Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3811.jpeg

i was racing at firebird raceway years ago

it was so hot i actually turned the AC on

id keep it on while in traffic but when i saw an opening start to form id turn it off
I got yelled at for running my AC while in the tech line.... as if there was any chance of getting to the starting line within an hour of being in tech.
My turbo'd hooptie went faster with more heat in the engine - so letting it cool off was counter-productive.

It's a BMW just like the engine, ZF gearbox, and platform are BMW, and it's made in Austria.

" The inline-six engine, for example, is sourced from BMW, *The 2.0 -4 is a BMW engine too — although Toyota's engineers tuned it specifically for the Supra. The eight-speed automatic transmission is also from BMW, and the chassis is the same one found in the Z4. Both cars are built at the Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria." Magna (https://www.magna.com) is an independent automotive assembly company that also builds their own cars among other services and products.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lash and Keepmvng
My bad. Yasmine Bleeth. From Baywatch I think.
I dunno man…the “reference” chick seems not to have blue eyes…the guy who said it’s maybe Karina Flores seems to be onto something. She’s the second chick below.
26883320-6555-45EF-9B13-CD8AFF7DD7AB.jpeg
25BC6142-DF16-4D68-8D23-BA0560BA5A19.jpeg

I reverse image searched the reference and couldn’t find anything.

Edit: shit, I just googled “Karina Flores nudes” and up a bunch of pics, both of the reference image and a bunch of others of her. Wtf Google reverse image search?

Reactions: 91Eunozs
It's a BMW just like the engine, ZF gearbox, and platform are BMW, and it's made in Austria.

" The inline-six engine, for example, is sourced from BMW, *The 2.0 -4 is a BMW engine too — although Toyota's engineers tuned it specifically for the Supra. The eight-speed automatic transmission is also from BMW, and the chassis is the same one found in the Z4. Both cars are built at the Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria." Magna (https://www.magna.com) is an independent automotive assembly company that also builds their own cars among other services and products.

If you don't purchase it from a BMW dealer it isn't a BMW.

I dunno man…the “reference” chick seems not to have blue eyes…the guy who said it’s maybe Karina Flores seems to be onto something. She’s the second chick below.
View attachment 8090606View attachment 8090607

Edit: shit, I just googled “Karina Flores nudes” and up a bunch of pics, both of the reference image and a bunch of others of her. Wtf Google reverse image search?

View attachment 8090606View attachment 8090607

29 hits on TinEye. Some of them are inconsistent but most point towards Karina Flores...

So, which one prevailed, ultimately? The snake looks like it has the markings of a "Canebreak/Timber Rattler" but without the orange stripe. But in the same location as a leopard? Unless this is Africa and it's a longer Puff adder or something... ???

Not sure mate, now the Bourbon has worn off it does look more like a photo shop job....

Here's the deal as far as I know. I worked for a Toyota dealership for 21 years before going to my own shop{ My wife ran the business I just turned wrenches with the guy's in the shop} and eventually going Career Fire Service in North Carolina. I went to the Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician in 1993 in Torrance and Long Beach California. They were a top notch Company then... May still be now. I met "Service Engineers" there that I thought were like me. Maybe smarter but all they gave a shit about was a good customer outcome. I also got to work with the best { in my opinion} Service Writer in the car business. Not just in the shop I worked in but any dealership in the Country, seriously she is the Best Service Manager now and the best I've ever seen. I'm glad I went from Volunteer to Career Fire. God Bless those guy's but all the financial security I have is from those 21 year at a Toyota Dealership. They are like Hendrick Automotive. They see potential ant try to make the most of it. an
Me, trying to tie this post into the discussion of BMW building the new Supra:
head-scratcher-confused.gif

• Haha
Reactions: canman and 91Eunozs