• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Girl Problems.

Thats not the worst idea I've heard today. We talking payment up front?

No.

It will be in French peoples teeth and wedding bands. You keep what you melt.

....all of it.

They are having a Second Biker War right now so I don't think Ottawa will care.

First one killed about 150 people and wounded 2000. This should give you good cover.

Good luck.

No.

It will be in French peoples teeth and wedding bands. You keep what you melt.

....all of it.

They are having a Second Biker War right now so I don't think Ottawa will care.

First one killed about 150 people and wounded 2000. This should give you good cover.

Good luck.
Does she get to keep the Maple Syrup she recovers while pillaging? If so, you got a deal.

If any of this is true..then bang them

They are actively trying to ruin their current relationship. If it’s not you it’s the next guy..or you are the next guy

The quicker their BF/spouse finds out the better so he can get on with his life.

If any of this is true..then bang them

They are actively trying to ruin their current relationship. If it’s not you it’s the next guy..or you are the next guy

The quicker their BF/spouse finds out the better so he can get on with his life.
Solid advice.....I keep saying the faster we can sink the ship the sooner we can build a new one. I'm hoping we get to the annual purge at some point. Maybe rape day, once a month, or once a week. Maybe in a couple more years, we can have Pedo Passover. Like an Easter thing with kids, rabbits, and pedos. Put them all the same room with a bunch of creamy filled eggs. Better yet, Minor attracted Mondays!

Lets all do our part to put the final nail in the coffin!