• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1578628632138.jpeg

What does this t-shirt mean?

1578649535319.png

P.s. I'm guessing it probably doesn't refer to the Climatological Data: West Indies and Caribbean, Volumes 29-31? Or does it?

If it makes you feel any better, now you can shoot to 1000. Oh, wait, never mind!

Seriously... sad stuff Barney. But it will
Come back. Nature works that Way.

Sirhr
I understand nature's way mate, just have problems losing friends to the fires, over the years I have probably come closer to dying in fires than I ever did in combat and it scared me more.

I understand nature's way mate, just have problems losing friends to the fires, over the years I have probably come closer to dying in fires than I ever did in combat and it scared me more.
That is very true. And even for those who live through it... losing everything is life-changing no matter what.

Are things calming down?

Sirhr

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
Our part of the country is pretty safe except for Kangaroo island which is getting plenty of military support, even had C17's landing on a regional airstrip today, they struggled to get off empty. East coast is still bad, navy has been evacuating people from the beaches like Dunkirk. I have a few funerals to attend in the next few days.

Our part of the country is pretty safe except for Kangaroo island which is getting plenty of military support, even had C17's landing on a regional airstrip today, they struggled to get off empty. East coast is still bad, navy has been evacuating people from the beaches like Dunkirk. I have a few funerals to attend in the next few days.

Sorry to hear that mate. Having a "Home Among The Gum Trees" doesn't sound as nice when the trees go up like they are filled with petrol. California imported a bunch of the damned things as well.

Reactions: Barneybdb