• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes March FFP 3x-24x Tactical Scope

Re: March FFP 3x-24x Tactical Scope

No, the cheap Bower ones. $6-$7.

The epoxy has now setup enough for me to remove the clay and masking tape and all indications are that the project was a complete success. If anyone is going to try to replicate I recommend the 46->49 step up ring as the OD matches the March and Tenebrex pretty well. Once the devcon is on there you really have to look closely to see that anything was done at all. The 46->48 would work but your OD isn't going to match nearly as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, the cheap Bower ones. $6-$7.

The epoxy has now setup enough for me to remove the clay and masking tape and all indications are that the project was a complete success. If anyone is going to try to replicate I recommend the 46->49 step up ring as the OD matches the March and Tenebrex pretty well. Once the devcon is on there you really have to look closely to see that anything was done at all. The 46->48 would work but your OD isn't going to match nearly as well.

</div></div>

Not seeing the bower, just a general brand and the tiffen

Sorry I have not been on here too much lately guys! It's been quite hectic lately! We are swamped with rifle and action orders lately, so not too much time to get on here! If you have any questions, please feel free to call, PM, or email- [email protected]
Thank you!
-Ian