• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Girl Problems.

fuck, i got another one for ya.....

a 4-5 years back i was going through divorce and hanging out with a buddy and his girl friend, we are all in our 50's.

my head was kind of a mess and wasnt really into hooking up with anyone but we got all fucked up, lights were down low, his woman was always hanging on me and my buddy didnt care, he was banging other chicks on the side anyway.

so he sees her leaning into me. walks over and says, "tucaz...you need to get laid. how about you and chicka go upstairs and fuck but only with the agreement i can watch"

she was a little shocked but she didnt object or get pissy.

swear to god that is the truth. crazy

about a year later i went over there and she answers the door and immediately jumped up, wrapped her legs around my waist and started dry docking me. buddy stands there laughing his ass off. they broke up shortly after that night.

Damn. I got a buddy like that. Makes alot of money and girls come out of the woodwork to take his money. (In his own words).

When you have a lot of money and can sing...shit goes down...groupy energy intensifies...then before you know it...they are fighting each other and HURTING each other just to get a taste.

Wild. Boomers were molesters. 😆
"Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"

I'd lay my head on the railroad tracks
And wait for the Double "E"
But the railroad don't run no more
Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
These young girls won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood
I ain't naming names
She really worked me over good
She was just like Jesse James
She was a credit to her gender
She put me through some changes, Lord
Sort of like a Waring blender

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Well, I met a girl at the Rainbow bar
She asked me if I'd beat her
She took me back to the Hyatt House
I don't want to talk about it

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

(Well, I met a girl from the Vieux Carre`
Down in Yokahama
She picked me up and she throwed me down
I said, "Please don't hurt me, Mama")

"Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"

I'd lay my head on the railroad tracks
And wait for the Double "E"
But the railroad don't run no more
Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood
I ain't naming names
She was just like Jesse James
She was a credit to her gender
She put me through some changes, Lord
Sort of like a Waring blender

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Well, I met a girl at the Rainbow bar
She asked me if I'd beat her
She took me back to the Hyatt House
I don't want to talk about it

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

(Well, I met a girl from the Vieux Carre`
Down in Yokahama
She picked me up and she throwed me down
I said, "Please don't hurt me, Mama")
Rainbow Bar is the place for me.

#lectricshave

Rainbow Bar is the place for me.

this is the place for you

iu

Back in the day.........1985............just out of the Corps...........had a job working for the City. A friend ask me if I wanted to work the door at a new bar.........a little extra cash, free drinks.........and literally all the pussy you could want...........there were an amazing number of women that would sleep with you, or suck your dick, just because you would talk to them when they would come in.........I have so many stories.............next Birthday I will be 70...........those were the good old days........

Back in the day.........1985............just out of the Corps...........had a job working for the City. A friend ask me if I wanted to work the door at a new bar.........a little extra cash, free drinks.........and literally all the pussy you could want...........there were an amazing number of women that would sleep with you, or suck your dick, just because you would talk to them when they would come in.........I have so many stories.............next Birthday I will be 70...........those were the good old days........

Good times..

I used to bounce when I was little..

I COULD NOT bang the hot drunk chicks...

Could NOT do it. I was there to prevent fights.

If I didn't beat anyone up...but prevented fights PROPERLY... the chicks that work there DID not give a shit about u.

I could not take home ultra drunk 19 year olds...felt bad.

Lots of dudes did tho. The crew I worked with actually frowned upon it mostly...they said take home sober chicks or the bar chicks. Hah.

Guess who shows up at my bar?

My whore ex wife during our 5th breakup.

We banged hard. 😆

When you have a lot of money and can sing...shit goes down...groupy energy intensifies...then before you know it...they are fighting each other and HURTING each other just to get a taste.

Wild. Boomers were molesters. 😆
Sometimes I soak your forum posts in the perfume I found in your whore grandma's dresser that one time I robbed her while she was in a diabetic coma. Once it's fully saturated, I poke a hole through it into which I later stick my penis.

I imagine I am making sweet sweet love to a soggy papier-mâché hispanic lady with a faint dewy mustache who smells an awful lot like your grandmother, the whore.

I have this problem.

I keep going out for Karoke and singing along like a perfect little angel....and women with Dates and or BF's keep trying to have sex with me.

One girl I banged in a janitors closet but went limp because her tinderdate opened the door...

Then just this last weekend..some cute Croatian girl told me to come over to her booth at like 1 a.m..(her BF was outside smoking)...

I started sniffing her hair and making her laugh and she pulled out her vagina...then her BF comes over and looks like he is going to cry...I walk away...he pays my 50 dollar tab without even telling me and gets her outta there.

I'm dead serious.

Why can I not attract single women...and not be a homewrecker or a bully asshole?

Should I steal these women and beat up their BFs?

I mean they were sexy...but what if they have fresh pancake mix inside them from their BFs!!....THATS FUCKING GROSS!!!!

Anyways.
1716182412471.jpeg

Well it was just for advice on what to do with a surplus of drunk chicks while still being Diverse....Egalitarian....Respectful....Inclusive....Consensual....and also fair.

I just need advice.
Go to Church, marry a good woman, have kids, and enjoy life.

If your story is BS, I wanna know what you’re smoking.

Reactions: sporterboy
With the power of AI, I have generated you a profile picture that suit your vasodilatated persona. Sorry, I had to remove your profile picture after receipt of a DMCA notice from your old government employer.

Last edited:
1. Even the best women go to bars sometimes.
2. It's not cheating if it's a tinder date or a BF that they pretty much hate. The new generation of girls are socially inept and awkward..even if they are pretty..typically.
3. They are not willing to give me sex until they smell me...touch me...and have me sucking on their ear..this is how you prime women for sex.
My record prime time is about 10 minutes.
That is hello....to sex.

You can do this too.
Wrong bro. The best women don't go to bars. Have your fun, the women have set themselves up to be like this as have the laws of the land, they are getting exactly what they have voted for.... Don't kid yourself into thinking the best women go out to bars, they don't and if they do, they go with their husband and aren't interested in another man. The best women are at their kids ballgame with their husband, not at bars.

Wrong bro. The best women don't go to bars. Have your fun, the women have set themselves up to be like this as have the laws of the land, they are getting exactly what they have voted for.... Don't kid yourself into thinking the best women go out to bars, they don't and if they do, they go with their husband and aren't interested in another man. The best women are at their kids ballgame with their husband, not at bars.

I could not agree more.

That would be the ultimate goal.