• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

How to not be a tool...

Re: How to not be a tool...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got to say, use your gear - that's the only way to figure out what works and what can be shit-canned.</div></div>

But first, learn how to use the weapon. The gear doesn't matter if you can't operate the controls efficiently or hit the target.

Re: How to not be a tool...

I have an LBV that I use hunting quite a bit. And while I wouldn't wear it as a fashion accessory to the mall, I did wear it loaded with bunch of the crap I carry in the woods around my property a day or two to make sure the thing was worth damn. Which in turn caused a few folks riding their atvs illegally through my property to think I was GI Joe. But that's how I learned that I needed to do some "customizing" to make sure it would hold up to the abuse it has since taken. Can't imagine wearing to the range though. A nice multicam shirt sure. But I think a vest would be too formal.