ship the DNT to the U.S. , they just replied with a big no.

Anyone who has is awaiting delivery from us on an Arken 7-35 and wants to swap out to the DNT only needs to call us and ask for the switch.
Doug, curious to know your thoughts on the new Arken EP5 Gen2 7-35x versus the older EP5 5-25x glass? Also, your thoughts on the DNT vs. the EP5 Gen2 7-35x glass? Does your experiences track with this thread?

Both of my original EP5's were very lackluster in glass, and honestly, I wasn't impressed, even for the money. That's why I got rid of mine.

Done! Very easy to do also. Thanks to Doug and his crew for making it that way.

Now I can put them side by side when both come in and see for myself if there is any difference.
I'm interested in the DNT for a budget option, if it's really as good as these pictures show... So I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Doug, curious to know your thoughts on the new Arken EP5 Gen2 7-35x versus the older EP5 5-25x glass? Also, your thoughts on the DNT vs. the EP5 Gen2 7-35x glass? Does your experiences track with this thread?

Both of my original EP5's were very lackluster in glass, and honestly, I wasn't impressed, even for the money. That's why I got rid of mine.
Yes, the Gen 2 is optically superior to the Gen 1 and yes the new DNT 7-35x56 FFP is a step up optically as well. For the money this new DNT is surprisingly excellent.

Reactions: XP1K
Yes, the Gen 2 is optically superior to the Gen 1 and yes the new DNT 7-35x56 FFP is a step up optically as well. For the money this new DNT is surprisingly excellent.
Shoot me a DM with a price on a DNT 7-35x with that new MPR (or whatever this new MIL-XT knockoff) reticle. And if Rob says it’s worth it, I’ll get one to try out. He has similar scopes to me, and our eyes seem to be similar based on our opinions of the same optics.

Also, do your personal experiences with the image/glass quality of them mirror this thread?

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: FuhQ
From the DNT site:

DNT Optics Warranty

Two Years for Digital and Thermal

Lifetime Warranty for Traditional daytime optics.

If your product has any failure during normal and intended use, DNT Optics will repair or replace it for you based on the evaluations conducted by our service team. Cosmetic damage (scratch and dents) is not considered to be defects. Intentional abuse is not covered—leave the torture tests to the guys on YouTube.

Reactions: Schütze
From the DNT site:

DNT Optics Warranty

Two Years for Digital and Thermal

Lifetime Warranty for Traditional daytime optics.

If your product has any failure during normal and intended use, DNT Optics will repair or replace it for you based on the evaluations conducted by our service team. Cosmetic damage (scratch and dents) is not considered to be defects. Intentional abuse is not covered—leave the torture tests to the guys on YouTube.
Thanks Rob! It must be DNT optics in TX then, I found the website but wasn’t sure since there are only night vision items on there.

Reactions: Rob01