• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1571431733213.png

I think there are about a half-billion Indian Teens fapping to this like a spider monkey on meth!

Surprised we have not heard from @Veer_G . In retrospect... not heard from him in a few days! You ok, buddy?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm alive, unlike Elijah Cummings. Not to belabor the point, but he was, as my grandmother used to say, nastier than cat shit, despite the loving eulogistic protestations of massive asses like Adam Schiff.

I'm alive, unlike Elijah Cummings. Not to belabor the point, but he was, as my grandmother used to say, nastier than cat shit, despite the loving eulogistic protestations of massive asses like Adam Schiff.

We should always be somewhat nice to the dead.

Glad to hear that you are extant... and rockin the Cas-bah!

Cheers,

Sirhr

What about when Hillary dies?

I want her to live a long life. She's a secret weapon for the Republican party. As long as she is out of office and shooting her mouth off, she's a constant reminder to people with any common sense why we should NOT vote for the democrats.

If AOC ever gets thrown out of office, I want her to live a long life and keep shooting her mouth off. The same goes for Mad Maxi-Pad, Nancy Mussolini, Diane Frankenstein and Robert Francis O'Rourke.

Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

well, the faggot that I was antagonizing has had his posts pulled, so , whatever, I’m not going to flip this phone around anymore hoping the delete button jumps out at me.

Last edited:
Jeezus.....would you please, at least, leave the offending posts up long enough for us slowbies/Friday night drunkards to read them, at least once ? And don't lay that "try and keep up" crap on me......I've already admitted to being slow, for what little that is worth.

Turn the dial down to 3 or 4 for the wheelchair crowd. :rolleyes:

BTW, now that I think about it, it's Friday night. where's chikn ? :unsure:

Jeezus.....would you please, at least, leave the offending posts up long enough for us slowbies/Friday night drunkards to read them, at least once ? And don't lay that "try and keep up" crap on me......I've already admitted to being slow, for what little that is worth.

Turn the dial down to 3 or 4 for the wheelchair crowd. :rolleyes:

Damn. We are supposed to see him in Dec with some friends.

I will probably heckle his ass and challenge him to a duel if he does it.

Im sure that will make momma proud to be there with me......?
He may have been playing to the crowd. Saw him in an uber commie town. Still ruined it for me. I didn't laugh the whole second half of the act after that part.

As someone from Maryland, I can tell you he was even more nasty than anyone can say. He fueled the Freddie Gray riots of a few years ago. He always seemed to want to prove how well he could make it, even as a share cropper's son. Yes, for the 2 millionth time, he's being described as a share cropper's son. True??? I don't know. I'm coal miner's son and I've done okay for myself without banging my own drum.