• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 56.jpg

This is accurate.

Bssed on empirical evidence, women with artificially enhanced breasticles are far more likely to show them off to those who would see, or not see.

My Polish 🇵🇱 Princess has small, fit titties. I have, however, enjoyed fake ass silicone titties in the past.

I just love titties. 😍

They're the best 🥰

Last edited:
Fake tiddy girls get those implants for one reason 99% of the time: attention. We used to keep track of how many of our brother's wives would get the augmentation...and then end up in someone else's bed while we were deployed etc... It is a pretty high correlation.

I've played with 3-4 sets in my life, to include a national fitness competitor who had a 10 pack and probably wouldn't have had anything up top if it weren't for her implants. It wasn't her tits that freaked me out, it was the fact that she was so cut up that she looked like a dude when I had her from behind...she got flipped back over pretty quickly.

It's a toss-up for me between fake tiddies or no tiddies (ultra flat chested women). The fake ones always felt like you were grabbing something unnaturally firm. Not a turn on for me, but if some other guy likes that - more power to you.

Fortunately, I've been married to the greatest woman I could have ever found. So having to worry about fake boobs, no boobs, gross areolas, or not getting to play with boobs for a stretch of time is not something that concerns me anymore.

Fake tiddy girls get those implants for one reason 99% of the time: attention. We used to keep track of how many of our brother's wives would get the augmentation...and then end up in someone else's bed while we were deployed etc... It is a pretty high correlation.

I've played with 3-4 sets in my life, to include a national fitness competitor who had a 10 pack and probably wouldn't have had anything up top if it weren't for her implants. It wasn't her tits that freaked me out, it was the fact that she was so cut up that she looked like a dude when I had her from behind...she got flipped back over pretty quickly.

It's a toss-up for me between fake tiddies or no tiddies (ultra flat chested women). The fake ones always felt like you were grabbing something unnaturally firm. Not a turn on for me, but if some other guy likes that - more power to you.

Fortunately, I've been married to the greatest woman I could have ever found. So having to worry about fake boobs, no boobs, gross areolas, or not getting to play with boobs for a stretch of time is not something that concerns me anymore.
Uh, yeah, sure... we believe you. Pics or it didnt happen... (this is the pit after all)

1541519709208.png

Uh, yeah, sure... we believe you. Pics or it didnt happen... (this is the pit after all)

View attachment 8441936

You don't have to believe me. That's the beauty of it. Unfortunately, even though that grossly cut-up woman was literally half of my lifetime ago (I was 22, I think she was 36 or 38)...the vividness of that encounter is still there. It is not something that is stored in the old 'spank-bank'. She wasn't ugly at all either, there's just only so much fat you can take off an ass before it starts to look masculine.

There was a time in my life where I put my dick in a lot of vajayjay that I was mentally apologizing to it for while we were in the act. I am far less proud of that than I used to be.

As far as the current life and wife goes; I'm going to consider myself extremely fortunate. She's got a solid religious and moral background, and a very successful career...so much so that I get to be on that #trophyhusbands team of AI shooters. ;)

I'd happily trade all of the previous girls I knew just to have met this one 12 years earlier. And here's the only pic worth keeping.

20210628_183629.jpg