• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Morado con pink

coldboremiracle

Freelance Sharpshooter
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2009
    Utah, north
    www.coldboremiracle.com
    Cute story, and a proud moment for A dad with a little girl.
    Two kids here, CBM Jr. is seven, and little Mrs. CBM is a four year old version of her mother (perfect in every way
    wink.gif
    )
    My wife is your typical Snipershide widow, nothing against guns until the first build came home on her birthday (what timing!!)
    My son has been a miniature scout sniper in training since he could walk, always comes along with dad, spotting and counselling me. If there are trucks or mountains involved, he was IN!! Even hiking a mile or two through the mountains when he was three.
    Much to my wife frustration, he is turning out to be a chip of the old block so to speak. She has jokingly made it very clear that my daughter is to be a girl's girl, which I had no problem with. Painted nails, and sparkly shoes are the norm. I've couldn't believe the affinity she shows for girly stuff.
    So, you can imagine my surprise when she showed the same interest in "dad's truck" and mountains, and ect. She once begged me to let her yank the trigger on her brother's cricket EX17HMR, so I did, not thinking it would become of much.
    Well the other night, she came to me, out of the blue, with a request. Both my kids are fluent in english and spanish, and have been since their first word. And in the sweetest little girl voice, with a cute & crooked little smile and inquisitive tone, she asked;
    "Papa, quiero un boom boom morado con pink" followed by "con balas chiquititas pink"
    I'll save you the trip to google translate; "Papa, I want a purple with pink boom boom" followed by " with pink bullets chiquititas" .
    Well, this dad melted and fell for the hugs and kisses that accompanied the toddled request. So it looks like I'll be getting another cricket soon, and I'll be that guy with a pink and purple .22, and probably a Hello Kitty on it (she loves HK).
    .Cant wait
    grin.gif

0716001109.jpg

675A0007.jpg

Re: Morado con pink

Just wait until she starts laying claim to the better boom-booms in the safe as she gets older.

<span style="font-style: italic">"Papá, lo mío es mío, y lo tuyo es mío."</span>

I love it CBM! My sons (3 & 5) are always after me to take them out yote hunting and shooting. Just this past Sunday I was taking the boys out to shoot and my daughter (1) stood at the window complaining (crying) cuz apparently she wanted to go too. When I got home my wife informed me I had better start planning on buying my daughter that pink cricket.

That pink boom boom is an awesome memory that whe may forget but I know you never will.

thats great.
    smile.gif

my son has a cricket and so do I. yep some days I take him to the range just him and I and our two crickets. damn things are fun to shoot! one day I opened my safe and found that he had moved the name placards on our rifles so that My name was on both crickets adn his name was on my Savage 10... Hmmm.... Cute but I wondered how he go tin there. come to find out my loving wife was his accomplice. I didnt know she knew the damn combo!