• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Girl Problems.

1727115775786.png

Good grief can I click on this thread from now on without feeling second hand embarrassment???

Let's clean it up. Here is an awesome review of the awesome Sig Spear M7 battle rifle. AR-10's grandson. Mixed opinions from both Army guys and civvie riflemen, but it is gettin' it done. 800 yards practical accuracy with 7.62x51 NATO.

Good grief can I click on this thread from now on without feeling second hand embarrassment???

Let's clean it up. Here is an awesome review of the awesome Sig Spear M7 battle rifle. 800 yards practical accuracy with 7.62x51 NATO.

208 Amax @ 2800 would be awesome.

Or a 190gr SMK @ like 3000 or 2850.

Let's clean it up. Here is an awesome review of the awesome Sig Spear M7 battle rifle. AR-10's grandson. Mixed opinions from both Army guys and civvie riflemen, but it is gettin' it done. 800 yards practical accuracy with 7.62x51 NATO.

GOOD CALL 🤙

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Funny thing about the Grade 9 crush night is that my whore ex wife was asking why there was baby oil and

What like a Greek Brass Bull guy?

No. I am Irish-Austrian-Ukrainian-Scottish-English.
A little Irish, a little Dutch, a little n!66er, but not much.

Dude, if you was a dog you'd be a sh!t€ater.

I've banged more quif around the planet than most would brag about but I wouldn't start a thread about it unless I was full of shit.
Some were good some was bad but that's going to the grave with my sorry ass along with the cheerleaders from various high schools when I was a dumb fuck kid.
Enjoy life and keep to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I've banged more quif around the planet than most would brag about but I wouldn't start a thread about it unless I was full of shit.
Some were good some was bad but that's going to the grave with my sorry ass along with the cheerleaders from various high schools when I was a dumb fuck kid.
Teachers, and doctors, and lawyers, and Lord, them fat women sure are a drag!

I don't follow my Grandpa's hardworking Protestant British advice.

I don't follow my Grandpa's hardworking Protestant British advice.
Dude that makes about a much sense as voting for Kumguzzla Harris so try again.
Your not impressing anyone with this drivel so sober up and bring something to the table that isn't total bullshit.
Been there done that and have the tee shirt from the escapade.

Recently...no. but usually yes.

If I start working more and had more money to go out and have a house
...then i would start having more sex again.

It was hard leaving my ex wife the whore...because we kept having sex.

I'm done now.
Hold on. So you are saying you are underemployed/jobless, broke as hell and haven't had access to the females until recently and for some reason they are just crawling all over you, but you keep getting cock-blocked by other men? While you are spending money you don't have at the karaoke clubs.

Do those pheromone-laced colognes on the late night infomercials really work that well?

All hail THE GILROY

Dude that makes about a much sense as voting for Kumguzzla Harris so try again.
Your not impressing anyone with this drivel so sober up and bring something to the table that isn't total bullshit.
Been there done that and have the tee shirt from the escapade.

Dude I was at the gym when I wrote this shit....well just after..I was drinking warm tea dude.

Hold on. So you are saying you are underemployed/jobless, broke as hell and haven't had access to the females until recently and for some reason they are just crawling all over you, but you keep getting cock-blocked by other men? While you are spending money you don't have at the karaoke clubs.

Do those pheromone-laced colognes on the late night infomercials really work that well?

All hail THE GILROY

Yes!!!

That is exactly what I am saying.

Yes!!!

That is exactly what I am saying.
OK, so in order for us to go all Dr. Ruth and truly help out we need more details. Many more details.

Why is it in your opinion that a poor commoner such as yourself is so attractive to these women? What outstanding characteristics do you have that is causing this mass exodus of committed women to run to you like a cat to catnip?

Don't hold back. In order for us to help we need to know these things.

Reactions: 101st and Im2bent
OK, so in order for us to go all Dr. Ruth and truly help out we need more details. Many more details.

Why is it in your opinion that a poor commoner such as yourself is so attractive to these women? What outstanding characteristics do you have that is causing this mass exodus of committed women to run to you like a cat to catnip?

Don't hold back. In order for us to help we need to know these things.

Well first of all i am 6 foot 2 and built like Chevy Chase or Tom Selleck....248lbs.

I lift weights all the time. I have like a 130 I.q.

I am experienced in making girls laugh. I smell good. I don't have any stress....so I look 26 but I'm not....

I can take down non-commoners easily.
This includes Politicians...NHL jock fag's...lawyers....and obviously their stupid little GFs..

I doubt these bar women like their BFs.
It's time for these 180lb bar BF's to get chucked into a wall at 18 mph.

The committed ones are always at home sober or drunk.. having sex with their Corporate doosh husband like a normal person...in their nice little BMW X7M lined Oak Tree Driveway in the Jewish/WASP judge/lawyer/oil company areas by downtown.

It's the same in every city.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and ken226
My brothers wife is another one.

She always sniffs me and rubs her boob's into me like on Step Brothers. Then my brothers face goes red. And when we sit down at dinner she freakin rubs my leg sometimes.

WHY can I not attract normal hot single chicks. It's seriously annoying.

I am not wearing my 570 dollar aftershave anymore or using my 30 dollar Italian soap. It's probably that.
It sounds like you shoot a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Well first of all i am 6 foot 2 and built like Chevy Chase or Tom Selleck....248lbs.

I lift weights all the time. I have like a 130 I.q.

I am experienced in making girls laugh. I smell good. I don't have any stress....so I look 26 but I'm not....

I can take down non-commoners easily.
This includes Politicians...NHL jock fag's...lawyers....and obviously their stupid little GFs..

I doubt these bar women like their BFs.
It's time for these 180lb bar BF's to get chucked into a wall at 18 mph.

The committed ones are always at home sober or drunk.. having sex with their Corporate doosh husband like a normal person...in their nice little BMW X7M lined Oak Tree Driveway in the Jewish/WASP judge/lawyer/oil company areas by downtown.

It's the same in every city.
I think you misplaced the decimal point on the iQ.......1.30...........

26" 1 * 8 twist barrel. I loaded 170 gr Berger in Winchester brass, WLRP, COL 3.484 Approximately .0030 off the lands. Shot my ladder using RL 26. TEMP was 48 deg F, 19% humidity, from 54.4gr to 56.9 grains .5 gr jumps. For some reason first two rounds did not register. I adjusted magneto and voila. First measured round 55.4 gr vel 2,764 , 55.9 gr 2,809 fps, 56.6 gr 2864 fps, 56.9 gr 2,887. No pressure signs. My guess is that since I was loading long Berger Load data was probably SAMI COL of 3.25. Which explain the velocity as pressure would decrease with additional volume. So I got back home and loaded another ladder 56.9 through 58.1 .2 gr jumps. My guess is max will end up near 57.9 If I am right, it's looking like around 2960 to 2970 fps will be my load I will use. 2,970 fps will give me 3,330 fp energy at muzzle. And a velocity of 1,754 fps and 1,161 fp energy at 1,000 yds at sea level. Bullet remains supersonic showing 1,128 fps at 1,700 yds. At a 300 yd zero 20.39 MOA vertical adjustment at 1,000 yds. Round still show 2,017 fp energy at 500 yds. Wow. I am also loading some Nosler 150 gr ABLR loading these long as well I am hoping for 3,120 out these. Given that the ballistics will be very close a little flatter though with 18.83 moa drop at 1,000 yds. Both supersonic to 1,700 yds

Last edited:
Part of his story is true, his ex-wife is a whore.
But she's not stupid- because she DID divorce his broke ass.

Hay I made 97,500 per annum which is like 31,698 take home in Dallas Dollars.

Then after I left her, I said "Hey whore, your meal ticket is gone now better start whoring for Rig Pigs for 350 CAD per blow".

Then she started doing that but only it was Nails 💅 for about 32,500 per year in Dallas Dollars. Nails and Lasers.

And BTW I find that offensive what you said.

Op over here like....
View attachment 8508894

So is this another @BurtG burner account? Flips that you?

Guess what...

I made out with Vince Vaughns GF at the Cowboys bar back in 2006.

She is a real estate agent that lives about 28 miles from my dad's basement in Okotoks.

Or at least she used to until Vince found her and took her to East L.A. or whatever palace he lives in now.

Hah hah. Sloppy seconds. Classic.