• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I'm ashamed to live in the same state

Re: I'm ashamed to live in the same state

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jeez, this is ridiculous.

NewsOk
</div></div>

You're safe JCH, the whacko lives in Pa. now!

"Court records indicate that his current address is in Wilkes Barre, Penn."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to an affidavit filed Nov. 2, Wilson graduated from OSU with a doctorate of veterinary medicine in July 2010 and was employed in 2009 as a <span style="font-weight: bold">preceptor</span> at Legacy Equine Centre in Glenpool.</div></div>

No, <span style="font-style: italic">preceptor</span> does not mean "horse fluffer."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to an affidavit filed Nov. 2, Wilson graduated from OSU with a doctorate of veterinary medicine in July 2010 and was employed in 2009 as a <span style="font-weight: bold">preceptor</span> at Legacy Equine Centre in Glenpool.</div></div>

No, <span style="font-style: italic">preceptor</span> does not mean "horse fluffer." </div></div>

That was good Veer, I have to give you credit as I almost spit Copenhagen on my keyboard!

yes that was good,

sick bastard women only allowed to have sex with horses according to the internet and Tijuana Mexican officials. fucking sick-o

Relevant

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNMq8XS4LhE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNMq8XS4LhE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Don't be. At least he wasn't forcing himself of some six year old girl and injuring her.

I'm willing to bet the horse thought it was nothing more than an inquisitive fly.

Don't feel bad. In Lakeside, one of the small cities in San Diego county there is a guy that has been caught two times now having sex with the Budweiser Clydesdale horses. Seems he even brings his own step ladder with him. My brother in law has his horse boarded next to their ranch.

I have heard of pig fuckers before, and a few sheep stories, and the occasional calf fucker, but this is a new one.
Why do this kind of thing?
The SOB has to be sick in the head.
In my younger years, on my worst day, I could always find some place to put my dick even if it was with Palmala and her five sisters.
Regards, FM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jeez, this is ridiculous.

NewsOk
</div></div>

You live in OK. you should be use to it by now. If not youll be taking part in it soon. Thats what people in OK. do. Your in the denial process right now. Its just a part of Oklahoma or better refered to as Oklahomo.

Had a horse fucker up a short ways north of here quite some years ago. He got busted for that and a few other perverted crimes. The pervert got out about a year ago and shortly after that the tack room at the same stable he got busted in years ago had commenced to be broken into during the night and saddles and gear stolen. Owner suspected some horses were also getting fucked again. Or at least thats what he thought. Neighbor next door to stable was hearing noises at night near fences of his back pasture close to his house. So he let his insane 140 lb. dog loose to run at night. Dog caught the guy and damn near killed him and it was the horse fucker from years gone by that had just recently got out of jail. Guy had over 500 stiches and damn near bled to death. Dog had his way with him pretty good. They found some of the stolen goods at his place and he is now back in jail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a horse fucker up a short ways north of here quite some years ago. He got busted for that and a few other perverted crimes. The pervert got out about a year ago and shortly after that the tack room at the same stable he got busted in years ago had commenced to be broken into during the night and saddles and gear stolen. Owner suspected some horses were also getting fucked again. Or at least thats what he thought. Neighbor next door to stable was hearing noises at night near fences of his back pasture close to his house. So he let his insane 140 lb. dog loose to run at night. Dog caught the guy and damn near killed him and it was the horse fucker from years gone by that had just recently got out of jail. Guy had over 500 stiches and damn near bled to death. Dog had his way with him pretty good. They found some of the stolen goods at his place and he is now back in jail.

Money is he was from Oklahomo or at least his parents were </div></div>

Once a horse fucker, allways a horse fucker.
That is some sick shit.
Came up around horses an cows and such as a kid. Thought of them as alot of work "but never sexy" You have to be way off your rocker to do this stuff.

Just say no to horse fucking...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n5pN5kR8vco"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n5pN5kR8vco" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

There were a couple guys into sex with horses up in oregon or Washington a few years back. Catch. So this one guy, who's a software exec, goes out to this stable at night with another guy, a bottleof KY, and a video camera. The guy gets rammed, deep, with a foot and a half of horsecock in the ass while the other guy is filming and whacking,saying "yea, you like that, don't you." Well when that horse thrusted he busted the guy up good, tearing right through his colon,as any normally nteilligent person would have expected. He was too embarressed to go to the hospital, and died at home shotly thereafter, with blood and horse cum dripping out his shredded ass.
The actual video of the fatal act is available online on sites like Efukt.com.The videographer was convicted of something,did a few years,and moved back to Tennessee or Kentucky of someplace.I think he was busted for being involved in horse sex again.
They made a documentary about it that was pretty sympathetic,and it got great reviews at Sundance.

There were a couple guys into sex with horses up in Washington a few years back. Catching. So this one guy, who's a software exec, goes out to this stable at night with another guy, a bottle of KY, and a video camera. The guy gets rammed, deep, with a 2 foot of horsecock in the ass while the other guy is filming and whacking,saying "yea, you like that, don't you." Well when that horse thrusted he busted the guy up good, tearing right through his colon,as any normally nteilligent person would have expected. He was too embarressed to go to the hospital, and died at home shotly thereafter, with blood and horse cum dripping out his shredded ass.
The actual video of the fatal act is available online on sites like Efukt.com.The videographer was convicted of something,did a few years,and moved back to Tennessee or Kentucky of someplace.I think he was busted for being involved in horse sex again.
They made a documentary about it that was pretty sympathetic,and it got great reviews at Sundance. Seems it's not illegal in Wahington State.
I would find and post a link but I am sure it would get me banned.
So here's a link to a link. Graphic to say the least. You will have to go there and link again to the actual video. View at your own risk, you sick bastards.
I know where there is one of a guy in a furry squirrel mask getting sexed up by a animatronic pony too. You will have to PM me for that one. You will laugh your ass off. Nobody died in that one.

http://ninjashoes.net/forum/showthr...fter-having-sex-with-horse-"THE-ACTUAL-VIDEO"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^ i believe the name of the video is mr hands </div></div>
"Mr Hands", "2guys1horse"
Yea, there are many names, but only one video. One's enough.