• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1580345722010.png

A husband and wife walk into the Dentist's office. The Husband is clearly agitated and in a hurry.

The Dentist greets the husband and wife.

The Husband exclaims, "Doctor, I'm in a big hurry. I have to compete in a PRS championship and only have 30 minutes to get there to sign in."

"I understand,"
says the Dentist.

"Good," the husband replies. "So let's dispense with the Novocaine, laughing gas or any other anesthetic. I want that tooth out of there and out of there fast. This PRS championship is very important!"

The dentist is thinking that this is one tough guy and says, "What tooth do you want pulled?"

The husband looks at his wife and says,
"Honey, open your mouth and show him what tooth it is."

My father made my baby crib/rocker from a 55 gallon whiskey barrel. He built Oak rockers to match the wood and some made contoured padding for it, the steel bands were satin black. I'm 45 yrs old a.d last I heard it had been gifted to someone else with a newborn. I'll never have children but i would like to find it some day...

Actually, a professional corporate pilot with an ATP, CFI/CFII/MEI and over 6k hours so.... you guessed wrong. And TCAS won’t do anything for a CFIT accident. Just an FYI.

TCAS is Traffic Collision Avoidance System.
EGPWS I believe is what y’all are thinking about Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System.

I was just about to come here and post this...

Guy calls you out as being a non pilot then has a multiple post discussion on why TCAS(which points out transponder equipped traffic) would have helped the guy not fly into a mountain(which is TAWS or EGPWS)... unless said mountain has transponders all over it... LOL...

Internet experts...they is among us...

I was just about to come here and post this...

Guy calls you out as being a non pilot then has a multiple post discussion on why TCAS(which points out transponder equipped traffic) would have helped the guy not fly into a mountain(which is TAWS or EGPWS)... unless said mountain has transponders all over it... LOL...

Internet experts...they is among us...

yHfDWiF.jpg