• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1578370835719.png

Not showing tits or ass, and since I've got zero imagination, not much else to look at.
Now if you're jerkin' it to just long hair and muscle tone, I can PM you pics of me in a speedo and a Dolly Parton wig.

Now wait a second.... you can't come in here and just "PM" something like that. That definitely sounds like something that needs to be posted in the open for all to see...

Now wait a second.... you can't come in here and just "PM" something like that. That definitely sounds like something that needs to be posted in the open for all to see...

In fact, a PM filled with a bunch of tits and ass or puss would be, well, sort of creepy...

Like, "Hey bro, check out this PM. Want to go camping sometime?"

I HAVE to tell the story, My son ( 7-8 at the time) and I noticed all the tourist from the city on the trail around the base of the tower with their trekking sticks , hydration packs and g.p.s. so we started making grizzly tracks in the dusty trail . We still laugh about that! ( I assumed this is Devils Tower )

I HAVE to tell the story, My son ( 7-8 at the time) and I noticed all the tourist from the city on the trail around the base of the tower with their trekking sticks , hydration packs and g.p.s. so we started making grizzly tracks in the dusty trail . We still laugh about that! ( I assumed this is Devils Tower )
It takes like what, an hour walk around it ? :rolleyes:

In fact, a PM filled with a bunch of tits and ass or puss would be, well, sort of creepy...

Like, "Hey bro, check out this PM. Want to go camping sometime?"

mid you went camping and woke up with your ass covered in Vaseline, would you tell anyone?

no

so do you want to go camping??

Is he talking about his future self ? ???

Hi, Jeez, good to have you back. We missed you :rolleyes:

Do you perchance have any thoughts or opinions you'd like to share about the Iranian military having shot in the neighborhood of 50 (+/-) of their fellow countrymen that refused to go to Soleimani's funeral ?

Love to hear your thoughts about their humanity. After all America/Orange man bad and all, right ?

Or, is all of that just too inconvenient and doesn't fit your narrative ?

Just when you think that Humanity doesn't deserve another decade... then you see what Americans in Montana are willing to do for a kid... and you realize that there is still hope for us.

Great picture!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Lots of old Grey horses get to play unicorn. One of mine did at my daughter’s fourth birthday. Several kids argued with their kindergarten teacher that unicorns were NOT make believe that year!

Reactions: Barneybdb