• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1578541561084.png

Definitely no Alexa in our house. We do have iPhones so someone is spying I’m sure. That’s why every day the wife an I try to say the most random and weird shit to keep those listening wondering WTF is going on in that household.

Do Hide guys really have an Alexa?

Who pays for spy shit to put in their house?

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused a new member, Frank, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would surely know what he was doing.

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing.

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house... walked home... and left it there all night...

I did see the guy who " cut the line" pull out a gun like he was going to rob the place. So the good guy got a freebie on this one. I was curious what looked like 2 other bad guys walking up with the armed robber, would lived to seen their reaction.

Columbia or Argentina perhaps?

That third one was the ticket to the sleeper train.

I don’t know what country. The handicap seating in the background looks like another language.

I did see the guy who " cut the line" pull out a gun like he was going to rob the place. So the good guy got a freebie on this one. I was curious what looked like 2 other bad guys walking up with the armed robber, would lived to seen their reaction.

A friend sent me the movie file. Unfortunately, I cannot upload it here but found the YouTube video.

The movie file has a wider view. There were three individuals that walked up together. The deceased robber was the only one pulling the gun. As soon as he drew the gun the other two left, very fast.

The customer wasn’t able to draw his gun very fast. He was discreet but slow, IMHO. Once in hand and unencumbered he was fast.

If the robber was able to see the customer attempting to lift his shirt over the pistol, there is no doubt in my mind that the bad guy could have fired the first round.

I played the video several times. So it looked like the first shot went behind the bad guy’s head. The loud bang and muzzle blast appeared to disorient him. That’s not hard to figure out with the WTF expression.

His last bodily function would have probably been a hyper-sonic bowel movement. It looked like the second round might have been a grazing one on the back of the neck.

The third round reminds of a head shot I’ve taken on squirrels or ground hogs.

Again the scary part that you don’t see is the difficulty he has in getting his pistol out cause the covering t-shirt.

Off duty police officer in Brazil. The larger clip shows a clerk behind the counter getting clipped with a round. Yeah, there was a longer thread here a few weeks ago.

Reactions: TACC
The Brazil robbery attempt at the post office:

Raw video: https://get-asp.com/07bb
Second raw video: https://get-asp.com/cevm

News story: https://get-asp.com/tki2
An undercover military policeman reacted and killed one of three suspected burglaries at a Post Office on Monday (23) in Itapecerica da Serra, Greater Sao Paulo. Two other suspects managed to escape.

The policeman had gone to the agency for a post and witnessed the arrival of the three men. One of them, armed, announced the theft. The policeman withdrew the weapon without the suspects noticing and shot the gunman, who immediately fell to the ground.

The images were recorded by security cameras and are shared on social networks. The case was registered at the Itapecerica da Serra police station.

Police say the man who died, according to his wife, was on temporary leave.