• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes In stock, Bushnell Elite 4200 3-12x44 FFP ill

Re: In stock, Bushnell Elite 4200 3-12x44 FFP ill

I love the one I bought from you Scott!

It's been on 2 different centerfires,a rimfire and a couple air rifles.I like the fact that it focuses down to 10 yards !!! It's the most versatile scope I own.

Entry level,what ???
cool.gif

Very nice, very nice indeed. I love my old 4200 6-24x50 and I've been wondering about these FFP illuminated versions for a while now. IIRC CKA did a nice write-up on one of them not too long ago. Looked interesting...

I would not consider this and entry level scope. I love Bushnell! to my eyes the glass is just as good as my Leupold Mark-4 and very very close to my NF NXS.

I have used one for months now and absolutely love it! Excellent scope for the money! Very good glass, Mil/Mil setup and an illuminated reticle. I've shot this at dusk out to 1000 yards and absolutely love how it worked.

I saw what Liberty Optics did for that GI who lost his house. Very good thing. If I ever have money to spend on optics, it will be a purchase from Liberty no doubt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn i want one of these but i bought a s&b last week and it cleaned me out. </div></div>

wink.gif

Does anyone know about the illuminated reticle on these? Does the entire reticle light up (light the NF NXS) or just a portion (like the Trijicon)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joel.B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw what Liberty Optics did for that GI who lost his house. Very good thing. If I ever have money to spend on optics, it will be a purchase from Liberty no doubt. </div></div>

Hey Brother, after hearing the story, it was an easy call. Wish I could do more.

Scott