• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

43399.jpeg

After all that and no photo???
It took a lot longer to describe than it did for everything to happen. From start to finish was barely 2 seconds, so no time for a photo.
But if you're curious about my Akita, then here.
Shiloh_Sept2022 - Copy.jpg

She's just over 4 years old and weighs in at around 130#. She's totally bonded to me, but she's learning that other people can be okay too.

It took a lot longer to describe than it did for everything to happen. From start to finish was barely 2 seconds, so no time for a photo.
View attachment 8509752
She's just over 4 years old and weighs in at around 130#. She's totally bonded to me, but she's learning that other people can be okay too.
Beautiful girl. Thanks. I know the bonding thing. My boy tolerates my wife. She broke her arm 5 weeks ago and he has become VERY protective of her. To the point she was going to leave for a birthday lunch last weekend with friends. He became very vocal when she changed clothes to leave and I didn't (weekend shorts and tee shirt). She tried to get her purse to leave and he came up behind her and blocked her against a chair "talking". He did not like that she was leaving without "all" of us. He has never done that before when she has left alone.
IMG_2289.jpg

View attachment 8509752
Beautiful pup

Reactions: sandhiller
Beautiful girl. Thanks. I know the bonding thing. My boy tolerates my wife. She broke her arm 5 weeks ago and he has become VERY protective of her. To the point she was going to leave for a birthday lunch last weekend with friends. He became very vocal when she changed clothes to leave and I didn't (weekend shorts and tee shirt). She tried to get her purse to leave and he came up behind her and blocked her against a chair "talking". He did not like that she was leaving without "all" of us. He has never done that before when she has left alone.View attachment 8509765
He’s huge

Not really. He is 78 pounds and 11'ish YO. We aren't 100% on age, he is a rescue. He has very long legs for a GSD. His heaviest was about 85, vet want's to keep him in the 77-78 range due to his age. And he is very hard headed!!
Yes, I should have said tall. His legs look like they don't end. Looks great for 11!