• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I Don’t Need A Man!

I don't need a man either, its no big deal. And if I ever need a man, shop rate is like $150 an hour so I find the "right man for the job" and pay accordingly.

Some woman is never in an HVAC van or willing to pull a well pump. For all the shit they talk about equal pay good luck finding one driving a septic pump truck. Lazy broads just want paid for nothing.

Funny story from back in the day. I deployed to Kuwait in the late 1999 for a month of "familiarization training", learning to enjoy a desert shithole. No biggie. The plane lands a mile down the ramp and a Ford Ranger PU drives out to pick up the crew. The Airman driving says the bus is an hour or two away from coming to the plane and you can wait with your bags or hike it in. The several bitches who were bitches on the plane start pouting and flexing their tits trying to find guys to carry their shit a mile for free.

Me and my buddy Boone had backpack straps on our personal bags, we strapped the bag of chem gear to the top of them and loaded each other up then each grabbed an end of the heavy bag of extra gear and started to head out. This woman who wouldn't give us the time of fucking day twenty minutes ago marches over and says, "What about us?" Boonie smiles and said, "Get tougher or go home." A few guys figured out ways to load out their shit and hike in with us, all of which involved some form of teamwork, those fucking women either sat on their asses or gave doe-eyed looks to guys and did not a damned thing to help themselves.

Last edited:
Shit, 38 W/M STRAIGHT MAN looking for another STRAIGHT MAN around the same same age. Hobbies shooting, hot rods, reloading, camping.

Can have your own room, pay half of the utilities and rent, can bring home whoever you want and we can have an open relationship just know that I’ll be number 1. Lol.

Seems like a much better deal then to move in with a woman.

Dt5tpWQWwAEqBjk.jpg

Seems to be a trend here ^^^.

R

Sick of feminist BS? Tired of hearing about the stunning and brave women? Tired of hearing that women can do anything a man can do?

Let’s see stories, memes or videos about women who think they’re better and smarter than men but are complete failures. I’ll start first.

That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomysoginistic. :D

What if you needed a sam'mich. ;)

On the other hand, the portrayal of the men isnt really accurate. We'd spend the first few hours having meetings, and voting on who would be the 'Leader'. Then making rules. And punishments for those who broke the rules.:unsure:

Then there would be the independents like me who said, fuck y'all and your rules, I'm going it on my own. Then you'd need to vote for a police force to force us back into 'society' or be ...punished.:mad:

Last edited:
I don't need a man either, its no big deal. And if I ever need a man, shop rate is like $150 an hour so I find the "right man for the job" and pay accordingly.

Some woman is never in an HVAC van or willing to pull a well pump. For all the shit they talk about equal pay good luck finding one driving a septic pump truck. Lazy broads just want paid for nothing.

Funny story from back in the day. I deployed to Kuwait in the late 1999 for a month of "familiarization training", learning to enjoy a desert shithole. No biggie. The plane lands a mile down the ramp and a Ford Ranger PU drives out to pick up the crew. The Airman driving says the bus is an hour or two away from coming to the plane and you can wait with your bags or hike it in. The several bitches who were bitches on the plane start pouting and flexing their tits trying to find guys to carry their shit a mile for free.

Me and my buddy Boone had backpack straps on our personal bags, we strapped the bag of chem gear to the top of them and loaded each other up then each grabbed an end of the heavy bag of extra gear and started to head out. This woman who wouldn't give us the time of fucking day twenty minutes ago marches over and says, "What about us?" Boonie smiles and said, "Get tougher or go home." A few guys figured out ways to load out their shit and hike in with us, all of which involved some form of teamwork, those fucking women either sat on their asses or gave doe-eyed looks to guys and did not a damned thing to help themselves.
Saw this same shit when I came back from Vietnam and went into the guard. The guard was integrating women into our unit. The “girls” chummed up to the older NCO’s and the rest of us had to take on their workload as well as ours as they were too busy romancing the stripes. (And most of those stripes were married men who should have known better).

Brother-in-law saw the same thing when he was working in one of the local paper mills.

Now I have known quite a few women who are outstanding workers, who more than carried their load, and had literally to be forced to sit down and take a break (When they really needed to take a break). I am proud to say my Brenda is one of them. However, too many women have used their “charms” to avoid the task at Hand.

Oh say it isn't so...
I had some cunt come in because I had help wanted sign up. 20/hour saw operator.

The fucken butter face actually thought I would entertain the thought, boy did she get a lesson in life.
I may or may not have hurt princesses feals, lol
I help a directional drilling crew a bit.
Have been looking for the blue hair brigade protesting the lack of female workers.
Haven't found them yet...

R

When I went thru the Special Forces "Q" course, the arrival of the "Shit Sucker Lady" (She drove and pumped the septic tank pump truck and was quite a babe) was a great treat for all the candidates. Here's a pic of our luxury acccomadations. Most of the class got sick from dysentery which made the course even more challenging. No time outs, guys just cut the bottom out of their BDU's.
camp MacKall.jpg

Aww, does junior have an issue that needs a tissue ?

Poor little thing.
Isn't that special ?
And while we're talking needing tissues, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

I remember well your post crying like a little girl because no one would start a go fund me or collection for you like they did for the Marine who was in a jam. Boo fuckin Hoo.

When I went thru the Special Forces "Q" course, the arrival of the "Shit Sucker Lady" (She drove and pumped the septic tank pump truck and was quite a babe) was a great treat for all the candidates. Here's a pic of our luxury acccomadations. Most of the class got sick from dysentery which made the course even more challenging. No time outs, guys just cut the bottom out of their BDU's.
View attachment 8165008

Sounds like a regular day at Camp Mackall to me........

Women want "feel good" jobs while men do what it takes to provide for themselves and their families. Men do the most dangerous jobs out there and never want a pat on the back for doing them. I had a friend in MI that once told me that if women did not have vaginas we would be hunting them from deer stands. Nothing in my life so far has proven him wrong.

Women want "feel good" jobs while men do what it takes to provide for themselves and their families. Men do the most dangerous jobs out there and never want a pat on the back for doing them. I had a friend in MI that once told me that if women did not have vaginas we would be hunting them from deer stands. Nothing in my life so far has proven him wrong.

Reactions: acudaowner
Let me first qualify, I've never been in combat, other than a few fistfights, but will say thats no doubt far and away the most dangerous job. I forget the lifespan of a gunner in a helo in Viet Nam but it was short.

I have worked at several of the top 25, including as a timber cutter. I've never met a female who could buck a 30 pound chainsaw all day, on 45% slopes, cutting 5-6' diameter trees.

For all the shit they talk about equal pay good luck finding one driving a septic pump truck. Lazy broads just want paid for nothing.
I know one. She and her husband started their own company installing/repairing/maintaining septic systems. He was tragically killed. She and her daughters stepped up and run the company themselves now - pump truck, backhoe, etc.

I know one. She and her husband started their own company installing/repairing/maintaining septic systems. He was tragically killed. She and her daughters stepped up and run the company themselves now - pump truck, backhoe, etc.
She's the exception rather than the rule. There will always be exceptions to the rule.

I don't want to say what it is but my profession is in the top half of the 20 most dangerous jobs listed above. I have met and worked with some women in my profession.

For the most part they were really solid women. I believe they were really great because they thought like men. What was remarkable was that they were still very feminine at the time.

And while we're talking needing tissues, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

I remember well your post crying like a little girl because no one would start a go fund me or collection for you like they did for the Marine who was in a jam. Boo fuckin Hoo.
Man the fuck up you sniveling schoolgirl.
Everyone on this forum has shit given to them.
YOU are the only one that whines about it.
Do you even know which chromosomes you carry ?

Get the fuck over it.
Child.

Man the fuck up you sniveling schoolgirl.
Everyone on this forum has shit given to them.
YOU are the only one that whines about it.
Do you even know which chromosomes you carry ?

Get the fuck over it.
Child.
Only real whining Ive seen is you bitching about not getting free money because, youre a worthless, dying POS. A real tough guy as long as you dont have to face anyone in person.

And youre still following me around like the shit eating dog you are. That said with apologies to the shit eating dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jigstick
I worked heavy construction for a little more than 40 years. Nothing wrong with having a woman on the job.

Don't get two.

Thank you,
MrSmith
I had one, she could really swing a hammer. First time I slept with her she grabbed my dick like a 20 oz claw. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
I worked heavy construction for a little more than 40 years. Nothing wrong with having a woman on the job.

Don't get two.

Thank you,
MrSmith
So true. One is fine and will work, get two (especially if one is better looking than the other) and SHTF
The only thing worse than two women working together are two faggots.

Then when two faggots and two women get together in a work environment they spend most of the time planning the next drag queen show or pride parade.

Then you can’t fire them.

Reactions: BurtG
The only thing worse than two women working together are two faggots.

Then when two faggots and two women get together in a work environment they spend most of the time planning the next drag queen show or pride parade.

Then you can’t fire them.
Or planning how to institute a law suit for some trumped up BS.