• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1580265314332.png

We enacted a law for it several years ago. They still camp in it. ½ are just clueless, the other ½ are either angry and want to spew their negative shit on whoever they can sling it or are control freaks that believe you're driving too fast and they are morally superior and fully justified in blocking you. The 2nd ½ are fucking retarded.

Ever wonder what the "I'm going fast enough, you're going too fast!" fuctards think about the other fucktards who think they're going too fast? To think you're so superior that no one could possibly know how or need to go faster than you, is borderline psychotic.

Last edited:
Was wondering about that as well. I think the new graphic is a wrap, like they do on NASCAR cars? I wonder if they just wrapped the fuse with the new graphics over the old paint, and the wrap melted off in the post-crash fire?

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but if that thing had been mine, I'd be more than a bit concerned about the wrap "un-wrapping" during high speed flight. If that shit got into the main or tail rotor, things could go south in a hurry.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but if that thing had been mine, I'd be more than a bit concerned about the wrap "un-wrapping" during high speed flight. If that shit got into the main or tail rotor, things could go south in a hurry.
I thought about that too. Probly against FAA regs or something. Now, I'm hearing it wasn't even his bird that crashed and there was no black box. Apparently there should be a black box on the 76B model.

I don't own a Kel-Tec but still like this advertisement.

aaa98d52ed5dc4d7f5c301480ee1af79.jpg

Double braids, night shirt, and no shorts? Very cool.
Green socks pulled high and tight? Uhm, ok.
Sitting at the top of the stairs, pointing the barrel at the ceiling, while staring ahead at, what... another room upstairs, instead of arguably the threat downstairs? Wtf.

No LBV, but she remembered to put on her dangly earrings...

At least she's cute.

Edit to add: here's a hotter "Kel-Tec holder"

IMG_4297.JPG

Last edited:

Who says inmates don’t have at least some redeeming qualities....

A happy ending!

Sirhr

Double braids, night shirt, and no shorts? Very cool.
Green socks pulled high and tight? Uhm, ok.
Sitting at the top of the stairs, pointing the barrel at the ceiling, while staring ahead at, what... another room upstairs, instead of arguably the threat downstairs? Wtf.

No LBV, but she remembered to put on her dangly earrings...

At least she's cute.

Edit to add: here's a hotter "Kel-Tec holder"

View attachment 7236376
She’s clearly looking up at the man who removed her pants, now emerging with a weapon.

I felt the same way, so I looked it up. I knew it is done on homebuilts, but didn't know about anything else. Apparently it is approved for airliners in commercial passenger service, so I would think it would be approved for this application as well.

I felt the same way, so I looked it up. I knew it is done on homebuilts, but didn't know about anything else. Apparently it is approved for airliners in commercial passenger service, so I would think it would be approved for this application as well.
Hmmmm, interesting, Thanks.

(Although, I bet prep is imperative to get it right. A well respected, experienced helo pilot "apparently" just flew into the side of a mountain..........mistakes happen. Do I trust that the booger eatin' high schooler that did the prep did it right/didn't "miss a spot" ? No. I'll stick with paint, thanks very much).

I am trying but getting too old for this shit. Last week our chiller plant committed Hari Kari, within 24 hours I sourced a far superior replacement that could be delivered, installed and commissioned within 5 days for $60 000. My management decided to hire a rental unit for $2600 / week that took 7 days to be installed and committed to buy a replacement unit for $80 000 with a 5 to 8 week lead time. They can throw money away like that but when I suggest padding one wall around here for me to beat my head against it gets denied.....

1580307286119.png

Hmmmm, interesting, Thanks.

(Although, I bet prep is imperative to get it right. A well respected, experienced helo pilot "apparently" just flew into the side of a mountain..........mistakes happen. Do I trust that the booger eatin' high schooler that did the prep did it right/didn't "miss a spot" ? No. I'll stick with paint, thanks very much).

Yeah, I agree on the paint, but from what I've seen it's all on the pilot. Flying in conditions that grounded the Police fleet, and NOT on an IFR plan, and asking for SVFR clearance (you're already on the cusp of screwing up when you're doing that), floundering around trying to get in some clear air. I suspect the final report will say "controlled flight into terrain". I have to wonder if he wasn't pressured by the client to GO. If not, then it would seem to me he was either incompetent, or too complacent having done it many times before.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Who says inmates don’t have at least some redeeming qualities....

A happy ending!

Sirhr

Screenshot_20200129-061203_Snapchat.jpg

Yeah, I agree on the paint, but from what I've seen it's all on the pilot. Flying in conditions that grounded the Police fleet, and NOT on an IFR plan, and asking for SVFR clearance (you're already on the cusp of screwing up when you're doing that), floundering around trying to get in some clear air. I suspect the final report will say "controlled flight into terrain". I have to wonder if he wasn't pressured by the client to GO. If not, then it would seem to me he was either incompetent, or too complacent having done it many times before.

I wondered why he didn’t just file and fly an IFR? That’s what I kept asking myself when I listened to the tape.

I'm going to amend my previous statement about pilot error/incompetence. They're saying now that at the time of the crash they were descending at 2000 ft/min. While I wouldn't doubt a pilot with his experience could make a bad decision and fly a perfectly good aircraft into terrain, I highly doubt he would lose his bearings enough to get spatial disorientation and lose control in IMC (ala JFK Jr).

I wondered why he didn’t just file and fly an IFR? That’s what I kept asking myself when I listened to the tape.
With "Experimental" registration IFR was probably not available, the aircraft type is in commercial service with all the appropriate instrumentation including CVR and FDR but in private use with unknown pilot skills who knows what was going on? I did hear a witness statement that did not support a 2000 ft / min rate of descent prior to impact.

I am trying but getting too old for this shit. Last week our chiller plant committed Hari Kari, within 24 hours I sourced a far superior replacement that could be delivered, installed and commissioned within 5 days for $60 000. My management decided to hire a rental unit for $2600 / week that took 7 days to be installed and committed to buy a replacement unit for $80 000 with a 5 to 8 week lead time. They can throw money away like that but when I suggest padding one wall around here for me to beat my head against it gets denied.....

View attachment 7236505
I hear you and find this personally motivational. I’ve been hanging here at this job because it was convenient, but find myself in a similar soul sucking situation. I’m motivating myself to do the right thing and move on. For my mental and physical health and happiness. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut, but uplifting to be recognize it and begin the change.

Y’all keep talking about suck ass drivers and someone will start dropping bombs on us. I’m behind the wheel 9 hrs a day, every.....fucking .......day. I have to put up with this shit every fucking day. Don’t want to read about it on the MOTIVATIONAL THREAD! Here, get back on track......View attachment 7236321
I hope this chick didn't have the red chile/ jalapeno pinto beans with her smoked brisket last night for supper like I did.

Yeah, no, I don't think there's a connection between the exterior finish and the crash.

But, the same "vanity" associated with the desired finish could have infuenced what (possibly/probably) turned out to be a bad/fatal decision on the pilot's part.

View attachment 7236505
That’s a pretty quick turnaround you got Barney, most of the time on any chillers or large tonnage DX systems it’s 6-8 weeks ( Trane/carrier) We try to plan for replacement ahead of time that way we don’t have an emergency, although I know how management is on that mind of thing. “ run it till it dies” we have several that are ticking time bombs

Reactions: Barneybdb
Y’all keep talking about suck ass drivers and someone will start dropping bombs on us. I’m behind the wheel 9 hrs a day, every.....fucking .......day. I have to put up with this shit every fucking day. Don’t want to read about it on the MOTIVATIONAL THREAD! Here, get back on track......View attachment 7236321
I never wanted to be a piece of string so badly.