• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1580212051557.png

Based on 46 years of driving in Oregon.... 9 out of 10 times that is without doubt a Washingtonian driving in Oregon. ?
You're referring to those "faux" Washtonians from Clark County, no doubt.......... ;)

Otherwise, GPA has an equal, or greater number of Prius Pricks as the greater Seattle area................:ROFLMAO:

I have been the guy in the front car traveling at 69mph in a 65, I move over to the right. Without a doubt, the guy in the black truck will be traveling at 68mph. The cars passing me will be traveling at 69.000000001mph. At the first .000000000000001% grade in the road, the new front car and all others will now be traveling at 67mph! Ask me how I know!

Yes the front driver, and all the cars behind it need to read the shampoo bottle......PLEASE just read it ONCE! It's there for everybody in that group, I guarantee it!

Reactions: McReef
Drive like that in Arizona - and you get pitted into the center median or divider.... unless you are in Tucson. Then everyone drives 35 mph and is in no hurry to get out of your way or anywhere else for that matter.

Reactions: TACC