• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

"I Survived Scout" SH Morale Patch -- EXTRA PATCHES NOW AVAILABLE

If one happens to become available, I want one.

Thanks

Outlaw - I want to help sirhr make his donation goal, so I will offer mine back up. If you want it, please make a donation, PM sirhr so he can keep track of the total donation effort and PM me your address.

Well Sirhr, I got your PM and replied
and I dont think it went through.
I will clear my sent box and try again. We may have to go to pigeons.....

Outlaw - I want to help sirhr make his donation goal, so I will offer mine back up. If you want it, please make a donation, PM sirhr so he can keep track of the total donation effort and PM me your address.

PM sent with address and I'll make the donation now.

Thanks

Party? What party?
Thanks, my friend. Looking forward to reading this.

Iqt76bf.jpg

I have 24 patches ready to mail.... these are patches that people committed to, but have not followed up on. Almost a quarter of the 'subscribers!'

The good news is that we have raised close to $3,000 for the Scout Sniper Association. And I hope that with these last 24 patches, we can make it to a $4K goal!

As of now, all the subscribers in the initial list of 100 who committed to a patch... and who followed up and donated... have their patches or they are en-route.

The remaining patches are now open to anyone who wants one... until they are gone. The folks who committed and did not follow through are SOL at this point. The remaining two dozen patches are up for grabs with a donation of at least $5.56 to the Scout Sniper Assn.

BTW, most folks have given $25 or so... with a couple of spectacular donations helping us raise almost $3,000!

So if you want one... PM me with your USPS mailing address and the amount you gave to the Assn. I won't share your donation. If it's more than $5.56... you are GTG. But I am keeping a tally. So please let me know how much you gave.

Awright.... The last 24 patches start disappearing... now!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Mind posting the link to Scout Sniper Association again with donation instructions? I know that I can find it, but others may find it difficult to find in this very long thread.

I think that I'll go ahead and donate again and get a patch this time. I can't donate major money like some, but think that $5.56 is way to little to donate to a worthy organization.

Come on guys, pony up!!

Glad to, Lash. And thanks for your very generous second donation.

For anyone else, follow the link. They take PP, cards, checks, cash, bitcoin, Sheckels... anything you can or will send. Our little band of SH crazies has done them a really good turn this spring. Let's get it to $4K! With guys like Lash helping out... we'll get there!

Patch inbound!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have 24 patches ready to mail.... these are patches that people committed to, but have not followed up on. Almost a quarter of the 'subscribers!'

The good news is that we have raised close to $3,000 for the Scout Sniper Association. And I hope that with these last 24 patches, we can make it to a $4K goal!

As of now, all the subscribers in the initial list of 100 who committed to a patch... and who followed up and donated... have their patches or they are en-route.

The remaining patches are now open to anyone who wants one... until they are gone. The folks who committed and did not follow through are SOL at this point. The remaining two dozen patches are up for grabs with a donation of at least $5.56 to the Scout Sniper Assn.

BTW, most folks have given $25 or so... with a couple of spectacular donations helping us raise almost $3,000!

So if you want one... PM me with your USPS mailing address and the amount you gave to the Assn. I won't share your donation. If it's more than $5.56... you are GTG. But I am keeping a tally. So please let me know how much you gave.

Awright.... The last 24 patches start disappearing... now!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm giving mine a few more days to show up, but I suspect that my mail lady may be sporting my Scout patch. As we discussed, hold me one for an alibi if my original doesn't arrive please.

Sooo , where we at ? The mail to Aus must be running slow , patch hasn't showed up in the
P O Box yet . Here's hoping we get over 4 k for any remaining patches !

I just received mine here in Florida, which might as well be a foreign country called Oldmanistan, so yours shouldn't be far behind.

I received mine 2 weeks ago and really dig it. I just need to figure out where to best display it. Thanks Sirh for making this happen. Im hoping the Scout Sniper Association has your number!! You know, in a good sort of way ;)

In a place of prominence:

R

Ok, I'm going off topic just a tad. Great pic Rthur of the patch placement. Great idea. Now I gotta ask, the standing case on the right (6.5 Creedmoor?) what are the color bands? Inquiring minds gotta know.

Probably marked cases for a PRS match. Since they are "lost brass" matches, you can't pick up your brass off the firing position until the squad is done shooting (and sometimes, you don't have enough time until the end of the match). In either case, the marks help identify your cases from everybody else's, whether on the FP, or in a bucket brought in at the end of the match for shooters to sort through and possibly recover some cases.

Glad to, Lash. And thanks for your very generous second donation.

For anyone else, follow the link. They take PP, cards, checks, cash, bitcoin, Sheckels... anything you can or will send. Our little band of SH crazies has done them a really good turn this spring. Let's get it to $4K! With guys like Lash helping out... we'll get there!

Patch inbound!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'll get a donation headed their direction also Sirhr!

HA. Well doesn't that just make complete and total sense. I've never played that game, but I get it. Like marking your golf ball, but different. lmao. Thx gentelmen, and nobody was an asshole. Damn I miss the old Hide. ;)

Got mine just in time for the 2017 Snipershide Team Cup

Attachments

• photo60057.jpg
    photo60057.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 21
I have a few more ready to send out... and one that was returned for insufficent postage (USPS SUCKS!) and I will resend that one.

So if you are patiently waiting.... there are more getting ready to go.

Cheers,

SIrhr

That may have been mine. By the time I received the "postage due" notice and made it to the post office they had already sent it back. If it was in fact me, I apologize.

I have a few more ready to send out... and one that was returned for insufficent postage (USPS SUCKS!) and I will resend that one.

So if you are patiently waiting.... there are more getting ready to go.

Cheers,

SIrhr

I'm interested good Sir. I'm an Aussie, how best to send payment? Or are the 100 gone and you're only sorting out postage?

Been delinquent on this thread... and in getting some patches out.

Four are shipping out tomorrow. That's for Chiller, Petrov, Switch and someone named Nelson whose patch came back to me for insufficient postage... Which is BS. I put plenty of postage.

We are a HAIR short of m $4K goal. And I still have 14 patches.

Macca... PM inbound.

Sorry you guys above who have waited patiently. This has dropped down in my list of demands on time...

And I have a firing pin to make tomorrow.... which is a whole different thread!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Come on deplorables , you heard the man ; nearly $4 k ! Get the moths
out of your wallets and donate some bank the USMC Scout Sniper Association .
PM Sirhrmechanic the donation value , and your postal address , and get a warm
fuzzy feeling and a patch . Actually , in my case the fuzzy feeling is bourbon ....

Four are shipping out tomorrow. That's for Chiller, Petrov, Switch and someone named Nelson whose patch came back to me for insufficient postage... Which is BS. I put plenty of postage.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's a riddle.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/TSOrZtv.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Been delinquent on this thread... and in getting some patches out.

We are a HAIR short of m $4K goal. And I still have 14 patches.

Macca... PM inbound.

Sorry you guys above who have waited patiently. This has dropped down in my list of demands on time...

And I have a firing pin to make tomorrow.... which is a whole different thread!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cook County probably imposed some special postal tax or something on it.